Back in New York, it's discovered that she had a brain lesion which would cause memory loss if she flew

Do you think the movie of tumblrs new favorite capeshit Hero will tackle the fact that she's literally braindamaged?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Marvel_(Kamala_Khan)#Cultural_impact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is her outfit going to semi lewd or not? That is the real question.

They're using the sharia law design so no. It will not be lewd or sexy.

It's not, no chance of it ever being so, wasn't a question to begin with.

That looks like cosplay

Where do you think you are, user?

I kinda like her current look to be honest. It's like a mix between uniform and spacesuit.
Also skintight catsuits make me diamonds.

I think it's a photoshop someone made after it was announced that Brie Larson plays her in the movie.

I'll watch this shit when they make her Ms. Marvel again the Steve Wacker eats a dick for calling her old costume sexist.

tfw we'll never have a cute and offensively quirky romantic comedy about a woman with brain damage.

Nah. They'll dismiss it as just a brief instance where you're supposed to feel sorry for her. Sigh… I remember when I used to love Ms. Marvel…

Another man-faced fridge-bodied "woman"

No one wants female super heroes unless they're fanservicey. Women don't like superhero/scifi/fantasy and the main reason they go to see movies like Thor is because Chris Hemsworth takes his shirt off.

This will be Marvel's first bomb.

Is there anything cringier than this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Marvel_(Kamala_Khan)#Cultural_impact

Or the fact that most of Holla Forums actually likes this garbage?

Does anyone have a refutation to this.

Your post is hate speech and I demand you remove it.

No you have to call it spam here to get it removed.

"Shut up, faggot."

You're talking about half/co/, of course.

"Hate speech" is a way of marginalizing and criminalizing speech one party doesn't like. It's literally the same as Orwell's "thoughtcrime." If freedom of speech means anything, it means being able to say things that someone else doesn't want to hear.

faggot is using "spread hate" and "incite violence" as 2 interchangable terms, ther is nothing wrong with people feelings of hatre towards niggers, faggots, kebabas, kikes and other form of subhuman so long as those feelings do not cross the line into reality

If someone hates a minority group and explains the reasons why, and people see that he has good reasons to hate sayd minority (for example, hating Muslims because of Sharia Law or hating faggot because of their promiscuos degeneracy) if hate spreads then there is a reason why it does, if someone says:
I hate nigger because they look darker than me, that won't spread hate cus skin color is not a good reason to hate someone, however if the same person says, i hate niggers cus they commit to much crime, then that is a justyfiable reason why hate may spread and it is these justyfiable reasons that the Jews want to illegalize as hate speech, that is why they use "hate spreading" as an interchangable term to "inciting violence"

She's gonna be too busy worshipping Luke Cage's BBC

Explains the current Civil War 2 storyline. Her character is also an alcoholic, just like everyone else on the Avengers except Captain America.

I won't watch a movie with her until they have the old arc where she marries her own son with Outsider AIDS and then becomes a walking star.

Half/co/ probably likes this, but pretty much every Marvel thread I've ever seen on our Holla Forums is, "Disney/Marvel/Stan Lee stop raping my childhood".

Noone likes Ms. Marvel even if she's butt-fucking-naked. They've just kept pushing her for like ~40 years because muh feminazi.

Her character's fucking Tony Stark's black friend (or was because HE'S FUCKING DEAD) so I don't think she's going have to reach very far to act out a Blacked romance.

Stan Lee left Marvel (or Marvel left him) a long fucking time ago. That's probably one of the reasons everything went to hell. Stan is the only person that spoke out about "black gay" Spider-Man being a stupid idea. Half of this retarded shit probably would have never happened if he had any means of controlling it.

She used to hve fans, but they all abandoned the comic when the editor called them sexists for being mad about the costume change because he didn't want his daughter wearing her costume. They've been planning this bullshit for a long time. That's why they made her a heterosexual butch girl, because they want some generic female Captain America they can shove down people's throats. Unfortunately for them, little girls will never care about this shit. This movie should tank, but normalfags just see a film is made by Marvel and go see it ala Guardians of the Galaxy and Antman even if they don't know the character from their assholes. Hopefully, this fails though, because it really, really should. So far all the failures have been films Marvel didn't have direct control over. If they get their own turkey it would be a sign this over-saturation of the market is coming to an end.

Last time 8/co/ had a Ms. Marvel thread many were basically saying how it "wasn't that bad and how they even liked it" despite that the whole story basically felt like a Disney teen sitcom with Marvel cameos.

Well Ant-Man was the lowest earning Marvel film wasn't it? Maybe Captain Marvel will do worse. The fact that they changed DC's Captain Marvel to Shazaam because of this bullshit is also unforgivable.

go to 4chan and reddit

Our Holla Forums still has some faggots. You can tell who they are if they say shit like this in the face of something killing what they love:

Luckily there's a growing number of people that can't stand this shit anymore and enjoy ripping what deserves to be ripped apart.

If you can't handle (((hate))) speech then you're retarded.

Yeah, only took you the better part of 5 years to finally uncuck yourselves.

I hope this is sign you will start banning anyone making Steven Universe generals on sight.

If they had a failure they just won't push a Ms. Marvel film again. It'll take 2-3 failures to cause the house of cards to fall apart. There's a lot of smaller properties coming up that could allow that to happen…

Well that must have been a long damn time ago, since they are shitting on her hard right now. Just drop by the Civil War 2 threads, holy shit.

Why? We can't annoy you if we post offsite.

The BO is pretty 1:1 to Holla Forums's BO in terms of "directing", so don't expect that to happen.

Yeah, but Holla Forums doesn't take shit from them. Any thread talking positively about Steven Universe and other such filth should be shitposted into oblivion.

Freedom of speech is a right you earn, and the leftists have clearly proven themselves unworthy.

And we all know they'd return the favor in a heartbeat if they could. This far into this shit decade I have given up on giving the left a fair shake ever again.

I don't even *know* who'd talk positively about SU here outside of halfchan Holla Forums refugees. Lower tier than fucking ponyfags, and that's saying something.

Anyway, the only SU thread I popped my head in on Holla Forums was about 50-100 posts of bombing at the start but it wasn't concerted enough to overcome the autism of the SU fans, even though when asked directly they said the show was shit.

This is bullshit. The Hippocampus is nowhere near motor cortex, theres no way any motor action could cause anterograde amnesia, which rules out memory loss of memories up to 6months-1year old and storage of future memories.
Memories going back further than that are spread out throughout cortex and could conceivably be damaged due to some irregular process in motor cortex, however that would cause not just memory loss but disruption of multiple brain function such as language, spatial awareness, vision, etc.

I know its shlock but fuck man, fuck.

Shutup, cunt.

So, why the fuck Ms Marvel and not Captain Marvel? I still don't understand why Ms MArvel got to be the new captain marvel. Why not pick one of Captain Marvel's sons one of which is gay and the other actually has his power set. Ms. Marvel barely has ANYTHING to do with Captain Marvel

I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't give her that dyke hair cut. And that they actually kept her hair consistent because in the comics it always changes.

I really miss the warbird costume.

Disney-Marvel wanted the gender-neutral hero title so they made a deal with WB-DC so that Captain Marvel would be known as Shazam and now Ms Marvel can be known as Captain Marvel.

Them calling her Captain Marvel is funny because last time i recall Carol Danvers was a Major in the Air Force.

They already owned Captain Marvel though.

Please tell me that's not the real costume it looks so cheap.

Er.. I think Shazam is taken already.

Well you didn't user. get banned
MODSMODSMODSMODSMODS

In the early days, Captain Marvel was originally Marvel's answer to Superman but DC took them to court once Captain Marvel was beating Superman sales, and won the rights to Captain Marvel. DC waited a while and then started making their own Captain Marvel comics with the same character. Ms. Marvel is a completely different character.

WB-DC has since owned the rights to the character Captain Marvel but with the deal made with Disney-Marvel, they are letting them use the name "Captain Marvel" because Disney-Marvel wanted to bring back Ms. Marvel but have her use a gender-neutral title because its current year. WB-DC still owns the original Captain Marvel but part of the deal was having him be known as Shazam. This deal coincided with DC's relaunch of their comics under the DC Rebirth comics line. Thus, this plan has been in the works for at least 1-2 years.

Are all women slobs?

Okay, so you clearly have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about

my sister is.

Is she hot?

Yeah I thought the original Captain Marvel was a character owned by a different comic book company and the creators of superman sued them because it was too similar to superman and they were losing money because of it. But when taken to court the judge said that the creators of superman hadn't done enough to differentiate superman so it was their fault they were losing money to Captain Marvel.

she's alright.

she's actually pretty good looking.

Is Captain Marvel the Strongest character that's going to fight thanos?

In the movies? so far I think the Hulk, Thor and Drax could put up a fight. Captain Marvel in the comics could put up a fight though I don't know how much they are going to change from the source material though.

Captain Marvel was a character created by Fawcett comics. Captain Marvel outsold Superman, so DC took Fawcett to court alleging copyright infringement. Fawcett initially won the case because, while the judge agreed that Captain Marvel was an infringement, he also claimed that DC had been negligent in copyrighting their newspaper strips and other such material, so in effect they had given up their copyright to Superman. Then, on appeal, another judge agreed that DC still owned the rights to Superman but didn't agree necessarily that Captain Marvel was infringement, this was to be determined at a third trial that never took place because Fawcett, whose Captain Marvel sales had been steadily declining since after the war, decided to settle out of court and agreed never to publish any more Captain Marvel comics.

Then Fawcett Comics went out of business and in the 70s DC licensed Captain Marvel from their parent company. Then in the 90s DC bought Captain Marvel outright

The reason that DC can't publish any comics with the title Captain Marvel is because, in the interim between Fawcett's Captain Marvel being cancelled and DC's Captain Marvel being published, Marvel Comics bought the rights to use the name and the title. So DC can call the character Captain Marvel but they're not allowed to publish any comic books with that title.

thanks for the info user.

They are apparently doing the whole fight with Thanos in one movie, and all the marvel characters are going to appear on it, it's probably going to be a complete mess.

I thought Infinity war was going to be a two parter?

Not anymore.

I've heard this story so many times but I've never heard of Fawcett at all until today. Am I from this timeline? Is this a Berenstein or Berenstain universe thing?

damn this is going to be rushed isn't it?

Well of course you haven't. They stopped publishing stuff in 70s. The only character of theirs that hasn't completely faded away is Captain Marvel

didn't they also create the blue beetle and the question?

That was Charlton

oh thanks user.

Yes. Ask any landlord.

Female tenants are the worst.

Holy shit, stop talking. It was a completely different comic studio and DC took them to court over him being too similar superman. This was a huge case of DC bullying smaller comics companies into submission and out of business.

Marvel developed their own Captain marvel when DC accidentally let their ownership of the character lapse.

See

I beat you to it

who's going to be the villain for her movie?

Some white guy.

That'll be a shame I was hoping they'd use an actual villain from the comics like Moonstone or some Kree. But they already killed Ronan the Accuser so they're down one Kree.

That was pure bullcrap. And renaming him Shazaam was just retarded. What the hell DC? Grow some balls.

Fawcett sadly got eaten by DC ages ago.

Will this movie do just as good or worse than Ant Man?

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

fuckkkk and I liked that qt
same shit happened with Chloe Moretz, fucking Shillary supporter

Even the mask added a nice touch. How could they possibly think this new look is in anyway good? Fuck you Marvel.

Shes so beautiful, it's a shame her costume is so boring.

I really don't like her smug face.

god that is a nice cosplay.

I wonder what a live action movie would look like with that costume.