How soon until Rich Evans has a public mental breakdown like spoony and bashurverse did?

How soon until Rich Evans has a public mental breakdown like spoony and bashurverse did?

When let's players stand by a literal confirm child rapist manchild

What a horrible choice of background and attire for that type of video

you almost have to wonder if that was intentional or not

He a grown ass man who wears power rangers jacket while being upset people found out he liked 3D lolis. He probably not that clever.

2 years maybe if he runs into the wrong crowd.

Truthfully, probably never. The RLM crew generally hold their spaghetti in their pockets and don't sperg about their private lives online anymore since that Gilchrist incident.

Rich will wind up Killing and raping Mike.

Oh, hey. Another thread about an internet "celebrity." Yay.

that's not rich evans…

They need to make a prequel about all that.

Code Cuckleass?
>>>/a/

They didn't even sperg out about that one, they just deleted all references to it, nothing else. Gilchrist was the only one who talked about it.

I hope anyone who likes that fat fucking NEET Rich Evans fucking dies.

This stupid reddit shit pisses me off.

It's really hard to enjoy their content when that fat high pitched faggot makes Social Justice rants about rape in movies and likes dumb indiegames.

Fucking reddit ruins everything.

I wish there was a kill button to kill anyone who likes episodes with Rich in it. I'd press that shit in a heartbeat.

This is true.

Not as long as Papa Mike's there to keep him in his place, with a slingle hefty slap of his alpha cock.

Why do you people keep saying this about Rich? Any video I've watched its always AIDS moby pulling that shit. Rich doesnt say shit he just laughs like a hyena

People blow everything out of proportion.

Mike is "Third Reich Mike" because he doesn't like Ghostbusters 2016 then he's "Reddit's Kike Cucklasa" because he liked Force Awakens.

fucking lol

Nothing wrong with loving some loli.

Fuck off back to your game of cucks general niggerfaggot.

Kill yourself.

How would people tell the difference

Who is this guy that you speak of and what does he have to do with lolis?