Suggest some good films or movies about assasins

Suggest some good films or movies about assasins.

More of a comedy but it's good.

Bonus: the worst assasin movie.

Kill yourselves.

Is that the one with Antonio Banderas.

No, that's "Assassins." Gif related.

Michael Clayton isn't about assassins, but it features a good treatment of one.

Le Samourai ending was literally retarded

>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself

13 Assassins

Kek

Please, only hitman movies where the hitman doesn't get sodomized.

If Taylor Swift was doing the pegging you wouldn't complain.

ronin

Ive always wanted to see a movie about a "suicider" squad, i.e. guys that fake your suicide quickly and efficiently, we basically know this existscough cough garry webb/hastings etc. p.p

I think one of the bourne movies had guys like that in it briefly.

the independent hitman is of course a complete myth aside from some low level entrepeneurs that usually have very short careers(not always however)

anyhow truth is way stranger and darker than fiction, the most disturbing and suprisingly well-sourced claim i have seen in regards to killers is that pretty much every single serial killer in the US from the 60s onwards was tied to operation phoenix and the deepstate, the amount of (admittedly circumstantial) evidence is overwhelming

check out "programmed to kill" by mcgowan, the guy was pretty much a middle of the road liberal until he wrote that, OR even better watch this shit at night if you can stomach the bad editing. its got a tinfoil tint but you cant watch a few of these and not notice the same old pattern(members of the..intelligence community in direct contact with the killer)

hollywood loves to glorify this shit, just like they like to glorify spies and black ops

the american also directly alludes to the whole brainwashing angle with the monarch butterfly(reference to project monarch and programming)

Kind of a shit movie but many have suggested clooney did it to alleviate his own bad conscience in regards to cooperating with the same bunch of cunts, albeit in a different capacity(hes basically a decoy, when they need something slid they roll him out to get arrested over nepal or some shit)

Tell me more.

I've heard of McGowan and his book. I need to track down a copy and read it, because it's a fascinating idea. There's a pretty bad thriller starring Ashley Judd and Jim Caviezel called High Crimes that involves, IIRC, trauma-based dissociation being deliberately induced in special operations personnel to make them better killers.

You dingus, it should have been in the op

come on guys, this is just lazy

Not exactly what I asked, but concept is pretty intriguing, I like some meta comedies like "Why Don't You Play In Hell?", so I'll probably like it.

Le Samurai remake with weeb nigger as main character, I saw it before and really liked it.

Well movies about "problem solvers" is pretty great too, adding to watch list.

Can't disagree, still like the film.

Ryan Reynolds is okay Deadpool, but movie just lacked in budget and action scenes and some of the jokes are miss, but hey I expected worse from it.

Haven't seen samurai movies in a while, I'll check it out.

Well the fantasy of being cold blooded professional, that lives outside of society, while being one of the people who benefits the most out of it, is not that hard to understand.

Bush, a moviegraphy.

Hong Kong had a huge fad with Assassin movies, so I'll list the ones that I know about. First two pic related were done by John woo. 3rd and 4th were done by Johnnie To. The fourth movie wasn't really good, but it was a homage to Assassin films, so you might catch a few references. He has the editing style of the Sam Peckinpah films.

I really liked this movie. Last two pic related were unofficial Hong Kong remakes about it. They weren't really good though.

Oops, by last two. I meant "Black Cat II" and "Naked Killer".

That one with Tom Cruise where he executes a Zimbabwe drill

That one with Keanu Reeves where he comes back from retirement or some shit

Its called the Djibouti Shooty.

Yeah John Woo is a go to, not just for assasin movies, but good action films in general, I just downloaded "A better tomorrow" recently. Didn't seen anything from JT, so I'll be checking those too.

John Wick was okay, Reeves did a good job and action scenes were decent (great by modern standards), but story is lacking and pacing fell flat here and there.
Didn't get the joke about TC's movie, but the only movie about assassins with TC I know is "Collateral", which is great since it was made by Mann.

I only saw 10 minutes of it but it was something about an assassin league in a big city. Western film.

Anyone know what it's called?

John Wick was pretty good.

Sounds like Wanted. Did it feature lots of crazy action, slo-mo, and Angelina Jolie?

Would 3 days of the Condor count?

Sicario

+1

Why are all Assassin movie like this, except for Golgo 13 ?

Nice trips. I guess it's has something to do with protagonist being a "bad guy" is a rare thing in general. Golgo 13 is literal killing machine, like terminator made out of human flesh. He kills with perfect shot to the forehead by ricocheting a bullet of water from pool and fucks women to catatonic state with the same expression on his face and I love it.

"+1" negated

yeah, it's like the masturbation fantasy of some incel gook with tiny dick lol

What are your opinions on the Mechanic remake, the Jason Statham one?

I'll be honest the most I can remember out of it is the really cool assassination at the start and a really big guy who's also gay being an assassination target

It's an over the top mind control with an association based on real mass media and occult mkultra mind control themes.

Just as you said it, nice assassination scene which reminded of mp4 related, but remake is trash. They missed all the point about original, especially by making an ending in which Bishop survives.

The American was pretty disappointing. A couple of nice scenes, gorgeous Italian chick gets naked, but overall the plot is weak as fuck.

Just pick up a random Johnnie To movie, like Vengeance or Exiled.

Hong Kong action movie didn't die with John Woo, they're still making 80s action movies with a level of craft that's not seen in Hollywood anymore.

This game was so fucking awesome.

I only played the first one and a few hours of the sequels but man this is one of the best games in the past 15 years. Shame they FUCKED UP the movies.

Nobody sane would deny that

I imagine the sequel is more of the same? The trailer had a really cool assassination in it even if you're suspending your disbelief with that completely impracticable swimming pool

And yeah, Hitman is cool.

I kind of enjoyed the tv show more when it was about spy-fi and assassinations and covert ops in urban areas and less about muh big happy spy family and the romance.

This.

Blood Money is even better actually.

The movies were never going to be good, user. Let it go.