Does this offend you?

Does this offend you?

Would you refuse to watch the show because of it?

Transgender Mister Bean fucking Leslie Jones

Not really.

Standalone, I don't care. But the greater tend of always having an interracial relationship in your show despite them being rare in real life DOES offend me.

trend*

Yes it does offend me.

The show had all that sex but no nudity

i refuse to watch the show because jesse pinkman's stoner girlfriend is a terrible, unlikable protagonist. fucking the least nigger like black man in disnsey(tm)'s marvel(tm)'s new york who independently owns and operates a small business, doesn't swear, and beats up thugs is the least of my problems.

It's disgusting and I wouldn't watch

But If it's a black girl / white guy I'd love it. Just accept your nature is to hate when they steal 'yours' and you want to steal 'theirs.' Humans are tribal. Accept it

Yeah, i watching this shit expecting nudez of the pussy and ass

Sex scenes merely annoy me when there is no finesse to them.
You have sex. Alright. got it. Can we move on?

Mandy Mitchell and a BBC.

i kind of hated the flash series because of the niggress and the spic

hate yourself, bond, you're a failing franchise

I'm offended that he's not breeding my pre-teen daughter.

Never too early to service a strong bull. Old enough to bleed old enough to breed with a black bull, as I always say.

Not only are you apparently a racist but you're a neckbeared ageist who's never had a daughter. Pre-teen periods are common and boy are they unpredictable and heavy in the flow.
Perfect for lubricating the strong black bull that's going to turn my daughter into a woman.

What did he mean by this?

vile

Some of us like to better our selves.
You fucking animal

Spose it helps drones forget about real life.

And people keep saying "Orange is the New Black" a breakthrough series

Get out Louis

I still don't get interracial. Wouldn't it be much more attractive it was a black woman?

Not even black men want black women

No because interracial sex never bothered me much.

Why?

because God demanded the Hebrews keep their race pure so they can get the promised land.

its not as charged because there's nothing shameful about it. it's not degrading for nigress to fuck a white dude.

also
nigresses basically envy white chicks so much they hook fake hair to their head and can go months without washing it.

Fuck off cuck

Yuri only, no exceptions

I'll certainly watch shows that depict degenerate heterosexual relationships but I'd much rather them be about a more pure form of love which is strangely rare to see in tv/movies. The only examples I can think of that show true love that isn't just two chicks making out to look sexy for dudes or anything with manly dykes would be Black Swan and House of Cards, but the former involves crazy bitches and the latter ends after two episodes because of fucking Stamper and his god damn daughterfu complex what a little piece of shit why would you deny the world such a beautiful thing? Your daughterfu is an attractive female she's gonna be doing sexual with someone so the best you can hope for is something innocuous and pure like another girl as opposed to some gross giant hairy dude.

Yes, and yes.
But also because she has a tiny head. It looks weird on her body.

Back to >>>/a/