Films are too sexist and racist these days...

Films are too sexist and racist these days. These films are shit! Unless you make fun of religion! Then you're better than South Park.

Do you think people will now realize the hypocrisy of the people crying about political correctness?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/08/11/review-sausage-party-movie/88553564/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Knowing movie Bob. He probably thinks it's the flag of Puerto Rico

There's so much wrong with the Movie Blob before you even get to his asinine and poorly conceived opinions.

When do you think he'll an hero or die of heart disease?

Most likely, he'll be killed when he forgets to take his diabetes meds or eats shit that pummels his blood sugar.

Where did all of these christcucks come from?

And people make fun of gabe Newell for being fat

Jesus Christ, this faggot somehow looks fatter than I remember. It was before he was diagnosed with diabetes.

Same critics who called Cisbustets progressive are giving sausage party great reviews just because of it's anti-theist themes alone. Plus the atheist message of sausage party is undermined by it's own storyline. food were created by intelligent design and they became mindless fuck animals without cultural after they had no religion. Just to show you how much of a hack Seth Rogen is.

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/08/11/review-sausage-party-movie/88553564/

Hi Bob

Isn't it the kiss of death if someone diagnosed with diabetes got fatter afterwards ?

Good lord, Movie Bob is thick.

Who the fuck is he? This dude looks like a child molesting Mister potato head.

kys Carlos

jesus christ, biddle
BRING BACK BULLING

Funny because living in the moment gave movie Bob diabetes.

CAN I GET A WITNESS?
THOSE DIGITS

That was great.

Being a fat fuck gave MovieBob diabetes

What do you think movie Bob means by living at the moment? He a admitted virgin in his early 30s who lives in what he calls a basement apartment. ( no kidding. Dubs for anyone who has Bob basement apartment tweets )

It's not like they were hard to find

Shit…. He looks late 40s. E-celebs really do age like milk.

I've seen milk that aged better than MovieBob

My daughter 12. Her room looks less childish and less dirty than movie Bob..

Is she hot?

Her mom looks like mei from Overwatch. And she half white because of me. You tell me.

"Basement apartment" is a funny way of saying his parents basement.

Movieblob somehow became even more fat and disgusting. I didn't think it was possible.

Mom basement. Movie Bob was raised by a single mother

No, he has a father. It was in his terrible book.

Bob's the way he is because he's autistic, not for any other reason

The fat fuck actually wrote a book?

Entirely about Super Mario 3. It's as autistic as it sounds.

Yes, I've skimmed parts of it and he comes across as pretty autistic in it. It's supposed to be a written lets play of Super Mario Bros 3 but its actually 50% 'Memoirs of an Autist' as he describes various cringe worthy events throughout his life.

Well, no. That's misleading. About half the book is a written let's play of SMB3. The other half is about Bob and his disturbing(ly pathetic) life

Man we managed to write exactly the same post with seconds of each over.

Yeah. When it comes to describing Bob's book there's not much variance

But Gaben with his millions could pay liposuction, just like Peter Jackson did.

Yes, he will die before reaching 65 if he doesn't loses a foot or his sight before.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

what in the fuck.
he must be mentally retarded.

Sort off, I got diabetes and I've gone down in weight not by much but enough so my old pants are too large. You kinda have to balance the diet with almost just protein.
But there is a way around the diabetes rules and that is insulin, so you have to take bigger doses when you are going to eat something with sugar.

plus its a degenerative illness so one as to watch out for neuropathy also becoming blind even a wound can be fatal if you get a bacterial infection.

He health care under Obamacare to prove how progressive he is. How fuck is he?

hello reddit

I don't understand what you're trying to say, but I assume its related to MovieBlob being a lazy and shameless fuck who leeches off others. Anyway last I check he's doing horribly and he's losing appeal amongst his fans.

Do you think you could restore your insulin sensitivity if you switched to a ketogenic diet for a while? I tried that on a cut and ended up losing weight like I never had before. Supposedly it is good for helping adult onset diabetics recover.

I'd like to know more about this as well.

About Keto in general or the diabetes thing? /fit/ has info about keto because it is pretty good at cutting weight fast while still retaining your gains from a bulk. The diabetes stuff is just what I have heard it is supposed to actually be fore.

Mostly keto in general.

He is pretty fucked, sooner or later you will not have a stable walk and the feet are the ones that will go first. I broke my foot and got a bacterial infection, I had to be on antibiotics for 3 weeks and a week of healing but still there is pain in the foot. and I feel minor neurological pain in the end of the fingers and a numb feeling on the both of the foots.

There are theories about it, but one kinda has to figure out if you have not fucked too much with the hormone to begin with, so if its so depleted or almost non-existent that you have the atypical reaction to sugars. So my bloodsugar levels are about 5,9 to 6,8. So when I drink a soda like a glass that is about 250 ml or anything sweet even eating rice and potatos. My bloodsugar will go up to 11 straight away.

Also a diabetics can have too little sugar, so when you feel too tired and have a headache, its best to eat something sweet. Before you get that urge to sleep. Also you can have a gigantic headache if you have too much bloodsugar levels.

So there is not really anything that has changed except for, you will stop drinking and stop having much carbohydrate sodas or energy drinks, foods. Obviously you will be after more water, if you don't go for the no-carbs Sodas. So I'm a fan of Pepsi Max so I get that sweet taste also have a low bloodsugar level.

Since the body is depleting muscle-cells to make sugar, you have to be on a constant protein diet. So, what I've noticed I've gone down in weight with just a protein diet, water and Pepsi Max.