They will kill her off before she gets too old

sheeeeeeeit

who

Amy Adams is cute af.

Unfortunately, her daughter is a whore.

Who is yer daddeh, and what does he do?

Eventually yes.

can i see a bit more of her boobs before they do that tho?

like, all of her boobs instead of just the sides?

Amy Adams is already a mother?

She ruined man of steel and Batman vs Superman. I don't know why hack Snyder gives her so much screen time. Fucking stop

She's like 5

Kids grow up fast these days.

I saw her in The Master first and that ruined her for me.

Besides, if anyone grew up watching Lois and Clark, then nothing can compete with Teri.

Lois and Clark was utter shite

Just take a look at the little slut and tell me she's not asking for it.

those are some pretty tight leggings

Takes after her mom it seems

Can't even stomach holding her own kids hand. What a monster.

for you

Oh fuck off did she, she did a good Lois.
You want to see a bad Lois?
Superman Returns Kate Bosworth, fucking awful performance. She was a total cunt to Clark even though he's been away for 5 years, apparently sending her postcards of his trip the entire time and she acts like he doesn't even exist. To superman she's just a total cold cunt. SHE ruined that movie.

You little bastards now on Holla Forums I bet haven't even shaved your first pube bush yet.

Well he did impregnate her and left for 5 years.

Sounds more like script problems rather than the actress. At least in Superman Returns, Lois had black hair as she always does rather than being a redhead in Man of Steel and BvS.

Wtf I hate Amy now.

She had mousey brown hair, but I'll give you that it was at least closer to the colour in the comics.

She didn't know that Clark was superman, but still acted like a complete cunt to him the entire time. She just seemed like a miserable bint the entire movie.

At least with Amy Adams you can get a smile out of her, but with Kate Bosworths performance, not a single smile, it doesn't exactly endear me to her.

She wasn't a great actress

Lois was terrible in that movie, but other than that there was literally nothing wrong with Superman Returns.

Superman returns, the first 3/4 of the movie, it was just a remake of the first Superman movie with Christopher Reeve.
Plus the ending, Superman lifting, not a stone of Kryptonite, not a rock, not a boulder, or house sized lump, but an entire fucking continent sized Island of Kryptonite into Space.
Yeaaaaah. Not to mention that there was literally nothing going on in that movie and Brandon Routh looked low Test.

There was nothing right with it either. It was just a dull fucking movie.

she's already too old

Why would you watch it at all? Teri Hatcher was never that hot

Around that period, yes she was in TV terms.

She was also closer to the Lois ideal. Dark haired, sultry, semen demon.

Why is this allowed?

Not an Argument.

>implying the true sultry semen demon of the Superman comic wasn't JImmy

would you?

Too old

You know, that wouldn't have happened if Superman used his x-ray vision to see people naked.
Sometimes it pays to be a pervert.
And also have x-ray vision, I guess.

What am I looking at?

She still wasn't worth watching them turn Superman into a dumb romcom with shit effects

Amy Adams is a good actress, and pretty, but she's a terrible Lois Lane. She doesn't look or act anything like the comics version.

She's too pretty and too feminine. Lois is supposed to be a tough, sort of Hawksian woman. They gave her some 'tough' lines in Man of Steel (read: what Goyer thinks is a woman being tough) but she never really sold it

Exactly.

If only that were a real cover

What about this Lois?

Wasn't she was inspired by the female characters in 1930's screwball comedies?

I'd do her

Smallville had best girls

Yeah, because all CW ever casts is 20 something models. The show itself was pure shit.

My (otherwise perfectly straight) friend used to watch Smallville because he said he wanted to fuck Tom Welling

Speaking of Smallvilleā€¦

High heels. Women are stupid for literally deforming their feet for some height and to push their ass up.

Sorry, he's gay

She's 41.

Where the hell have you been?

never forget