To that son of a bitch Bison, you like to look at yourself on television? Look at this

To that son of a bitch Bison, you like to look at yourself on television? Look at this

Raul Julia is a god damned legend.

I still don't get the hate for Van Damme. Guy's a legend and this speech is fucking badass.

FOR ME
IT WAS TUESDAY

Bison needs to work on his burns.

Maybe he just has a great memory.

if he's so great, how come he's dead?

Of course the "AN" couldn't beat M Bison, they only had 40 soldiers.

I wish that the world was really like this. With heroes and villains, that are larger than life and have absurd motivations and schemes.

yeah, complexity is scary

I guess you are not watching the presidency. Donald Trump is pretty much M Bison IRL

fuck off Shillary

Half of that desire is already true. There are villains that are larger than life and have absurd motivations and schemes. George Soros for instance. But there are no heroes in man.

We do, it is George Soros and the Jews. Except they are Satanists trying to steal your soul. Its more like a game of Doom than fun and quirky Street Fighter.

CHICKEN OR THE EGG?
Did Van Damme give Kylie Minogue genital herpes or did Kylie Minogue give Van Damme genital herpes? The world may never know.

Could have been just a turn of phrase, or maybe he just tended to raid and stuff on tuesdays, and assumed that was the day it happened.

i mean it's obvious the egg had to come first, you don't mutate into a chicken over time during a lifespan

He died of shame.

Cute.

I still need to watch J.C.V.D. one of these days.

It's really good

Hope rides alone.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he was supposed to be playing the most stereotypically American Street Fighter character and he did it with that thick Belgian accent of his.

Street Fighter was his best role.

America is a melting pot, diversity is it's strength.

Just saw it, was bretty gud.

What is Damme's best film and why is it Bloodsport?

his wrestling career was much better than his film career

Found the cuck.

The SF movie is great.

Call back to this on November 9th after he starts flying and shooting lightning, bitch.

Anyone who says "nothing is impossible" has obviously never tried to staple jello to a tree.

qtπ