Thoughts on him?

Thoughts on him?

Oven Worthy

JUDE

What did he mean by this?

That Canadians have never done anything of value; Canadian Jews even less.

Is it just me, or has his movies never really been funny just meh and overall you find pacing issues over the whole film.

At first I thought it was the studios control and all that nonsense, but later I just saw more and more of what he made and it was overall pacing issues, bad jokes.

Its like a Jew whom does not know how to make subtle Jewish comedy, that has both the filth and the omg funny aspect. its just degenerate filth for no reason. You can't laugh at it. It feels like b8 in filmform, it not like good b8 either a good b8 are those new horror movies where you know its bad. But for some reason you just watch it. And you don't know what you have watched.

DUDE

DEGENERACY

LMAO

[/aa]DUDE[aa]

just fuck my shit up

JUST

Who?

What's his name again, Holla Forums?

DUDE WHAT IF FOOD SMOKED WEED

DUDE

I honest to god feel bad for him. All the money in the world can't make up for selling your soul on a regular basis. It's impossible he likes his fans or feels that people he respects actually respect him rather than just his fame and access.

I find him easier to ignore these days and I always have ignored him.

PS His best role was in Donnie Darko

What soul?

He's a Jew. He got rid of his own a long, long time ago.

WEED

LMAO

This is true
t. Canadian

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

this tbh. i just can't respect people like that

Jude Weed Lmao

lol

at least niggers are funny sometimes

20 post and no one posts a picture of happy merchant.

Holla Forums I am dissapoint. Hasn't Holla Forums taught you anything??

Only how to be an insufferable cunt that no-one likes

BAZINGA
Sick burn [email protected]/* */!

You are a good goy. You will do well in life

jew hack fraud.

Burn the jew

The first post calls him oven worth.

We invented phones and helped smuggle your beer during prohibition. But otherwise yeah.

pretty good donuts too

His movies are great until your drugs wear off and then its just shitty slapstick with paper thin character design.

(((Shlomo Shekelberg)))

He has an annoying laugh

cuck alert awooga awooga

he sounds like a stalling lawnmower

I liked Observe and Report.
Michael Peña was great in it.

How is this dude still around?

It's almost like there's a Jewish good-old boy network in showbusiness

I remembered his wife cucked him on twitter for that lawyer, anyone has the screencap?

He didn't smoke weed in that, instead he tried playing a character and not himself.

Ironically enough, thats his worst reviewed film.

Nu-male cuck who tries too hard to be edgey with his comedy and whose voice/laugh makes me wish I were deaf.

He makes Holla Forums really assmad so he is fine in my book.

Seth pls stop smoking weed you're killing your jewbrain.