Did they do a single thing wrong?

Did they do a single thing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dorksideoftheforce.com/2016/04/25/george-lucas-r2-d2-is-the-narrator-of-star-wars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EXHAUST PORTS

They did literally everything wrong, no wonder a noob force user kid managed to fuck anally rape them. Good riddance to them, they're an embarrassment to fascists, industrialists, and empires everywhere.

Get out, kike.

triggered?

Toydaryians are literally space jews.

They are white

Autismus Maximus

Not really, the head of their anti-alien and human supremacy propaganda was a spic.

Yes, they did lots of things wrong, but the Stormtroopers themselves were made up of recruits from the Imperial Academy who used this as an opportunity to freely travel and feel free considering the Empire's stricter interplanetary travel laws. Even Luke himself wanted to join the Academy, Another thing about the Academy was that many used it to learn the more advanced methods of spaceship combat and piloting after which they would leave the Empire at some point and leave for the Republic. Other Stormtroopers took their job as peacekeepers with genuine pride and most only did what they thought was right unless ordered too. So yes, Palpatine, his elite and his lapdogs were loonies and a one dimensional tyrants with a sith fetish. Vader and the troopers wanted to bring genuine peace and order to the galaxy at any cost.

This.

90% of the evilness and wrongness done by the Empire came from Palpatine.

Replace him with any other guy, and things would have improved 200%.

Well, not any other guy.

Palpatine was only hateful because he gets his powers from hate.
Besides the guy did want to prevent the Yuuzhan Vong from raping the galaxy.

I blame literally everyone in the empire other than him.

They lost, I'd say that's pretty far from ideal.

someone do a pic with the happy merchant meme with a toydarian instead.

Space Nazis that opressed people and failed to make their empire last for even 50 years. kinda sad really.

don't remind me of that shit.

They'll be making an appearance in Rebels eventually in the form of a lone scout on his organic ship who has come to spy on the galaxy's affairs.

oh boy this could be a shitstorm.

Here's some concept art of how he was gonna appear in Clone Wars before the series was cancelled. They've pushed most of their EU cameos to Rebels but considering how shit Disney is as well as Rebels' writing they'll likely fuck it up or suck at characterization.

They didn't purge the galaxy of force users.

thanks user.

I just felt out of all the Star Wars EU stuff. The Yuuzhan Vong is the one thing they should have never include in the clone wars or rebels. Yuuzhan Vong just don't belong in Star Wars.

Recruiting a nigger.

Saved. Doing Yaweh's work, user.

The only thing they did wrong was not existing IRL.

They did everything wrong.

I'll give you other two even though Stormtroopers were supposed to be highly trained Literally never shown once, lol. But Vader is just tarding out there. The whole Empire can't be held responsible for the crippled space wizard tard-raging when people tell him something is wrong.

I have something for you OP. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it.

The did everything wrong

Did Ben casting couch Luke in his secluded desert hut?

i keep thinking of that family guy star wars with your comment.

dorksideoftheforce.com/2016/04/25/george-lucas-r2-d2-is-the-narrator-of-star-wars/

R2D2 is a lying shillbot.

Imperial forces do OK when not fighting main characters. Hell more rebel fighters are destroyed in ANH than Imperial, and the Stormtroopers did an alright job with the rebels on Leia's ship. The empire was winning on Endor until Chewie stole an AT-ST.

Once plot armor moves in troopers in the Star Wars universe crumple. Just look at the Clones. They easily took down a shit load of Jedi everywhere, but the moment they had to fight Obi and Yoda they got cut down like grass.

I actually love majority of the EU except the Vong. They basically made the entire goal and plot of the films seem pointless and in the end they permanently caused the wreckage of many notable and fun to use planets that often appeared in the games, comics, RP and vidya. Mon Calamari was one of the best ones and they had to fuck its shit up beyond repair.

Well, in Battlefront 2 (no longer canon) there was this whole plotline about them replacing the clones with "other templates". It made sense at the time, but plot armor pretty much ruined that.

The Vong to me just seemed like the Star Wars version of the Borg from Star Trek.

Except organic.

fml

INVASION

NEGOTIATIONS? WE'VE LOST ALL COMMUNICATIONS!

MISA NO BAM WAM WEE

Sadly no. However SWTOR lets you play as an imperial trooper of the Sith Empire where you can smash both Rebels and Republic scum. Playing as a trooper for the Old Republic is pretty much the same thing except without the british accent.

Pass

I think I'll just wait for someone to do a fan remake of Tie Fighter.

To be fair the storylines you play while leveling in SWTOR are better RPGs than anything Bioware has put out in a decade.

I admit SWTOR is not the best thing we could've asked for, but compared to most of their awful shit recently, it somewhat still stands above them and you can do some pretty awesome things if you play as gun using characters. The Bounty Hunter storyline is piss poor shit though.

You're a pretty short guy for a stormtrooper.

why darth vader was such a slave in the original trilogy?

Get them on board we'll call it in.

I honestly did not like the clone wars cartoon. I wish we got a 40 episode series from the guy that made Samurai Jack instead. That clone wars was beyond badass. Holy shit. He did a better job doing the prequels than George Lucas.

Especially General Grievous. He made Grievous kill shaggy. And the Arc Troopers were perfect.

Fucking hell.

The old Clone Wars cartoon with Genndy was superior in every way and even referenced a bunch of stuff from the EU and didn't give clones personalities and portrayed them like the mindless genetically engineered soldiers that they were. Although that clone episodes of Clone Wars had their moments.

That's longer than the real nazis then.

Play TIE Fighter. One of the best, if not the best, Star Wars games around.

My fucking nigga.

And now, thanks to Disney being filthy kikes, we'll never get a game where we play the Empire ever again.

there wont be any games worth playing to begin with.

Oh, yeah, you're right, EA has exclusivity. Completely forgot about that.

The empire did nothing wrong.

BH storyline has a few good points at least. You get to beat the crap out of a bunch of asshole nobles on Alderan, and then there's this bit of cold blooded awesome.

And people say Disney isn't that bad. Pfff. Signing a contract with EA is hellish and downright evil thing to do.

Yeah but it doesn't really give you a lot of moral freedom and the options are incredibly linear. Even the Sith storylines give you more varied options to choose from with genuine consequences.

Fuck Disney. Star Wars video games reached their pinnacle when Star Wars: Rebellion was released in 1998

No, they reached their pinnacle in early 00s, with awesome shit like Battlefront and Bounty Hunter.

gtfo, console pleb

If you go by some of the sillier EU shit Sheev technically started the rebellion to smoke out dissidents. Otherwise not really.

The Yuuzhan Vong were the real threat that the Death Star was designed to deal with.

Yes.
Losing to rebel scum.

With Star Wars it's more of a case of 'it's only a coherent universe in the books' since shit in the films was thought up as and when the plot needed it.

lose

Omelettes and eggs man. Nobody complained about the Roman Empire now do they?

Underrated posts right here.

Havent you taken notice that most rebellion supporters comes are either from the shitholes from the Outer Rim, Hutts butt slaves, or from Corellian high-class bureocrats class ?

They will always support republic anytime, becuase then they will not have anything to leech on.

Anyone know any good Star Wars games where you play as the Empire?

Empire at War
Battlefront 2

user that game was cancelled even before the first game was released.

fuck lucas

I'd gladly take Lucas over Jewney anyday.

Lucas, for all his flaws, was a good part of the reason LucasArts were so great. He regularly gave them permission to retcon established cannon if it got in the way of a good story or setting. Hell he was the man who pushed for the commandos in Republic Commando to have individual personalities when originally they were cannon-compliant faceless clones (the dev doing the lets play brought it up).

He was the Dark Knight of Star Wars.

Bravo Nolan.