Is Daisy Ridley Asian, or just part Asian?

Is Daisy Ridley Asian, or just part Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fiu2ob5vikE
recapped.com/daisy-ridley-nude-in-silent-witness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

She's not even human.

8/10 would hit with my car

They should really stop pulling her hair back like that.
She's a cute with her hair done right.

i bet she prefers anal to vaginal

She has a psycho look in her eyes

*reptile starts playing in the background*

But that's her "iconic" look, you sexist.

She has eyes like a dog and a mouth like a haddock and wtf is going on with that shoulder bone. Hot garbage m8.

She's just mongoloid.

I assumed she was grown in a lab.

Neither are Asians

Looks like a proper breed of puppy dog to the untrained eye but is actually a mongrel, no one's really sure what got mixed into it but it looks similar enough to [established-breed] that people just say she's an "[established-breed] mix" (i.e., as one might hear "labrador mix" or "golden retriever mix"). I think that's why J.J. picked her, she appeals to that sense of altruism by which people want to help abandoned puppies. And the character is actually written as an abandonee.

Is that all she can do? Make her eyes wide open?

Is this called acting now?

Wow, white people do look like anime characters after all!

I bet she does too.
I bet she loves taking a shit because it reminds her of anal sex.
I bet she maintains a very high fiber diet to make her shits hard.

Source?

She's part tumor

SRS?!"?!?!

she likes her face to be covered in cum

Why does her belly button look so weird?

I bet she takes huge smelly shits.

Her fellow reptilians forgot to close it up properly so when she stretches her skinsuit looks weird.

She's cute. Not even trolling.

I was thinking the exact same thing fam.

I can't unsee it.

youtu.be/fiu2ob5vikE

This to be quite honest family

really ugly creepy evil face

Teeth.

This is legitimately the worst navel and midriff I've ever seen. I've been a navel and midriff man all my life. I know navel and I know midriff. I thought Wonder Kike's navel was terrible but somehow this is even worse. This is THE worst.

They couldn't have picked a worse actress. It looks like leather and rubber fused and then grafted over a human skeleton. It's looks like someone skinned and bleached a hospital training doll and used it for new skin. You could have told me this was photoshop and I would've believed you. This is fucking disgusting.

It doesn't look human. It looks like one of the haunted masks from the Haunted Mask episode of Goosebumps. You could put it in the background of that store I wouldn't tell. I've seen wax mannequin’s at amusement shows that look better. You could make a landwhale feel better about herself by telling her to look at this. If a landwhale ever found out she would have a midriff/navel that looked like that, she should consider going back to being fat. I've seen dried chicken skins that look sexier. I can't even fap to this as a challenge. It used to be that if the lady couldn't act at least she was remotely fappable. She disproved that.

Worst navel. Worst midriff. Worst actress.

overbite is my fetish

She's a Model 2 Chomp-bot designed for all your chomping needs. Whatever needs chomping.

That thing seriously looks like a poorly formed Ona hole opening.

Looks like a freak to me.

is that daisy ridley? i thought that was natalie portman.

Mark Kern, is that you?

Pass

Here is a censored version for the Japanese anons.

Worse, she's British.

rewdo

Shes way to old to be that flat and not attractive enough to wear that bun that brings attention to her fantasy style face.

Her feminine sweater just looks out of place and transgender, infact that's her look! it's like shes a transwoman who doesn't pass.

Physique and fashion wise, shes mundane and boring, and i found of decent looking women without curves like emma roberts, early lindsay, and that blonde harry potter girl.

She has honk tits

HONKA HONKA

n00dez
recapped.com/daisy-ridley-nude-in-silent-witness

this is a women thing in general btw, most girls look horrendous with their hair put in a bun, but could easily be 8/10s with it down.

What are honk tits, They don't look like horns at all?

yup, you know your relationship is dead when your woman starts bunning up in front of you

I get the lazy connotation they have here do to being the lazy hairystyle, but buns themselves can be cute.

but how much is fake and how much is real? obviously the stuff going on around her head is prosthetics, and i would imagine that since the vagoo is covered, it must be her actual body on the table and not some replica.

Damn it japan.

I think just the skin removed from the neck is fake.

if done right, but if its the bottom line lazy greasy hair tied up tight it looks hideous