The Golden One

Is he the only sane man in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even their most alpha male looks gay

Yes, all white men should wear and fedoras! Don't get muscular, that's bad silly goy!

how the fuck is a masculine man faggotry?

I swear jewish brainwashing has made 90% of whites think that getting /fit/ and exersicing is gay.

DA JOOS BE KEEPIN DA WHYTE MAN DOWN

He's decent. Too bad his accent makes him sound 'tarded. You can't have it all I guess

Confirmed kike.

How blind can you possibly be? The only manly thing about him is his physique. He dresses and acts like a faggot when he's not LARPing as a roman soldier.

America, Britain here, I….

all me

Your ilk would've been shot in better times

So you mean the hollocaust actually happened?

I didn't even mention the holohoax in my post.

You kikes sure love to mention your con at every single opportunity

Angry Foreign is better.

He ironically believes in slut shaming

Degenerate fag enabler and LARPagan

Other than that he seems like a nice guy

I too would rather worship a jew

Fun fact: Romans conquered everybody and their mothers while barely worshipping anything. Then they adopt the kike God as their one and only true deity and their empire crumbles in a couple of decades.

BRAVO YHWH

is jesus not jewish?

I thought he was hiding in self-imposed exile in Ireland?

Don't disagree with media or U luk lik dis!

pick one

He visits his gf in Ireland. at least that was the case before I stopped watching

WOW a real fucking hero.
Manlets are more reliable than this cuck.

Nope.

Real men doesn't crave attention from others. Especially not on youtube.

/Intl, fuck off!

he looks like a sodomite, OP.

He creates nationalistic propaganda. While not that much, it's infinetly more than you have done in your sad life filled with no sex and no friends.

Nice projecting there but he isn't even creating nationalistic propaganda.
He is sprouting pseudo bullshit about manliness from another country.

suppose you are a swede who is against degeneracy.

Would you stay in Sweden where you could be sued for hate speech on almost anything?

As much as everyone wants to think all swedes are cucks, I am absolutely certain that there are swedes completely against this shit.
Much like there are north koreans listening to south korean radio late at night.
Or how there were pockets of people who hid among communists in the soviet union, but were pro monarchism.

My family happens to have been the previous during the soviet regime and now after decades of control we get to speak freely and shit on commies despite constant arguments.
You change minds by being there and talking.

It is this kind of people who can unfuck things when the corrupt order falls apart.
Not your fag who runs are the first sign of trouble.

Where he ran, others will endure.

only 300 left to go

y so butthurt
just because you never have sex or a social life and are a complete failure

keep projecting and watching some egoistical e-celeb

Since he advocates for Christcuckery while still claming to be a Pagan

No

Also he decided to escape the degeneracy and niggerdom of Sweden by moving to Ireland? How does that make any sense?

Here is a prime example of how he is trying to subvert Paganism for his homosexual, christcuck jewish agenda.

THE GOLDEN ONE IS TRYING TO SUBVERT WHITE RESISTENCE AND WEAKEN US SO HIS JEWISH MASTERS CAN DSTROY US

DO NOT TRUST

He is a faggot

Are you implying this Onision-tier faggot is sane?

wot

Show us what an alpha male is supposed to look like them?

nigger are you, gay?

>>>/cuteboys/

he has every flag of a nerd who got badly bullied at school for being a little faggot who then roided himself up when he was a teenager to overcompensate.
he's not masculine, he's hyper-masculine. he's inherently insecure and the ridiculous physique is his way of compensating.

masculine has nothing to do with muscles; a developed physique is a SIGN of masculinity, an expression of masculinity, but it doesn't make the fag in OP masculine.

catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic

Leaving is what niggers and somalis do.

Pic related.

He defended Evalion after her channel got shut down, unlike the pisspants alt right cucks on Holla Forums

Enjoy being a little Jew puppet.

That's unfortunate.

You know shit of theology and you should shut the fuck up

actually it ended in 1453.

It should be illegal to be this historically illiterate.

Does 'in a couple of decades' mean 'after 1100 fucking years?'

2/10 bait Next you gonna say that HRE was the official heir too

actually it ended in 1917.

Eat shit, profligate scum.

What does a minor jewtube eceleb pretentious muh heritage swedecuck faggot have to do with TV?

this
it's just as much television & film as radio is

well played.

How is slut shaming not real?

I mistyped it. I actually meant he believes women shouldn't be slut shamed.

Can you explain why women should be slut shamed? I lack talking points on this matter.

LOUIS GO HOME

Society looks down upon behaviour that is detrimental to it or to the individual. Shaming is a method to put pressure on the individual in order to prevent such behaviour. By being a slut you both do harm to society and make decisions that will harm you down the line. This is analogous to taking drugs.

Despite what feminists will tell you, being a man whore is also looked down upon (and some of the arguments below apply to men as well as women). The only (white) subcultures that praise it can be found among the lowest classes in society. Among other races (ex: blacks) it's diffrent.

Here is the reasons being a slut is harms your future and society (I might be able to come up with more, but I'm tired and lazy):
You want a girl that doesn't sleep around, and previous behaviour is an indication of future behaviour. This will harm the slut in the future, by making her a less attractive option as a partner, as she is more likely to cheat.

Note that men don't want their women to cheat, because it means they risk spending 20 years of their lives taking care of someone else's child. Women also have good reasons to dislike cheating, but none so strong as this one. This is probably one of the reasons that female promiscuity is seen as worse than male.

Men are more easy to manipulate with sex than women. A woman willing to have sex with men for favours or free can wreck the social structure of a neighbourhood, by stealing the attention of the married men away from their women. It also lowers the market value of sex for men, which women dislike.

This is bad for society. These reasons are likely one of the reasons why it's mainly women who slut-shame.

It spreads diseases. Both bad for society and yourself.

You can get pregnant. A woman who sleeps around also can't pinpoint a man to claim responsibility for her child. This is a stupid risk that might come back and bite you in the arse, and is bad for society (single mothers and out of wedlock babies are trouble) and yourself.

Evalion was an attention whore e-celeb wannabe and a retard. Her early videos were good, because her cucked, emotionally abused, boyfriend wrote them for her. The rest were trash.

I came up with one more,:
Sleeping around means getting settled and having children later in life. This is bad because it means
>Less children, and whites are being outbread by muslims in Europe and blacks/mexicans in America (although I don't think leftists will buy this argument).

Also, although 3 and 4 have been diminished by mothern birth control, there's still a risk.

Proof? Besides an anonymous IRC log written by a semi-illiterate goon? Of course not, because you're just another MGTOW, alt right kike worshipping faggot triggered by the fact a teenage girl had more balls than you ever will. Like any other kosher alt right neo cohen you just make up lies when you don't have an argument, gee I wonder what your e-begging literal kike hero Stefan Mollyjew would say?

Rand of eight Mirrion Gods

Checkmate cumskin

archive.is/pcQ7y

this never ceases to make me laugh
i cant believe i breathe the same air as these people

lol

So your going to kill yourself, right?

this. fuck reddipol cucks.

It's a good way to become a GRIDS infected faggot.

wait a minute that hoodie

Proof that her boyfriend wrote her scripts?
>3: Shiksa Goddess around this time (who is a national socialst feminist, and hates both the alt-right and MGTOW) uploaded a video with an interview of her afformentioned boyfriend cuck.
Unfortunately, this is all pretty circumstantial (and anecdotal in the case of the interview).

Haven't read it.

Proof that she is an attention whore e-celeb wannabe:

You do realise that Evalion had a patreon, right?

Stay triggered.

You know he's himself a pagan? He worships Odin the viking gods, not the Christ God.
That's how much you know about him faggot.

Get out Alt-right

No he says he worships odin so he can shill for pisstianity. He is subverting you like the jew he is and you are too fucking stupid to see it.

That was the ironpill joke. The character being portrayed as some super human aryan ideal was a gay underwear model.

Why do you think polddit suddenly hated the iron pill comics that they had loved as soon as they found out. The entire thing was a meta joke making fun of the people who liked it as drug addled repressed homosexual pop esoteric tryhards.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

/fit/ is about ready to fall apart over this shit. Edgypt, Bruhzil, Amerifat and the Angry Saxon keep getting into fights with Spain, Norgay, Bitchzil, and SWEDEN YES because they are sick of faggotry. A bunch of threads have been derailed over this shit and /fit/ is about to explode in a drama bomb is some posters went over and started stirring shit up again.

Yep it's a shame /fit/ is unmoderated most days since the board owner barely stops by. All it would take is a few users from another board stirring shit up and inciting an argument and the board would lose it's mind and fall apart.

Physical activities such as sports or fitness are mandatory for living healthy and long.
There are no substitutes for that. No amount of healthy food or pills can replace the improvement in life that moderate physical activities give you.

For whatever reason though, gyms attract fags.

I blame scooby.

He's a big guy.

I still think Iron Pill is hilarious.

It is hilarious if you understand the joke and aren't one of those types of people.

It's blatant satire playing at the asshatru, /fit/ LARPagan homoeroticism that Holla Forums loves

Why do you think they like pictures of men in black SS uniforms?

I bet you're on of those piss ant fags that would shit talk Christianity in real life, but wouldn't say a bad word about Islam in the same breath.

What's the difference between being fit/buff and being a le homo man? Is there something I just don't see? Or is looking toned just a bad thing here for some reason?

Because Hugo Boss was an amazing designer?

Because they get aroused by homoeroticism

Any man that is willing to spend his time getting /fit/ is doing it because he is obsessed with the male body. Add in the fact that locker rooms and showers at gyms are full of the same kinds and the entire thing is gay as fuck.

What? Are you so afraid of working out that it automatically means that a group of men in your mind working out = gay sex. You sound insecure and fat as fuck.

t. trigger /fit/fag

americucks

the original immigrants were white.

Look at the prosperity and accomplishments America had when it was shamelessly white

The original immigrants were the Siberian type people who passed through modern day Russia into Alaska and then south all the way through the Americas.
White people then came like 300 years ago and turned it into something of value before it became the bloated cancerous mess that it is today.

America was never anything of value.

America was great before WW2 you stupid faggot.

There is that burger education system at work again. Just stop before you embarrass yourself further.

I'm not american you stupid cunt.

Muh shekels

you really know nothing about history do you?

I know about the great depression and in the grand scheme of things it wasn't that bad but if you want to be a cunt I can just say that America was great before WW1.

Pic related, your future wife if you're lucky.

Pic related, your future wife if you're lucky.

Looks fit as fuck, nice tits.

How is this bad again?

take your meds

Kek, I think you pissed him off.

I'm glad you liked it champ

Me

You're a fat spic with a micropenis.

i am jew

found the newfag

anti-semite

He is gay, there's at least one video where he admits it and shills for bum banditry.