ITT fix a movie or show you think was ruined

ITT fix a movie or show you think was ruined

if it has shitty writing, who should have written it instead?

a role was poorly cast/acted? recast it for someone better

etc, etc.

**pic unrelated*

nice try Schlomo, but I'm not gonna do your job for you

Ghostbusters wasn't progressive enough. It should have starred four armless homosexual black elderly muslim women without legs.

Buffy ends with season five. After the final scene of her friends walking away from her grave, we cut to the outer gate of the L.A. Womens' Prison. Angel stands by a car as someone walks towards him.

"You ready to do some good?"

We cut to Faith as she smiles.

"Five by five."

Roll credits, play the theme song.

UP stops after the intro because the rest of the movie is shit.

Cut S1, most of S2 and a lot of the filler/boring episodes in the later seasons. Also drop all the clip shows. Obviously Wesley and Troi are gone too and replaced with actual characters.

Don't get triggered and fuck up Dukat in the last two seasons. Turning him into a one dimensional villain just because people on the internet were siding with the Cardassians over fucking space-muslims is not on. Speaking of space muslims…

Don't make S3 one giant 9/11 IN SPACE arc. Also don't write shitty episodes like A Night in Sickbay or Precious Cargo. If it wasn't for the sharp drop in quality early in S2 it probably wouldn't have lost so many viewers and we'd have got S5, 6 etc.

Burn it all to the ground and start fresh (obviously the EMH is the exception to this rule). Janeway can stay too but only if one person decides her personality.

Then it'd be less shit.

and explain the story within the movie so people who didn't play it don't get lost even if they fully processed every word of dialogue within the movie

STARSHIP TROOPERS
dizzy lives, johnny and dizzy fug moar.

The movie should have just been 100% CGI and looked like the cutscenes from the Warcraft games.

It should have just kept the theme and mood of the games instead of trying to be the next LotR or whatever

the problem with that idea is that none of the people responsible for making those games good work there anymore.
you are also mistaken in thinking that they even want to make a good movie; they want to make a movie thats just good enough to get as many people as possible to see it.

He dies, writer commits Sudoku.

Replace Will Smith with Keanu Reeves.
Take out every "awh hell no" from the movie.
Replace Kevin Kline with Morgan Freeman.
Rewrite his character to be more of a supporting scientist who lets Keanu do his thing.
Take out stupid train contraption scenes, change spider into giant steam tank on treads with bomb launching capabilities.

I dunno dude, those Overwatch shorts look like they could actually pass as scenes from a Disney CGI film, albeit a very action-packed variation. Blizzard's animation department still has some talent about them.

wait, the kid is Asian?

I never noticed that during the film

His mother was more noticeably asian.

Ghostbusters, the old one.

They all die at the end sacrificing themselves in the explosion, only Dana and Louis survive since they were in the dog suits.

That crossing the streams thing was a cheap deux ex machina, people may think ending a comedy on a downer is a bad idea but fuck you it could work, just doing something funny with their deaths, like they become ghosts in heaven or something.

With this change the franchising of the series never happens too.

This will be a big one

things I would change:

Things I would cut

Stannis changes:

Oh and one more thing:

Stannis doesn't burn his fucking child and his wife doesn't kill herself because they stayed in castle balck, which makes more fucking sense then bringing them on a dangerous campaign

They should have cut Selmy seeing as they did absolutely nothing with him.

>>>/got/

piss off back to your containment thread