ITT: We come up with alternative names for the BBC. I'll start:

ITT: We come up with alternative names for the BBC. I'll start:

Dark tower

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oLsfj
muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
muslim.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia#21st_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Phallus niger

Big Babies Crying

Leftist Programming Corporation

Twelve Inches of Black Cock (based on the fact early television sets were b&w, only 12" and heavily focused on agricultural and farm related programs)

Kill Whitey Company

It's funny that they actually live up to the jokes, they refuse to hire anglos and only want brown savages. Literal discrimination but it's okay because it's native britbongs that are getting fucked over.

Louis' Choice.

British Broadcasting Caliphate

no, caliphate means they'd actually kill faggots and have casual misogyny

Muslims have the highest fag per capita ratio in the world m8.

oh come the fucking on even I know that's a blatant lie

No it's true, the country with the highest level of man on man sexual interaction in the world is Saudi Arabia.

According to who, the Quran? Top lel.

archive.is/oLsfj

That's the child raping channel over there in England right?
Boy Bang Channel?

stay in denial.

Yeah, ignore those gay pride parades. ignore all those faggot e-celebs on youtube.

You are just as bad as those blacks denying crime statistics.

Islam is based off of a sexual deviant prophet. At least the West's cancer can be cured through chemo.

chemo which will never happen under the current continuation of things.

And lumping muslims under one generic brand is retarded. It really shows your lack of knowledge about the nuances of world conditions.

Aisha was not prepubescent when the consummation of marriage took place. marriage and consummation are two seperate things.

Oh the irony, Mohammedans are such giant flaming faggots that they're willing to risk death just for the taste of cock.

Listen, Achmed if it's one thing Muslims have right it's their treatment of women, and being allowed the right to cunny. Can I get an LGF if I join ISIS?

Yeah, because have undergone puberty by the age of nine.

Why are sand people so retarded?
It can't only be the cousin fucking.

muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

I didn't start this. I didn't insult Christianity or white people.

I wish everyone would fucking grow up and realize that the world is not black and white, but never mind accuse me of taqqiya, make goat jokes or whatever. I've had this conversation over and over again and very few times have they been conducted in a good way.

I'll leave you to entertain your stereotypes and fears.

>muslim.org

>muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
you didn't even read it and just posted 4 reaction images

Yes and that doesn't disprove what I said.

Sufism is the only non-trash sect of Islam and unsurprisingly they are as far away from the original boy diddler prophet as possible. Otherwise there is no logical reason as to why I shouldn't look at a Muslim with contempt, knowing what their book says. I don't really care how you personally interpret it, but am more interested in other possible interpretations. Some Muslims have a mellow interpretation of the Quran and allows them to not wear a hijab, fantastic. Some Muslims interpret the Quran in a way that gives them the ability to behead all infidels, also fantastic.

Listen Fam, Muslims are really privileged at this point in time. I only wish I could get paid to travel the world and rape foreigners in their won country with total impunity. What are you doing here when you could be raping a Swedish shota right now?

See

t. Eternal Anglo

goat jokes? like the hadith saying it's ok to fuck goats so long as you kill it afterwards?

are you saying the hadith is a joke?

I'm a Sunni muslim. Do you think i like the Saudis? Do you know what they are doing to historical sites? They are so fucking insane that they are demolishing historical sites:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia#21st_century

The saudis are insane. They are a puritanical sect of Islam called wahabbism. You should read about the madhabs of Sunni Islam.

Ok, where is the hadith? Do you even know what a hadith is?

They are comparatively insane to you. To me, you're all insane, again save for the Sufis. I wouldn't have a problem with you guys at all if there weren't Muslims in my country. Yet there are, so it's important to be aware of the source of their material and what it says about non-Muslims.

Caliphate Broadcasting

absolutely disgusting. Ali is the wali of God

What OP likes to suck

Boring Bland Cunts

Ministry of Love