Say what you will about it...

say what you will about it, but at least its refreshing to see men being men and women being women (or girls and boys) in a present year show, especially on cuckflix.

BONUS

low standards tbh

i never said its good just because it isn't pozzed, all i'm saying is give it props where it deserves them

eh i like that it focuses on them just being characters. Personally I think people obsess over identity politics too much these days.

seems like no one can just enjoy fiction or entertainment anymore, damn nearr everyone on all sides is constantly scanning everything for an agenda so they can be "offended" when it doesn't fit their perfect little narcissistic bubble.

how did this happen to the world? everyone's in this pointless race to the bottom.

are you accusing me of that? the point of the OP was that it wasn't focused on identity politics and throwing quality into the toilet as a result, like every other nu piece of shit we get nowadays, and instead focused on characterization and an actual not-tacked-on-after-the-fact story like said

Then a faggot pop up here welling "hurr wymyn, durr nigga, pllurff toofless retard"
Looks like a tumblrtgender bitching about the Marvel SpiderMan not being Miles Moralles or some shit.

I unironically enjoyed it.

Its a step in the right direction to be sure. I just hope they can keep it up.

its called a torrent you delirious slavophile

seriously tho if you have netficks you belong gulag get a fucking vpn you goddamned vaginanigger

no wonder you depend on the internet to teach you about the world

100% correct

his point is that you are doing exactly the people you supposedly hate do

Idk Michael seems like a fag beta male (yes even for a kid) 11 has to keep bailing him out however I agree that so far its not a bad show so far.

Just wrapped it today. Pretty good series, tbh. Yeah, it was refreshing how it just wanted to tell a good story, without the preachy bullshit.

The only thing I felt came even close was Nancy's boyfriend getting his ass kicked for having the nerve to slut shame her for having another boy in her bedroom. How dare he assume something was going on between them.

Except, y'know there totally was something going on between them and give a few more days of hanging out, they totally would've boned.

I never accused you of that I just said that people in general now days focus on identity politics too much.

I have netflix.

ignore retards who think netflix sucks

remember, the CEO even publically encourages password sharing.

netflix is based

Dude its a homage to 80's movies and the main kid isn't jewish. Also there aren't any gay or crippled kids in the show.

tell me, if your not going to put effort then why post?

pretty sure it was ruled to be a felony?

no that was a case involving a guy who used a coworkers password with permission from the coworker, to steal trade secrets, it had nothing to do with netflix or any type of subscription or free service

the point i was making is this. i was not bitching about identity politics, i was praising it for its lack of identity politics. that is the default state of anything, or at least it should be.

and i agree with you that people focus on identity politics too much. that's why i was praising this show, because in the midst of everyone having an identity politics agenda superglued onto every contemporary piece of media, this show stands out from the crowd by not having a political agenda.

But it is good you shit taste faggot

oh ok then thank you for explaining user. Sorry if I came off as rude to you.

The 80s was an awesome time indeed.

Except if you cut out that kid's teen sister with her teen drama bullshit, you cut out half the fucking show, that's how fucking long her stupid subplot took and it didn't even fucking go anywhere, and nothing she or her loverboys did had any relevance to the main plot whatsoever

That shit sure wasn't there because it adds something to the story, it was specifically for appealing to the female audience, and now you're sitting there like a faggot saying the show is good it dindu nuffin

So….. what is it?

The kids were literal diversity squad.

True patricians only watch Netkino.

wtf i love media that panders to my political beliefs now

Nigga what else has built-in support for as many filetypes as vlc?

Not mpc-hc

I was recommended to watch this by my pleb-tier cousin. I'm glad to hear this wasn't complete dogshit in all respects, even if it sounds like people have some beefs with it.

Hello socjus

It really never is enough though. It never will be enough until television is 100% free of all leftist propaganda, non-whites, and judaism.

are you a self hating jew?

Yes.

that's how they win you idiot

they never stop pushing and always retain the initiative