Bully literally pulls a knife and is willing to mutilate another kid

Why are bullies in movies actual psychopaths?

Because bullies represent traditional white society and we can't have you Goyim sympathizing with that.

White jock bully=unrepentant psycho, Black bully=poor misunderstood disadvantaged kid

what a cuck

Because movie writers were(and still are) huge nerds in school, and think that the only reason they got bullied was because those mean kids were psychopaths, and not because they were annoying little spergs who never shut up.

Seriously though, I never remember kids getting bullied for no reason when I was in school. The kids who got bullied were always the ones who wanted to be the class clown, but failed miserably at it and got on everyone's nerves.

You're not a bright one, are you?

I got beat, spit on, and people would throw shit at me because I was "too quiet". Mostly by niggers and Brazilians. My fault for existing probably though, right?

I dunno man, I was bullied in primary school when all I ever wanted was to stay out of everyone's way

Half the time I was bullied was just to score cool points with their group of braindead friends or straight-up impress the chicks with how manly they are

A motherfucker used to beat me up in second grade because I wouldn't fight back and was reading often.
After 3 months I went berserk and tore his cheek open with a pensil, nobody ever touched me again.
Shit is done to easily assert dominance, that's it.

mad lil cuck

M8 manlets in particular love sharp objects, since normally they are not enough of a threat.
Couple that with crushing self realization that he will forever be short and not intimidating enough and you have a knife manlet.

Maybe you're living in a civil society, if you're living around 3rd world moslem mud niggers, psychopath is the norm.

you're that virginal no-life loser with tiny dick who wants to revive that dead meme and posts this in every thread. you got anything other in life than shitposting on message boards?

you sound really afraid

Huh, maybe it's just because I went to a mostly white school.

Confirmed knife manlet.
Glad you can't stab people through the internet.

I bet you're shorter than 5'5" considering how much your ass hurts.

i was bullied because i had A+ grades in everything and i would have conversations with the teachers in the middle of the class about stuff the others couldnt even begin to comprehend> the teachers noticed this and tought that making me change classes every year would fx it but it only made it worse.
One time i had a fist fight agaisnt all the other males in my class at once, thats how bad it was, i was no pussy and had so much fighting experience that nobody could one-on-one with me and they wouldnt accept that.

Literal retard or just a sub-optimal intelligence attempting to troll?

You decide!

does your dad work at nintendo?

People get bullied for being too quiet, too loud, being fat, being skinny, being short, being unattractive, being attractive (though this only applies to girl 99% of the time), being from a weirdo religion, having any medical issues, having red hair, wearing glasses, being shit at sports, looking immature, saying something out of turn if the wrong asshole hears it, having a poor family, having a dead parent, having the "wrong boyfriend/girlfriend", and sometimes for ansolutely no reason other than it amuses a bully to torment someone.

Children and teenagers are pretty horrible little cunts.

No really, for example any small car accidents here involve mudshit could easily leads to murder.

A kid at my school was stabbed to death.
Some kids are just fucking nuts

i read this thread an thank god i live in actual civilization where kids aren't insecure little shits who need to beat others to feel validated.

Making me glad I went to a white school where we only had a couple token blacks, and they acted white.

So the moon then?

Got bullied due to me being a sensitive faggot. Had a really thin skin and got mad, sad, angry whatever at small things.

Didn't help they stuck you with people 2-3 years older.

He works at Sega actually, faggot.
1v1 I'll beat you to death with my dick.

Where is the portal to fantasy land?

in the land of ice and snow.

From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow?

Because it's true.

you need to be inclusive and represent the kinds of people who should be packed into gas chambers.

Nice.

can I be your friend?

fuck off sperg

I am not a sperg. Please!
We can cuddle with each other on your bed, while watching some movies. :^)

It's "pencil". Guess you weren't reading enough.

I got bullied because I was a nerd user. What the fuck you are talking about?

Oh you're just asking for a swirlie now, you homo sperg.

I had to look that one up.
Nope, not asking for that. :D

Sweden?
Iceland?
Russia?

no wonder you have no sex life and no friends

you forgot to mention your career as mcdonald's burger flipper ;)

Bullies are generally pricks with bad home lives that vent their frustrations out on other people to feel better. The actual psychopaths are generally too busy learning how to be inconspicuous so they can do horrible shit without being caught. They either become serial killers or make a ton of money off of other people's suffering.