Fun fact: The kike Greg Daniels added Luanne and Cotton, made Dale a conspiracy theorist...

Fun fact: The kike Greg Daniels added Luanne and Cotton, made Dale a conspiracy theorist, and also came up with the idea to make him a cuck.

It's nice to know what New York heebs really think about small-town whites.

Fun fact: Mike Judge went along with it.

It's nice to know Mike Judge is a good goy.

I never liked Luanne, and Cotton was only likeable in certain episodes. But yeah this all does explain a lot. Although I think making Dale a tinfoil added more to his character, although getting cheated on by his wife while everyone else said nothing (including his dearest friends) felt a bit too much.

Cotton was a dick, but at least he wasn't really a racist.

Wasn't Dale right about almost everything, though?

As if they'd listen. But Luanne was without a doubt a terrible character. I think everyone can agree on that.

This is the only thing about the show that really bothered me.

would you tell?

"Hey uh Matt, ever notice how your son looks nothing like you and a lot like the black guy who works your garden?"

The only people who get mad at the portrayal of people in KotH are people who have never been to Texas.
I live 20 minutes away from where Arlen was based off of. Every single person in KotH is completely realistic, no matter how crazy you think they're being.

it's indian

And he's a massage therapist, not a gardener.

and the guy's name isn't Matt

I intentionally chose a similar situation but with different specifics

Do you want to talk about it, user?

I can also vouch for this. My neighbor is pretty much Bill personified. Hell, I even invite him over for dinner during the holidays since he gets really depressed and sits in his car listening to Smokey Robison for hours.

I mean, they did have an episode tackling this. How did it go again? Something about letting sleeping dogs lie. It's been years.

pretty much. peggy was the only one on the block to not know about it, and once she did she was going to tell dale. Dales wife, being the sociopathic harpy that she is, managed to talk her out of it by showing how great a father dale was to joesph, or some hit like that. anyway you cut it dale is a cuck.
nancy eventually quit cheating on him though.

Fun fact: Dale is the best character in KoTH and you are all SJWs who want redbulled Mary Sues.

i really find it hard to believe that Dale doesn't know about redcorn
he's bound to have heard multiple of their phonecalls

Dale does know, but he hides the fact from himself. That's why he became convinced that Joseph was an alien when he realised they're nothing alike. He'd rather live in this fantasy world he's concocted than face the truth.

Fun Fact: You know how the Egyptians untipped Egyptians, dontcha?

with 50 Hebrew winch blocks!

fact
FACT
FACT!

i hate myself for using that term, but it just fits

The more sane conspiracy theorists (not the "ALIENS HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR GOVERNMENT WEAR TINFOIL HATS" types) have been proven to be right since at least MKUltra and people still call them crazy.

Maybe not aliens but definitely the Devil himself.

The point actually was that Dale is so busy chasing conspiracies that he couldn't see the problem right in front of him.

I only watched about a dozen episodes of king of the hill and the entire time I thought Joseph was redcorn's son. I just thought he hung out with Dale and Bobby a lot.

Okay, I'm fucking stupid.
What is this supposed to mean?
Is it a play on redpilled?

It makes you wonder why the fuck they even try anymore.

Can you find anything confirming Greg Daniels as Jewish? I can't find anything.

greg (((smith))) daniels

THE BEST CHARACTER IN KOTH WAS OCTAVIO

He was cucked by an injun.

also can anyone tell me what the fuck this meme is?

Dale is the prototypical alex jones listener whose life is surrounded by the racial conspiracy yet he refuses to acknowledge it.

No

No I really don't.

Yes.

The episode where Bobby wants Hank to enter a sport shooting competition together.

wtf I hate Jewish people now

It's Bobby's face transposed over a picture of the 9/11 terror attacks on the Twin Towers, with a caption that reads "…this one's for you, Dad" [sic]

This. I live here and it's fucking relatable. Even if NYC heebs helped influence the show they hit the mark. Also, no one cares because we can actually laugh at ourselves.

yes but what is the joke exactly?

Fun fact: those are all great characters.

I WAS LISTENIN'

Hank can't shoot well, the instructor gives him a sissy suggestion to improve his aim, but Hank instead comes up with his own "prepare for top speed" and imagines a jet plane to set up his aim.

Hey.