Ghostbusters Reboot Is the Highest Grossing Supernatural Action Comedy with a Female Cast

Yeah, it's #1. The largest grossing film of that kind in history. How does it feel to lose, GamerGate? Feminism won, and you lost! Who you gonna call, manbabies? Who you gonna call?

Wrong parallel universe, fampai.

its easy to be number one when you are the only one.

GABBLEGORP LOSES

Ever hear of a Phyrric Victory, user?

Ghostbusters is the highest grossing Ghostbusters film with a female cast.

Considering it's the only oneā€¦

THIS COMMENT IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING COMMENT CONTAINING THE PHRASE "THIS COMMENT IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING COMMENT". HOW DOES IT FEEL, NERDS?!

FUCK

So the highest grossing supernatural action comedy with a female cast is a flop?

Interesting.

>>>/r8k/

Ghostbuster's all female cast sets record as highest "grossing" Ghostbusters film in 2016

In other news, Ghostbusters 2016 is the worst Ghostbusters film of all time

i bet its pretty hard to do that when its the only ghostbusters film that came out in 2016

I'm sorry, I don't go on Holla Forums that often. Is being incredibly obtuse some sort of meme?

MY INSTITUTIONALIZED RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC GAMERGATE MISOGYNY IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING INSTITUTIONALIZED RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC GAMERGATE MISOGYNY OF ALL PRIVILEGED RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNERDS. HOW DOES IT FEEL, CUNT?!

/thread

Did you actually look it up?

Yes. At most I found rule 34 of the ghostbusters logo with tits.

Nah, people here literally just don't understand jokes.

That's not true. I found this.

Someone! Anyone! Twitter bomb at CISbusters cast and director.

He isn't wrong. The film is the Highest Grossing Supernatural Action Comedy with a Female Cast because no one was ever stupid enough to make a movie like this. Its a one of a kind. It is the most and worst of everything in its one of a kind category. Outside of it, it is unmemorable crap.

I'll do my best.

Please post screenshots

Compared to what other Supernatural Action Comedy with a Female Cast movies?

out of a selection of two such films, probably

I bet the drawer hated the movie

Checkmate, Gamer Goobers

What the hell should I say?

cont.

I'm tweeting Leslie Jones next so I need a good line.

??? i thought she 'quit' ?

No, she came back. Her last tweet was like 9hrs ago. Now tell me what to say you dumb fuckers.

This made my boner become a ghost; get to bustin' it.

"How accurate is this" is pretty funny

Holla Forums is the most cucked board on Holla Forums, when leftypol runs around unchecked. Can't help it really, since their hobby is normalfag tier.

gamer goober gobber gabbers BTFO

Well fuck it then.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Any quirky capeshit movie?

something with a witch in it?

Buffy doesnt count because it has cis males in it

so does GB2016

nope, theyre all gay/retarded/race mixers

jk i dunno i havent watched it

there has to be some high grossing movie with a female lead that beats weighwatchers 2016

Alice in Wonderland has action, comedy and supernatural elements. Made a billion.

Adjusted for inflation, Buffy made more money than cisbusters. It actually made a profit.

GORMAN GIGGLERS ABSOLUTELY BEE TEE EFF OH

You're talking to the same people that fall for stupid goon tier b8 like reddipol and cumskin.

Go to literally any thread and make a post about how reddipol cumskins are too racist and watch as it crashes with no survivors.

I used to think it was some weird meta joke too, until I realized your average Holla Forums user is just that autistic.

if Melissa McCarthy had one of those BBW bodies where she has a big plumpy stomach and thighs with no cellulite or folds she would be really fucking hot.

You can tell she's a fucking mess down there though.

Don't they ever get tired of being on the wrong side of history?

Nu Ghostbusters is breaking all kinds of records.

Goddamn does she take lessons on how to make her face punchable or does it just come naturally

Any responses?

Never mind punching, I'd like to cave her skull in between two cinderblocks.

Of course we're autistic. This is a Mandalorian Force Choking Fetishist Holocron.