So has anyone actually seen Star Trek Beyond? What is the consensus?

So has anyone actually seen Star Trek Beyond? What is the consensus?

It was better than Into Holocaust but it was quite shit.

Also, Federation needs OSHA. So many of those plot devices would have been ruined with basic safety features.

Standard Jewish Plot #121315252

Little Goy overcoming Big Goyim

Actual shit would have been better than Into Lens Flare

IMO It's okay.

Much better then JJ shit.

Get out of here, pro-regulatory cuck.

Sorry Pajeet, you still have to put up that fire alarm.

It's better than Into Dankness.
It's the first movie that is not written by Bad Robot drones or directed by JewJew. They tried to distance themselves from the JewJew shit as much as possible. It's a good Trek movie.

Let's not be too generous here, user. It's not really a Trek movie.

I was told I shouldn't watch it because the villain is black and that's racist.

It's better than the prevous JJ Trek films but it does have problems.

Playing Beastie Boys do defeat the bad guys. Alien bad guy is actually human who uses alien device to prolong life. Why not have bad guy just be alien design works for alien.

Green Goblin?

Because bad guys must always be 'from within' nowadays.

but they did that with into darkness and it failed. Besides Star Trek always had alien villains.

Is this a fucking joke? Is that guy actually from the new movie?

no this is the actual guy.

IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT GOBBY

The used Moonman?

Muh ebbil villain wants to destroy the Federation #19538530.

Standard generic crap. In fact, it's so goddamn generic the only high point was a gay Sulu.

Predictable but competent. The first half is actually pretty toned down and creative, the second half is DUDE EXPLOSIONS LMAO but they weren't too offensive.

Probably the best fuck you its summer movie this year, but as for 2016's movies rankings go I'm sticking with:
1. Green Room
2. Hardcore Henry
3. 10 Cloverfield Lane >inb4 how dare you put this below Hardcore Henry and Green Room
4. The Shallows
5. Star Trek: Beyond

There's a pretty sizeable gap in quality between place 3 and 4. I haven't seen any other movies this year that are even worth ranking, please someone let me know if I've missed something.

What's the appeal of the Green Room anyway? I tried watching it and it's a bunch of unlikeable punk trash giving a concert in front of Neo Nazis, in the middle of the woods, and trying to provoke them.

I just quit because it was so fucking boring.

Did you get to the part when the standoff begins and people start getting killed?

The point is that it puts a bunch of people who know nothing about defending themselves against experienced gang members in a backwoods standoff with a lot of tension. The gang members can't just kill them normally otherwise the cops will have questions about why they found a bunch of bodies nearby with bullet wounds (or why this band disappeared from the venue), and everything gets very messy. The violence is extremely brutal and hard to watch and the main thing people praise it for (as well as Blue Ruin) is how unpredictable it is.

It honestly has my favorite "fight" scenes of all time but it's hard to actually call them fight scenes because they aren't very direct and are very realistically awkward. Despite not having the surface elements of a horror movie I'd actually classify it as such since it's shot like one and it's definitely scary enough to be one.

Star Trek Crossed over with Babylon 5?

It's the best of the 3. I had fun and it didn't have anything I considered stupid in it.

But, like, at the end of the day it's just another Hollywood action film. Take a date to it and you at least won't want to claw your eyes.

You're joking right? Even with its flaws the first was better than its sequels, and that's not saying much considering they're all heaping piles of shit. And aside from the story and character portrayal (which were their own unique brand of stupid) almost every action scene was a ridiculously over the top mess.

I liked it better than the 1st 2 movies

Why even leave 4cuck if all you need is an ecochamber?

Nice zingers you reddit faggot

thanks user.

Because reddi/pol/ likes to circlejerk.

first thing i thought when i saw that
second was "not jem hedars"

Fun action movie with a Star Trek skin
I enjoy seeing drones fuck up shit and the stupid cool beastie boys scene but the doomsday device was shit

here's hoping kubo will be good

I can understand the other ones but that movie is too fun to forget. Did you actually see all the ones I listed?