Brendan Fraser: I haven’t been to a place as exotic and interesting as India

Some highlights

He didn't really answer the question JUST

>I think I am just happy to have a job. j-just

Will Afton allow him to bring his children however?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/english/hollywood/news/Brendan-Fraser-I-havent-been-to-a-place-as-exotic-and-interesting-as-India/articleshow/53447991.cms

archive.is/6w9u8

WHY HAVE THE COURTS NOT CANCELLED HIS ALLIMONY?

I'm happy he seems in a good place. Every day he keeps a gun out of his mouth is a good day.

I know this isn't really him, but still.

First image of his upcoming Bollywood movie.

I wonder if he'll do a song and dance routine.

BOLLYWOOD BRENDAN

I wonder if he'll poo in the loo.

Wish I could reach through the screen and give him a hug.
:^(

Stalkers leave this thread!

Blowout soon?

meme magic is real, all of it.

send this to infowars.

JUST

JUST SHIT MY STREET UP

POO IN THE LOO

This reminds me of when Brandon Lee couldnt get work in the US and had to do all of those shit low budget flicks in Hong Kong

in b4 Brendan finally makes his break and gets his 'The Crow' comeback but dies during filming

just designate my streets up

He looks like almost 60.

Hong kong is like a million times more prestigious than fucking india.

When was the last time you saw a HK flick air in the US? You're comparing piss to poo.

hong kong chinese dont piss and shit on the streets like indians do. plus 99% of kikewood movies are shit anyway.

Chinks actually hate Hong Kong because they're westernized britfags and not commie shits.

I think he already knows about the JUSTice league, he JUST didn't want to say it out loud.

#unfuckbrendansshit

#fuckbrendansshit
FTFY

Bleed him dry!

S-shoo shoo alimony witch

how can you see into my eyes

like open dooooooooorrrrrrsssss

Reminder that the day he gives up is the day we'll all give up.

YOU WILL NEVER BE RID OF ME! YOUR SHIT WILL BE FUCKED!

The only meme I don't participate is is alimony.

I genuinely wish Brendan well.

Man I never realized Bedazzled was a biopic.

Unfortunately you don't have the choice whether or not to participate in it.

the courts make you

On closer inspection, many of his films are such. Mostly metaphors about his current JUSTed life. Furry Vengeance is the epitome of it.

Jesus is all wrestling acted this poorly?

Dean Ambrose explains it all thanks to the power of autism and meth-amphetamine.

That one was a lot more believable

UNJUST

Yes.

JUST POO IN MY LOO FAM

HK flicks don't get shown in America, the Yank just rip them off and try to pass them off as their own.
Infernal affairs, The Departed, comes to mind.

Somebody unjust me
Let your warm hands break right through it
Somebody unjust me
I don't care how you do it, just unjust, unjust
C'mon, I've been waiting for you

You will never be unjusted Brendan. I will drain you for every penny and bit of life force you have.

UNJUST

JUST HIM MORE

Don't do it Brendan, we are rooting for you!

YOU CAN'T SAVE HIM NOW!

No, Brendan will win. Where do you think he was these past years? India was no side trip, he actually went to train. You will be defeated demon by the power of Brendan and his JUSTice!

His will is too weak. He will never succeed.

Ha! If he was so weak he would've killed himself by now. But intead he refuses his fate and fights for a better life. Besides you forget his prowess in fighting monsters. He beat the mummy, has been trained by the Canadians and countless other groups. The time of reckoning is approaching, foul beast. You are afraid of the future, but do not he will be nice and kill you quickly. Then he will attain even more acclaim, just you wait.

He succeeded in the films because he had friends and allies to train him and train alongside him but in real life he is alone, penniless and weak. He cannot change his payments. He is doomed to alimony till he pulls the trigger! Face it. He can never defeat me!

JUST

wait, is that pic not a shoop??????

HE KNOWS

well good luck styling that destroyed hair in any other way

Jokes on you, Brendan is already dead. He died years ago and came back to finish what he started, he can't die now, and even if you could, you cannot kill him with satan on his side.

Who are these leprechauns?

Also yeah, WCW got more and more shit as the 90s went on. Shockmaster, Black Scorpion, Dennis Rodman…

notice that austin just had to go in here. He couldn't let it stand even when clearly out of character and just playing around he couldn't not retaliate.