Do you think people would still watch this if the character was exactly the same but weighed 350 pounds?

Do you think people would still watch this if the character was exactly the same but weighed 350 pounds?

Why not? Elliott never does anything too physically strenuous, he's not an action hero. He could be fat for all we know and just be delusional, imagining himself to be a skeleton. It wouldn't change the plot.

I SEE YOU'RE USING GNOME

My point is that if the main protagonist wasn't a good looking hunk and a fat fedora wearing weeb people wouldn't watch the show

He isn't good looking. He's average looking (some good features, some really weird ones), and seriously short. And they don't present him as anything else either, not like Tom Cruise who keeps being put in scenes with other short people to make him look normal-sized. Wtf are you on about?

AN EXECUTIVE RUNNING LINUX??????????

dude fuck society lmao

Every woman I talked about this series with say that he's a hunk and want to bone him
You kiddin me?
They even have half of an episode where he's streatching half naked on a bed

NO MORE FAT SHAMING
BATMAN IS FATMAN

How many women do you personally know who are all watching this TV show? You sound like a big, fat liar. Mr. Robot doesn't strike me as a show women would gravitate towards, even if the main character were hot, which he isn't.

Any way, women will say (and even think) just about anyone is hot if you make them look at a guy a lot and he's an actor on TV, and they don't personally interact with him to find out his eyes are level with their own or lower. Pic related is a courageous and pretty woman, according to many women. Women don't filter their communication for truth, just for what will get them sisterhood brownie points. Women are basically the Borg without technology. When will you learn?

P.S. I honestly like the actor and feel bad about having to talk shit about him to correct your warped worldview.

Four or five
You're a dumbass, just because you don't know any women doesn't mean women work exactly as you think

I know and have known plenty of women and few of them would get into Mr. Robot. It's about computer people doing computer things and the main character is an autist cliche who can't relate to normalfags. What about any of this would appeal to women? Also,

You really are just making all this up as you go along. Is it four or is it five? Is it four but you think five sounds better? Are you really extrapolating from the opinion of one woman? Have you talked to women about this show at all?

Are you autistic?

If you had to guess between 10 and 15 I would understand, that's a lot of conversations over a long stretch of time, who could remember all of them. Sure. With 4 or 5 it's dubious. If you only really remember 4 what makes you think there was a fifth one - or maybe not?

Keep your creative writing project going though. What else did these 4 or 5 women say about the show or about Elliott / Malek? You do remember four conversations for sure, right? There's gotta be something in there that stuck with you.

They said nothing because OP made them up. Go figure.

Domo Arigatou

If he was played by pic related, yes

MUAAAAAAAAH

I feel like I might be able to enjoy this show if it wasn't trying so hard to be down with the kids.

yeah, I feel like this thread was just a way of venting OP's insecurities onto an audience.

I honestly wouldn't care about his body if if Rami was more doughy/skelly or if Eliott wasn't such a massive autist, but the guy is meant to be a borderline hermit with serious health and drug issues. His only exercise seems to be travelling to fsociety HQ and walking his dog, so why the fuck does he look like he's at the gym a few times a week?

I know the go-to response is just something something mental health issues but it seems a very "a wizard did it" way of shrugging it off, especially considering he'd just have to gain a few pounds to hide any definition.

ahhgahhh this show is getting goofy, i liked it at first but jesus the last few episodes, endless edgy diatribes, that pathetic hamfisted attempt to demonize darkmarkets, the fat negro is literally called Dread Pirate Roberts and they are selling RPGs and fucking slaves, what a bunch of hollywood kikery, SR was downright benign and it had strict policies, no guns, no kiddie shit and definitely no fucking slaves, for fucks sake.

some would say this is a minor anecdote, I would answer that it shows where the allegiance of the shows writer truly lies, he is a member of the fucking establishment and the intent of this show is ultimately to badmouth a free internet along with anyone taking…extralegal means to combat tyranny even if they do it selflessly

mark my words this is gonna end with some kind of

speech, or its gonna end with some kind of false-flag-the-chiggers-were-actually-behind-it-bcuz-reasons

its already going down that road, I cant take his fucking whining anymore, finish what you done started nigger

notice also how vague they are as to what exactly they haxxed/deleted/corrupted, they probably dont want to give anyone ideas, its constantly being implied that they just made shit worse by…doing what exactly, how is this causing bread lines

tldr you can probably sum up the jist of this show with two words:

Controlled Opposition

THE HACKING

Yeah. I think that ultimately, the actions of Elliot and the other protagonists are ultimately going to fuck everybody over harder in the long run. He's treated as an unreliable narrator who we were somewhat supposed to identify ourselves with, but by the time of this season you see him as the conceited and lonely person that he is, then you start to pity him. I can't tell if that's the writer's intention or if it's bad character development.

Is that Mac from always sunny?

I haven't seen this show but if that's true that would be fucked up. Then again I read somewhere that the military does get involved in Hollywood to some extent. Also I learned that the guy who created the show is a Muslim. Don't know if that still means the creator hates the internet but would that change your opinion on the guy.

That explains all the mudslimes in the show

I know two women that watch it and the one that isn't lesbian thinks the protag is a hottie I agree.

Look there's relatively benign dark markets out there but are you really going to claim that bad ones don't exist?