What a fucking idiot. WTF is he talking about? Total gibberish...

youtube.com/watch?v=FXKOm3E26BM

What a fucking idiot. WTF is he talking about? Total gibberish. The worst part is he is still doing the90s negro stereotype to try to appeal to the audience, while on the inside you know there is nothing but darkness, insecurity, and ego. I wish that he would just grow the fuck up and be an adult for once but I think it is impossible when you have that much money and success.

Niggers

what do you expect

I hope this won't become copypasta, it's not that good.

Didn't he basically whore his two kids out to the media instead of letting them have a normal childhood away from the circus like most other entertainers?

I think he just wanted to accomplish more as an actor instead of being remembered as "The Fresh Prince" or that "hip" funny black guy from the 90's. You don't hear too many people talk about Ali or the Pursuit of Happiness, but you do hear about Men in Black and Bel-Air. That and pushing is obviously untalented kid into the spotlight proved to cost him a lot of opportunities.

His first son from his first marriage, Trey Smith wasn't pushed but his two other from his second marriage, with Jada Pinket were pushed. His second wife ruined him.

Kid actually looks normal compared to his fucked up monkey brother.

Must be Jada's shit genes. Willow Smith looks shit too.

He tried doing that with Ali, Pursuit of Hapiness, and Concussion. It's didn't work and no one cared because he's just inherently not a good actor and can't play anyone other than himself.

That whole "Oscars be racis" stunt was him and his crazy cunt wife saving face from the fact he gave a forgettable performance in a forgettable movie and the only thing noteworthy about it was that he is a negro.

Idris Elba to a lesser degree. He actually is a decent actor, but not to the degree most normalfags praise him where they're begging to have him in every movie, replace every white character, and fuck their girlfriends. Most of the dickriding he gets is only because he's a non American black who doesn't have an outwardly overly nig persona, so of course to people who are used to blacks doing nothing but AYO HOL UP on camera think he's the second coming. Even in Luther, the thing everyone lauds as his best work, he just breaks shit and yells while Ruth Wilson acts circles around him and plays a much more entertaining character.

this cuck stopped being relevant years ago

Carlton thread? White negro thread.

It was 90% his wife. He supported her because she's his wife.

Well, Alfonso Ribeiro hasn't been doing much career wise on the acting front. His most notable thing is winning the 19th season of Dancing with the Stars and directing KC Undercover. Seems to mostly done hosting jobs for most of the 2000-2016s like Catch 21 on the game show network and directing shows like All of Us and Are We There Yet?

He's also started making more cameos in shows, vidya, memes and shit because of his Tom Jones-loving swing dance.

I remember Ali and Pursuit of Happyness getting a decent amount of praise. I think he dropped the ball in Concussion by overdoing the accent, plus the story was pretty absurd (this one heroic doctor was the first person to say that repetitive head injuries are bad for people? Really?).

Pursuit of Hapiness and Seven Punds fucked up also because of the director, who's a gigantic faggot who is despised even in italy

Better to be remembered as the Fresh Prince, since that character had something resembling moral values, instead of "black guy who stars in mediocre films and also plays white roles in shitty cape films as well as openly calling for the death of people who disagree with him politically while whoring out his own kids to Hollywood"

Motherfucker looks like a young Don King.

Ali actually got him an Oscar nomination. He was perfect for the part, actually. I can't think of another actor who would be more suited to play Ali.

Pursuit of Happyness also got him an Oscar nomination

Everything after that was him trying to chase that Oscar dragon with a bunch of piss-poor Oscar bait performances, and failing every time.

Jaimie Foxx got an oscar, by such, Will should be able to get one too.

The "Oscars is raycis and need less h'wite people" thing was mostly his wife tbh.

I stand by my assumption that most of the reasons behind why he's such a piece of shit nowadays is because Jada drags him through this kind of faggotry and will most likely abuse him in some way if he protests at all.

He just had the biggest box office opening in his career. :)

Will Smiff isn't going away any time soon.

The irony is that he would have been a lock for an oscar if he did Django Unchained but got scared of what it would do to his image as an uncle tom

Not only that but he felt it necessary to tank his career to try and start the career of his retarded, no talent son.

Daniel Day Lewis won that year for Lincoln, no way Will was going to win.

While technically true it doesn't factor in ticket price inflation.

If you factor inflation, Will Smith hasn't made any real money since Independence Day. The sequel of which he wasn't cast for because his demands were too unreasonable.