Have you seen Suicide Squad yet Holla Forums?

Have you seen Suicide Squad yet Holla Forums?

Yet implies that I ever will.

Hej

how dare they

isn't that kind of the same with green inferno? a movie made to piss off sjw's but it was so bad on its own merits as a film that no one watched it?

I'm watching a bootleg version on a streaming website. Lots of weird cuts so far. I don't know if that was the actual film itself or the guy who recorded it had to turn off his camera at certain parts of the movie.

Trumpfags are really the worst.

The movie is pure kino, so therefore Trump is kino

We of the order of Holla Forums have alternate means of watching movies.

the shills are learning, Holla Forums
evolving

wut

Don't encourage him.

It's becoming sentient

Is Trump the new GamerGate? In terms of being a boogeyman/buzzword SJWs blame everything on.

I guess so. Not a fan of the guy but this shit is getting ridiculous.

No, it's just the latest boogeyman, they still blame GG for everything.

Pretty soon they'll ask to be voluntarily incarcerated with all the threats to their personal safety floating around out there.

Wasn't Suicide Squad a hit?
If I was a lefty I'd avoid comparing my opponent to a popular superhero flick.

The republican party has always been a democrat boogeyman. Trump is drawing more attention because the cuckservatives have thrown him under the bus.

GG is as alive as occupy wallstreet.

The green inferno was a gore over the top film. Suicide Squad is a meh capeshit.

Nobody is saying if GG is alive, while that user is saying is if GG will be blamed every single time the SJW get a backlash

This must be the greatest superhero movie of all time then.

sadly its not.

So that's why I enjoyed it so much!

No the Donald Trump of Superhero movies is the subtly White Nationalist Batman movie I plan to eventually make.

For hating him as much as they do, they certainly obsess and bring Trump up at every opportunity.

Wait a minute.

I get it now. They're totally tsundere for the God Emperor. They might as well be saying "Stupid Trump, It's not like I want to vote for you or anything. You baka…"

that'd actually be funny.

wait this came out on the torrents?

yes, and yet it still sucks
truly a demonstration of how cancerous is capeshit

So it's an hyped shit, badly worked and horrible executed that had to save DC but will do jack shit?

but he doesn't having glorious flowing blonde hair.

Are they actually serious?

Sam is that you?

neither has frump

Fuck I hated that episode of JLU.

The Nolan Batman movies were right-wing, I've seen a bunch of dissections of them, and apparently a couple of the writers are openly right-wing.

The villains of the first destroy societies when they become corrupt, Batman still thinks his city can be redeemed, and refuses to give in to the lazy, self-destructive "let it all burn" attitude that is leading to the end of western civilization. The worthless men who would rather live in ruins than try to take back what their ancestors built. Cowards. I'M TALKING TO YOU. WAKE UP.

The second one tells us that civil servants in spite of their intentions can always be corrupted, the spy network at the end is clear commentary on the Patriot Act and it's treated as a necessary evil that should nonetheless be destroyed.

The third one makes it overwhelmingly obvious. Communist marxists take over the city, they imprison the police and let the prisoners and people in the asylums run the show. They seize all the cities wealth and kill the rich. This is direct commentary on the Occupy crowd. Catwoman wants this at the beginning of the movie, she wants to see the wealthy who she's spent her life robbing punished for imagined slights because her life has been harder or whatever. Then she gets what she wants, and there's a moment where we see a look on her face that spells it out. "Holy shit, I am one stupid fucking bitch, and everything I believed was wrong!"

No, fuck you

The article is right
Suicide squad is Trump, that's why it's raking in cash. Ghostbusters is shillary, that's why it crashed and burned

Didn't GB's cast also appear alongside Hillary on Ellen Degenerate where they shilled the fuck out of each other?

Of course not.

hahaha oh wow

Democrats aren't opposed to women's autonomy.

sexism

This is so fucking retarded.

Can you learn English before you attempt to type in it again?

Kill yourself cuck

MSM still not caught up on the new rules of political campaigns.

My memory of the first film is too hazy to comment. But I know the second isn't right-wing in any way, it pushes typical all the same bullshit like a bunch of nigger criminals on a ship not blowing up the other ship, implying they have just as much empathy as anyone else. Dark Knight is a fun movie because of Ledger's joker, and in no way right-wing. And DKR is not coherent enough to count as commentary for or against anything. Maybe it could be seen as an appeal to not lock people up in dark caves, or as a reminder that jumping from a standstill is fucking retarded when you have room to run up. The only right wings in that film are on planes / Batwing.

all of you faggots need to get laid
it's capeshit
it doesn't have any political subtext, what you see is what is meant
it's just the story of a problematic faggot who gets superpowers and dresses in a ridiculous way to go around the city so everyone can see him and fight crime
that's literally it

If you can't see the ship dilemma scene in Dark Knight as a huge logic loophole you're simply dumb. When you watched Dark Knight (I'm assuming you did because you're entering a conversation about it) that had to jump out at you, or you're dumb. Also, Batman doesn't have superpowers.

no

Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

Nah man, Trump is pretty fucking toxic and gross. I can't see him being that great of a president, despite what the /po/locks will have you believe.

I got news for ya buddy.

Capeshit is Love.
Capeshit is Life.

Opinion discarded.

Rather have him than a career criminal

Now there's that fag talk again..

I don't want him to win because I think he'll be a good president. I want him to win because it will send a message of mass discontent to the powers that be.

Faggot

Yes, they are.
plebbitors use the "reasoning" that old movies need a remake to be more accaptable to our new times quiete often unironically.

it's just pandering to the fedoras who like to pretend they're watching something deep and meaningful while they are actually just watching a movie about fucking superheroes, don't get to excited boy
do you even hear yourself "whaaa batman is so deep and complex"

literally kys

seen the "movie" last night, it's probably the movie really…

Its okay. Could've been better.

you mean it supports israel and scams people with fake universities?

That movie was so fucking bad, even Reddit makes fun of it, and those niggers love everything.

nope. if i want to suffer, there are more efficient ways that cost less, such as rubbing sand into my eyes, or holding a candle under my scrotum.

No I want to live. Personally I don't agree with a lot of his policies: his protectionism, his flip flopping on a lot of policies and his support of the servailance state. I don't like Hillary either but doesn't mean I'll support Trump.

For the record I want to add to this that I won't vote for Hillary either. The woman's a fucking power hungry despot in the making.

So far he's only advocated for protectionism against nations that deliberately screw us on trade free trade with those who free trade back at us. Not going to try and convert you and I can understand not liking some of the stuff about him, but I don't get the protectionism thing as a problem with him.

Price of electronics and shit could go up, but better that than our slow slide into debt enslavement and the collapse of our economy.

eh I can see your point even if I don't agree. Sorry if I came off as irate I'm just pissed at the state of things.

not even once.

lol no they're not

what is the dark knight returns, absolution, new Constantine, all of marvel

i'll tell you what they are, they are shallow flicks trying to appeal to the reddit audience

Whoa dude, that's actually a pretty interesting point. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Wow! Hah! It's not often times I say this, but someone on Holla Forums has actually made me really think!

omg you are like so right, wtf I'm a #HillaryMissile now!

The ship "dilemma" was retarded. It's called swimming, if you are healthy and can't do it then you deserve to be blown up.

GG has transcended death, it doesn't need to be alive to exist.

Why is Suicide Squad lame and super disappointing? The villains aren't evil … AT ALL!!
Joker and Harley Quinn are some of the most messed up and psychotic characters in the Batman world, and all we got was a dumb love story …
Deadshot should be renamed to Captain Super Dad … Diablo killed his family but he's a nice guy really (does he die in the end? the movie just like loses him) … and the rest of the crew were just decoration.
Viola Davis's character was somehow the most evil in the movie … next to the Joker!!!! :O :|