The Late Show which took the place of Colbert report has been axed

archive.is/U3J4f

Any SJW loss makes for a good day. Holla Forums and tumblr BTFO

I legit forgot this show existed.

Larry was on the wrong side of history evidently.

GOOD NIGHT JEWISH PARASITE

This nigger's already blaming the cancellation on racism.

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

proof?

IT BEGINS

FIRE MONKEY,
MONKEY FIRED

This country needs an unblackening.

At least he came up with something good.

That salty victim complex, it puts a smile in my pants.

I did not even know he was black. He looks like a fat gypsy with a shaved head.

His great, great, great grandmother took massa's dick in the stable most likely.

How can you even tell if someone's a gypsy without their crazy hair?

if they dress like this

To the back of the bus with you! This current election has little at all to do with blacks, but the constant violent riots caused by BLM have been an attempt for niggers and identity-driven ideologues to force their way into wider discussions that have nothing to do with them.

If anything, this is the year that the majority of the world is waking up to the fact that most of these people are degenerate, violent, subhuman scum who have been given nothing but sympathy, pity, and an overwhelming amount of benefits, programs, and special treatment.. and when they are given the flimsiest pretense to do so.. they riot and loot and burn down their own cities, punishing random business owners and anyone who happens to be around when the chimpout strikes.

10 more posts at most until >gb2 r-r-r-red-reddip-pol

Well now it is.

Dick.

by checking if your wallet is missing.

What does the left economic spectrum have to do with this, reddi/pol/?

That'll never be a meme.

Answer the question, reddi/pol/

That shit is still on?

Are we sure he's not Jewish?

He is BFF with Leibovitz so, yes he is a closeted jew

Go away, /tumblrpol/

Always, fucking always.

go away you mouth breathing mongoloid

Thank god, now they just need to axe The Daily Show and I won't have to flip the station every night so I don't have to see those smug cunts leering over me.

"I wasn't effective at my race-baiting sociopolitical propaganda in service to rootless cosmopolitan leftist Jews so they fired me. It won't cause me to question my talent or purpose as a comedian just like I never questioned why a billion dollar corporation would ever hire me to begin with if my presentation was actually challenging the establishment. Instead I will blame the television viewing public of America of being evil racists for not liking to watch me lecture them by calling them evil racist. I conclusion, everyone is racist but me and I am very talented and virtuous."
t. Larry "House Nigger-cum-Nigger" Wilmore

That seems to be most regressive retards. But they always overreach and overplay their hand. Then wonder why are people sick of their shit.

Amen

Go away, YTMN/pol/.

It was going to happen anyway, autists have habits that must be fulfilled or else they'll throw a tantrum.

Go away Holla Forumsgrounds.
Everything, by everyone :^)

Fuck off Holla Forumsjournal.

Take it to the limit, Holla Forumsoogle+.

I poop on you Wiki/pol/

I can't believe all this shilling ITT from /twitterpol/. Will us leftists ever have a place to call our own?

Go back to face/pol/, I'm sick of you sick right wingers shitting up my shitpost board.

This guy is black?

insta/pol/, please, my black jewish excellence sees through your kkk nazi christian tricks. Holla Forums is a JEWISH board.

Suck my chosen circumcised cock you antisemitic Holla Forumsspace faggot.

snap/pol/chat, I can't even…

Someone cap this and tweet it to the nigger.

It becomes painfully obvious just how sheltered and out of touch with the world people like Larry Wilmore are when they try to invoke their "blackness" as a credential. It's laughable to see all these college educated, high society, puppets of the entertainment industry trying to tell us how whitey's opinions are the problem, when they haven't interacted with the kind of black people who make up the majority of the "african american community."

The average african american is aggressively undereducated. They are poorly spoken, simple-minded, short-tempered, spiteful, childish, completely devoid of empathy or a sense of right or wrong, greedy, petty, narcissistic, and just all around unpleasant.

You can get a glimpse of just how unpleasant by taking a look at the kind of media they produce which doesn't make it to mainstream channels and stations. Rap music that is utterly unintelligible, which barely holds a beat, followed with rhymes and lyrics that stretch the limits of what can actually be considered language.

Both of the shows that replaced Stewart and Colbert champion the idea of a type of black person which is a minority amongst minorities. They are the exception that proves the rule. For every reasonable, articulate, moderately intelligent black they can find to dance in front of their cameras, there are hundreds of thousands of the horrible kind which people are quite justified to dislike.

Wow, Holla Forums is everywhere.

Calm down cuck. Now is not the time for despair, that comes later.

He can pass for a light skinned pajeet. Give him 3 tests to make sure. Ask him what he prefers for lunch, KFC or curry. Ask him which he'd prefer to use, a smartphone or a laptop. Ask him where he shits, on the sidewalk or on a designated street.

I've seen gifs of this guy on tumblr. He always came off as a smug prick. Then again most of the daily show rejects seem like that now days.

I actually saw it on tv while on vacation. I have never seen something more unfunny. Even my parents who have shit taste in comedy wanted me to change the television.

Do they have any reason to be smug in current year? I thought Colbert late show ratings is not doing well and his schtick is running old and tired. Stewart recent re-appearance makes him appear to be a crazy commie kike who doesn't bother hiding his hatred of the commoners anymore. Wilmore the unfunny fuck is axed. Noah the other unfunny fuck, his show ratings can't be that good either. It's Current Year bongistani faggot HBO faggotry is probably starting to get close to past the expiration date too.

Yes, they are enlightened and by how progressive and non-racist they all are. They have every reason to be smug.

They like to smell their own farts.

seems appropriate.

Now that you mention it, even amongst my liberal friends, I don't know any of them who actively watch these shows. They seem to be going the way of Fox news and have found themselves caught in a rut where their only audience is middle aged to elderly stubborn old shits who just want their biases confirmed.

The guy looks like a slightly darker, slightly older version of AIDSmoby.

hmm never thought of that before.

You've got Full Frontal with Samantha Be and Current Year with John Oliver telling you how wrong your opinions are in a annoyince voice. More so if they skew some facts. Not sure about Colbert since I doubt anyone watches Colbert after the Colbert Report.

Hip hop didn't used to be that shit. It didn't really get that bad until they started giving southern groups airplay, then yes it became largely unintelligible garbage. But diction, word play, etc. used to be what it was about.

John Oliver is still okay. Samantha Bee hitched her wagon to the Hillary campaign and totally lost any credibility she might have had.

John Oliver has a point on some things and fucks up on others.

ftfy

such as?

The drug war being a waste of peoples money, time and lives. But then again that's not him being smart but anyone with a brain could see that.

I don't see it. He looks like he could be AIDSmoby's father, you know, the one his mother fucked behind his "father's" back.

Is that the only insult you schmucks can say?

I'm not even Holla Forums and that's a heaping pile of horse shit. That man never has anything clever to say other than bitch and moan about moronic injustices while telling everyone how the world should be.

like i said before yeah he only got the drug war being bad. But again thats not him being smart but it just being this obvious at this point.

Even the most anti-drug conservative would probably tell you that

And again, it's not really Oliver's point but merely another instance of him parroting what so many others before him have said.

yeah good point. I take back what I said John Oliver is full of shit. I wonder if he's hated back in his native UK though?

This tbh. The man is a parrot.

I'm from the UK and I'd never heard of him until he came to America and started kvetching about how it's [CURRENT YEAR]

Broken clock, and all that.
Some things are hard to inject regressive politics and SJW agendas, allowing him to gain some credit for simply presenting factual information with his slimy limey accent.

I know he's joked about being hated by his fellow brits before.

For the most part, people don't even know who he is.

They don't really care about him

how is it even possible for a gentile to look so Jewish?

Finally, hope they come for that cringeworthy South African next. Jesus Comedy Central, what the fuck happened?

daily show with jon stewart went to shit after the rally for reason thing because he took himself too damn seriously. Colbert left to do his own show. After that all that remained were the hacks that could never be as good as the ones who came before.

Daily Show went to shit for one reason. His entire audience was built up over post 9/11 he had 8 years of Republicans fucking up and GW being an idiot to use as material.

The audience and popularity he had built up was almost purely left leaning Democrats.

He thought his show was about making fun of the political establishment and pointing out hypocrisy was the material. When everyone else just used it for anti-Repubican/Right Wing fapping material.

He realized too late what he had done, and when jokes about Obama and the Democrats drew boos and gasps from the audience, he realized they were never on the same page he was.

He had far too much faith in humanity.

They were on the same page. He had Obama on his last episode. No grilling him about dropping drone bombs on children. All smiles and self congratulations. Stewart was always a partisan hack and a hypocrite. He is a Jew after all.

Of course he did, are you gonna invite the President of the United States to your show then tell him he's a corrupt piece of shit to his face. How do you think that would've played out? You would've gone home to your family and had a good nights sleep?

You probably would've had no job, no friends, and half of Hollywood would be out for your blood as well as AIPAC and Left Wing nutjobs.

But it would be so worth it right? So Holla Forums could have a thread cheering you?

Colbert did it

Did Colbert invite the President onto his show on his last episode to ask why Obama dropped the bombs on babies? No, because he has a fucking brain, and has a family, and doesn't want to commit social and career suicide.

Man, how come people still fall for the cult of personality when the dude's been droning the shit out of people non-stop for 8 years?
He's had people killed. I mean, I know that's standard for men of power, but shit, don't act like he's some cool, relatable guy. The man lives like a king compared to most peons.

JUST

It's not about what I want, it's about normalfags sucking his dick like they're okay with it, and then they turn around and whine about the latest tragedy in the news.

Yes, you faggot. To pull punches just because you're afraid of backlash is pathetic.

You're exaggerating. Most people, even liberals, had already developed a dislike for Obama after his second term started, if only because he wasn't the liberal savior they thought he'd be. At most it would have resulted in a moderate controversy, where Stewart could have played the "underdog fighting for integrity!" angle.

Jon Stewart's defense of political correctness should show that he definitely wasn't open to joking about Democrats or even their talking points as he considered the left to just be the 'nice' and correct side.

He's pretty much on the same page as Salon or MSNBC when it comes to politics.

lolno, he said in some interview some months ago that he thinks Hillary is trash. Definitely not on the same wavelength as Salon or MSNBC.

Trash for what reasons? Because I'm doubting it's due to her desire to invade Libya or Syria, but rather because she's too conservative for him.

On what planet do you think the media is unbiased? Have you been watching the recent US Election coverage on the mainstream media? Hillary is their darling, and they've done everything but outright say Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler.

You should watch the Jon Stewart, Rachel Maddow interview. Stewart makes reasonable arguments and Maddow just comes off as someone who only cares about scoring points for her political side no matter what.

Leibowitz was always an establishment shill, and he's making a come back just in the vain attempt to stump Trump.

I'm not talking about Clinton or Trump. I'm talking about Obama. By the time he went on The Daily Show, even the liberal media was becoming disillusioned with him, while they still worship Stewart. They would have sided with him.

No, they invited him there because whoever it was in the President's camp actually thought he was a legitimate conservative pundit.

No, they've said that

fuck niggers lol

He went on a rant about white privilege towards the end there. He wasn't always SJW tier but he ended up there.