What are the best and worst case scenarios for the Power rangers reboot

What are the best and worst case scenarios for the Power rangers reboot
thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/

Best case is that it's alright at best and barley better than suicde squad.

Worst case and most likely case is that its shit.

Base cast. We will movies based on 90s cartoons like street sharks and Captain Planet

Why does everyone look missable in this movie?

No fun allowed.
I don't get why though?
As someone who actually likes PR I can tell this is the lowest the franchise has fallen.
And that's pretty low.

Best case is it was never made
Worst case scenario has already occurred.

Best case scenario? TMNT tier mediocrity. They break even because of Chinese box office. Possible lowered budget sequel that tanks. Might make some dosh on toy sales to aging millennials who still have the mentality of children and think the 90s were the best ever.

Worst? Dragonball Evolution tier failure that destroys the franchise permanently. Box office bomb 17% RT. Aging millennials don't buy any toys because they "destroyed their childhood" ala Cisbusters.

I fall into that category. I wouldn't touch this shit with a ten foot pole

Power Rangers, owned by Hillary Clinton supporting Jew (((Haim Saban))), starring an abortion activist Jew (((Elizabeth Banks))).

Not getting my shekels.

Best Case: Elizabeth Banks/Pink Ranger sex scene

Worst Case: Black Ranger/Pink Ranger sex scene

mite actually b cool in a power/rangers kind of way.

since when was the green ranger a chick?

Since [Current Year]

k

Was dragonball evolution bad?

I thought the consensus was that they did okay with the shit source material, and yamcha was hilarious.

Didnt watch it though.

very generic movie. rips off the heroes journey formula instead of following the source material. The source material itself while not the best is still better than this movie.

best case scenario is that the world is destroyed in a nuclear war before the movie is finished

Are you on crack?

Best case: It's a good movie
Worst case: It's a bad movie

FTFY

Reading the Wikipedia
I bet one of the 'real life issues' is the white guy being racist/sexist

The black ranger is a gook. Bad case, but not as bad as the blue ranger.

Calling it now. Bulk and skull will be methaphor for Gamergate.

Please no. Gamergate is dead already. Why do they keep blaming it for every little thing?

I'm not a goober I just hate when people bring it up because it's dead already.

gaymergoys did suicide squad

It was awful in every conceivable level.

bryan cranston, the most overrated actor ever

Best case is that it bombs and we can have another round of shitflinging and making fun of a movie.

Worst case is that it's actually good and we sweep all of our preemptive mocking under the rug and pretend we always supported it.

Because they are putting so much focus in "grimdark", it is taking away from the cheese, a massive factor in all super sentai.

Have your serious moments, have tragedy, have shit go down, but remind the audience that it's also batshit crazy.

If your actors are not allowed to laugh as they do scenes, you'e going to get a stiff, uncomfortable as fuck performance that neither the actor nor the audience will enjoy.

I don't get why people were so butthurt about it, they can't make a live action based on the comic without a 500 million dollars and it looking goofy as hell. Evolution was just Smallville with Dragonball, which the real series had already done itself with Gohan.

No, he's like if Heath Ledger was still alive after TDK, get popular with one role and everyone judge you based on that. Far from the most overrated actor of all time, but maybe of recent times. More of a meme actor of being good.

Elizabeth Banks is looking pretty good, especially for someone in her 40s. Maybe it will at least be good fap material.