I am Weasel

How long did it take before you realized this show was a parody of American two party politics?

Weasel: a progressive, educated, liberal, narcissistic asshole who thinks he knows best for everyone
Baboon: a conservative, uneducated, prideful, angry idiot who wants to be left alone

I think you may be reading too much into this user.

I saw it as completely opposite.

Howso?

Holla Forums?

Never heard of it. You should try Holla Forums.

Ithought Catdog was a parody of american two party politics.
A drooling retard who means well but fucks eveything up and a narcicistic retard who thinks he knows everything but just makes thinks worse.

Actually, the whole motivation behind Baboon's idiocy was that he wanted to show Weasel up and muh dick the white woman.

>>>/reddipol/

how did it take a shit?

through their mouths?

That's the question everyone asks first.

I was trying to find a decent clip of this to post in a no man's sky thread.

Jesus Christ that went on for forty seconds too long

You could say that about most jokes on Family guy.

goes on >>>Holla Forums

I'm sorry I fucking asked now

I do. I hate Family Guy

Family Guy was GOAT in the beginning. After few season, it went completely dogshit.

I'm actually stunned to learn that the show is still on the air.

Hardly. It just wasn't as shit as it became later

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

both parties are the same. stop the 2 party madness.

globalism is a disease and its infected both parties

Trump is the only solution

Weasel was the worst, made me feel bad for Baboon.

I can't even tell if this is serious anymore.

No one can.

What? So the guy who advocates protectionism policy is for globalism?

I seriously doubt it was that deep.

>>>/got/
>>>/waifuist/
>>>/suicide/

You could probably say this about any show with two main characters who are complete opposites.
Naruto is your average American conservative while Sasuke is your Hollywood liberal :^)

>globalism is a disease and its infected both parties

what about Red Guy then?

>>>Holla Forums

He represented the chaotic element or anarchy. Basically opposition for both sides which they needed to team in order to defeat the thing standing in the way of their goals.

I'm not Holla Forums but globalism is indeed a shit and in the end it'll end up with nobody having any real differences and everyone looking the same. Much like how planets and aliens in Star Wars all look alike and share the same culture and architecture. I'm surprised liberals would support such an ideal considering how much they claim to love diversity.

Sage for off-topic.