Disney's It's A Laugh Productions

This shit needs to burn down. Fuck your endless supply of shitty teen sitcoms Disney.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/47949958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lab Rats is the worst thing I've ever seen recently.

I would kill you with my bare hands if I could get a complete box set of Wizards of Waverly Place.

No.
Just no.
I'm not even going to make a joke out of it just fucking stop.

After the first two seasons Zack and Cody was kind of okay.

Wizards was alright in the later seasons.

But Disney Channel has only made one legitimately good show, and that's vid related. Unfortunately it was cancelled prematurely because the girl's tits were too big, even when they were being taped down.

Actually, my bad. Phil of the Future was also pretty good.

They're all cancer. the only positive would be that one of the kids' actor from "we're rich and live in a hotel LOL" is apparently redpilled on some things.

FUCK YOU.

Eh, they more or less fund this

Don't being more one Bella and the Cuckouts it's fine to me

What did he mean by this?

>KIDS SHOW
Make like Harambe and get shot faggot.

He had a stroke and is trying to say he misses Shake It Up!

kek

Get it complete else where, but if you're at all aware about the shills deep in innocent disney shows you'll know better than to chase their purposely sexy tween bait.

Go away zach, or cody, who cares which ever one you are.

vimeo.com/47949958

they each get worse with every show.

But I want extras…

Maybe they lurked halfcuck once to look cool.

>Holla Forums actually defending disney tween citcoms

If these posts were actually sarcastic, Holla Forums shitposters have crossed the line.

Holy shit user I knew you were retarded but a monkey and a gorilla are two different things.

I could say that you're old for watching the Jetsons user.

It's Zack here, after posting all those nudes I've come to the bottom of the bottom of the barrel:
Holla Forums on Holla Forums.

Zack plz. You're embarrassing yourself.

They indeed have. Holla Forums is a lost cause.

Dude I'm on the Holla Forums board on Holla Forums, there's no way it can get anymore embarrassing than that.

How many of these people were terribly raped?

They just wish they were as talented as Dan "It's legal in Japan" Schneider.

Likely all of them. The lead of Sonny with a Chance basically went insane after the first season. Its A Laugh's heads are even sicker than Schneider.

Does Dan "I Hope This One Bleeds" Schneider has a better eye for fresh, virgin cunny than the Disney Jews?

Disney is infinitely worse. Every child they touch eventually falls into ruin and mental collapse while Nick kids end up being low-tier actors or get real jobs.

They say the same about blacks and niggers, and we know that's just not true.

Or end up selling their version of "beats" at a dying franchise chain.

Whatever happened to the Jonas Brothers?

according to wiki
Kevin is the least successful, and is a nobody now. Joe is going the Drake route (i'm fading but i'll try and cash in while I still can). Nick seems to be doing well.

What is Nick doing exactly? Successful job? And is Kevin a hobo deadbeat?

Nick appears to be pulling a Timberlake