Media Forced to Admit that CisJusters Was a Bomb! Oy Vey!

archive.is/D1WOi

archive.is/H363r

It’s been a tough summer for Ghostbusters. After battling livid fanboys for months, the reboot effort faced a lackluster opening weekend and has already started to fade from memory. As the film nears its final international openings, things aren’t looking up: it could lose millions, and despite earlier predictions from execs and the movie’s producer that the franchise would be “endless,” sequels are now looking unlikely. Instead, the franchise could be headed for an animated movie, then an animated spin-off. What happened?

archive.is/gzePC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZPwJP
dailycaller.com/2016/03/14/republican-politicos-launch-ad-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler/
washingtonpost.com/politics/attacking-trump-just-makes-these-voters-like-him-more/2015/12/10/2de9edf8-9f44-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_QobWf20dXs
the-ivory-tower.com/the-infantilization-of-society-and-the-cult-of-youth/
jimshooter.com/2011/11/first-this-one-more-thing-about-mass.html/
archive.is/QcEme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, let it rot, and let ghostbusters stay dead. The game was the third movie, and that's all we needed.

Is this how it feels when you realize there is a vestige of justice in the world?

You had one job, user.

Who is this fag?

it was real in my mind

I love the way they don't even try to hide their anal devastation

All followed by paragraph after paragraph desperately trying to explain how it's not the film or the marketing's fault the film bombed.

Not to mention their complete denial of reality

Sore losers are the funniest motherfuckers

Good. This needs to hurrrrtttt, so the next time so nose in a suit wants to spread their bullshit propaganda, they'll remember this movie. The icing on the cake is how Suicide Squad beat the gross for their shit movie in its opening week.

LET IT BURN, LET IT ALL BURN TO THE FUCKING GROUND!!!

SUICIDE WATCH

The toys did sell good

That is, the stuff based around the original film. All the nubusters crap were found on clearance racks a month before the movie released.

How is that icing on the cake? Let's not pretend that Suicide Squad is some right wing wankfest of an ideal movie. It's the same bullshit just toned down

what happened to that nigger monkey?

Just in terms of salt. SJWs were shitting their pants over it because Harley Quinn was sexualized. They lost their minds when it made money and Ghostjusters didn't.

That's exactly it user, all these other garbage flicks came out and all outgrossed justbusters very quickly.

I wasn't even all that crazy about suicide squad, but at the very least it knew it was a movie first, not a pulpit. Did you see some pozzing in it I missed?

SJW were buttmad because in the movie there were men looking at Margot Robbie's nonexistent ass.

Sexualized is a feminist buzzword for a made up concept (the female form is non-sexual and you're JUST making it sexual because of your dirty male gaze!).

Also, Harley Quinn has always been a sexy character. These are just bandwagon jumpers who think she is some symbol of being a geek grrrl and didn't know she existed before a few years ago. Zoe Quinn is named after her for one.

What's funny about feminists' harley adoration, is that she as a character is everything they should be against. A stronk independent womyn who throws it all away to devote her life to the whims and wishes of a man. Who's also a living representation of the "bitches are crazy" stereotype.

Makes you wonder what they see in her that resonates so much.

For real or is this just another example of shit anons made up because someone somwhere made a tweet about it once?

I know tumblr really loves Spidergwen, the female Deadpool and all that shit but Harley too? Seems a bit odd considering her entire point is being Jokers Sexslave.

I stopped reading comics because i'm an adult now but didn't the New Harley in the comics pretty much dump the Joker to live together with Ivy in what looks kinda lesbian? Kinda empowered.

Is projection. They like Harley as a device to insert themselves in the fantasy of being the Joker's lover (a la 50 shades of Grey). They hate when other women are the object of the male gaze (Margot Robbie)

jesus christ they look like trannies

She's not though. She gets her big break by slutting it up and fucking her professors for good grades and, as proven many times throughout BTAS, she cannot live without her puddin', thereby nullifying the 'independent' part.

They probably ruined Harley/Ivy subtext as well. Comics suck now and are written by idiots.

Shows what you fags know. Current Harley is not only estranged from the Joker but he's actually stalking her and tries to kill her like a vengefull ex-boyfriend because she fucked Deadshot and also wasn't obedient enough or something.

She's her own Women now who needs no man!

This is literally why the comic industry is dying, just ask Holla Forums.

(((Modern reboots)))

We ignore current Harley for a reason

They were always dyking out together, it was just fun subtext and stuff before, something numales don't know how to write because they have to filter it through their politics.

Wait, they're now making a cartoon show AND movie? I thought movie became the show.

Fuck nu-Harley, the only real Harley is Diniverse Harley.

No they weren't. Watch the episode where they first team up. Ivy sort of has a thing for Harley, but Harley only really likes her as a friend. She can't stop thinking about Mr J

Ivy was always a dyke, and it had been implied for years that Harley and she might have had a thing for one another. A fruitcake like Harley being bi is hardly a big deal. Ivy is just Harley's rebound from her true love/obsession. Something like this that actually could make sense doesn't offend me in a world where Wonder Woman complains about mansplaining and her boyfriend is turned into a gorilla that goes on diatribes about BLM.

But tumblr doesn't which is my point why they might get wet over Harley being sexualized. I mean come on it's 2016!

To be fair Gwenpool is actually a pretty entertaining read. Bitch comes from a parallel world and thinks since it is a comic book she is the hero and nothing can hurt her. Then she gets a wake up call and shuts her mouth and does what MANDOK says.

Ugh, I read that entirely in John's voice.

Maybe the film would have at least broke even if the media and producers werent a bunch of bipolar assholes to people that just thought the movie wasnt good.

Is it that hard to not do?

I think a net loss to the tune of $70 million dollars will make many a Jew think twice about pandering to tumblr again.

There's no way this movie was going to break even. Not on promotional and other costs. That's why they resorted to insulting the audience. Because they knew they had a turd on their hands.

Fucking disgusting.

Just imagine how glorious the salt will be when,
Trump.

Sooo… what's she going to do once she ties him up?

Hit him with a whip?

The episode had some subtext, but it was set in stone by the time Christmas episode came around. They're using a one room hotel room as their living place and have a couple's quarrel over whether or not to have a Christmas tree. It couldn't be more obvious. Then there was even more subtext in the Dini-verse with Superman and Gotham Girls (the internet Flash cartoon). And then there was the really subtext mini-series set in BTAS world.

The point is she's insane and obsessed with Joker, but goes back to Ivy when she's kicked out by him.

C'mon now fam, step your game up.

Can't wait honestly.

Four YEARS of buttmad

No; the next pages are spent with him talking about muh slavery and Wondie agrees she will never again attempt to place a courageous person of colour into a disadvantageous (even for sexual roleplay) situation ever again.

basically, she checks her privilege, but the comic ends with Wondie and the nigger accepting that the white man is the root of all evil.

I meant it had one bed. As in they're sleeping together. If you don't believe me, watch it.

They'll probably do a year long run about how America has been conquered by Hydra or something.

Does Holla Forums understand that the president isn't a dictator and has no bearing on the box office or literally 99% of things you attribute to him?

I'm worried about the polls. They pulled some Caesar shit by having the DNC go last. Hopefully something can turn it around again.

Nah

Are you so retarded you don't know what SJW salt is?

So Americans are finally free?

Holla Forums is not exactly renowned for their perception.

Waste of quads

Does anyone understand?

People are behaving as though electing Trump will usher in the apocalypse as mexicans and muslims are thrown into woodchippers all over America

In your haste to shitpost, I don't think you fully understood what that poster was talking about.

Dream that little dream

What does any of that have to do with tumblr/buzzfeed/huffpo/marvel/progtards being salty. They're salty that Cuntbusters was only good in their hugbox and they'll be salty when people do ungood things that upend the (((narrative))).

oh wait, you posted sanic. I'm sorry my dear autist. I mistook you for serious.

Maybe they were better off not making the fucking movie? Why does everything need to be a cinematic universe anyways? Aren't those just called "sequels"?

Why not just make one movie and if people love it and it's a huge success make a sequel to it? Even though people here feel mixed on the Deadpool movie they did that and people love it. Especially since it wasnt a gay censored PG 13 movie.

Terrible movie

Marvel

Black user, and let me tell you why that's fucking awful.

It basically reduces black people to slavery being the sum total of their existence. A black man can be into S&M without it giving him ptsd about slavery. It's like being afraid to say the word chicken around black people, this oversensitive liberal mindset that actually reveals how racist they are instead.

Don't they always do that? I just don't remember those being called "Cinematic universes"

Wasn't Marvel just experimenting with that and just so happened to become extremely lucky with how good the response was?

Because studios are all led by frightened babies that need a trillion-dollar guarantee before any script is even approved.

Because Marvel has shown it literally prints money so Sony MUST HAVE A FUCKING UNIVERSE FRANCHISE TOO GODDAMMIT

But since Sony doesn't have an amazing roster of franchises the board get desperate enough to believe Amy Pascal that she can give them an amazing new franchise reboot with Toys and TV-shows and Videogame tie-ins and Spin-offs.

It was just to good to be true.

Sure. However, once someone makes shekels off of an idea every 'berg producer makes an attempt at lightning taming.

If Sony weren't so goddam retarded they'd realize there's a cinematic universe just waiting for them. All they have to do is contact the Image guys, get Spawn, Invincible, Savage Dragon, Marc Silvestri's Top Cow stuff, Firebreather, etc. those guys have been trying to pull together a comics universe for years. The properties have enough love amongst hardcore comic fans that there's no way it wouldn't be a big hit.

They're all creator owned so you'd of course have to subcontract with each creator but whichever one of them wants to be an idiot and turn down buckets of cash, it's on them.

You have connivers like BLM leaders that take advantage of the liberal guilt on the issue, to gain monetary and political clout. Like you said, the liberal guilt is so thick that they could not possible even conceive a black person (whose entire being has irrevocably warped by slavery of course!) being just another fucking shyster. In it for power and money.

They fluked with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, and everything snowballed from there.

or their fault

Are you actually saying your people were kings and shit? Because there's always been slavery in africa, and still is.

Todd McFarlane has shown in the past that he can outjew even Hollywood jews so that might be a problem.

Even now, I'd love an old-school style movie of Pitt starring Stallone. He sounds exactly like how Pitt sounds in my head.

Those properties crashed the fucking industry. There's no interest

Not to mention that they are, as you said, creator owned. People like Erik Larsen and Todd McFarlane aren't going to let Sony shit all over their work, and people like Sony aren't interested in giving the creators complete creative freedom.

Gotta love goon projection.

Contain your autism, Holla Forums. There's slavery everywhere. Every race has been enslaved at some point in history. It doesn't define anyone else, so why should it define us.

To your point, there's always been "kangz n shiieettt" in Africa and still are today. But it's of equally as dumb to suggest everyone is royalty because kings exist as it is to suggest because slaves exist everyone is a slave.

Oh yeah, big caveat I forgot. Sony is absolutely shit with making movies, so I absolutely would not want them coming within a thousand feet of anything from Image. But some competent movie studio totally could make a fucking awesome Image cinematic universe.

JESUS CHRIST A TALKING MONKEY

Where?! Where?!! Who let your mom out of her cage?!

I want to fuck hell Elsa

You make a fine point, black user. I only wish the rest of your race were as level-headed as you are.

Trump is like a mascot for being politically incorrect and bucking against the bullshit that's been getting shoved down our throats for years.

He's a credit to his people

Competent movie studios are like Unicorns

Dude, they put out a trailer, after the movie was out, that actually quoted a review saying something like, "WOMEN ARE FUNNY! DEAL WITH IT!" and they posted the words in huge letters in the actual fucking trailer. Wish I could find it on YouTube but I don't think people cared enough after the fact to curate it.

Someone actually greenlit this trailer. And still expected this movie to track. The inmates have officially taken over the asylum.

Harley Quinn was sexy, but then they turned her into Jeannete Voerman from Bloodlines, who was a slut. Now Harley is a slut too.

Feminists do not like Harley, girls and women do.

It's because they have to say all the right buzzwords for votes, so that the racists in your communities who make their millions by race baiting like Al Sharpton, affirmative action consulting, and all of that bullshit, support them.
Honestly I wish all the white guilt bullshit would stop.

Everyone thinks the executive is a dictator and it's dangerous, because it pushes executive powers further and further every election.

Harley and Ivy were already living together long before the New 52 ruined them.

Even Sony getting sick of bleeding money. Unlike Jews. The japs hate losing money in the name of progressive propaganda.

Because execs only see dollar signs. They lack any actual creative ability but if werewolf pictures do big business they make werewolf pictures. If zombie movies are the new thing, let's make zombie movies. If the movie's a big hit they take all the credit, if it's a turd they blame the screenwriter/director. (Let's all ignore they're the ones who sign off on it in the first place.) Marvel has a cinematic universe, oy vey, what can we turn into a CU. Ghostbusters, the kids love ghostbusters, bam there's our cinematic U.

Uhh… but the ghostbusters are only four guys, there's not really enough there for a cinematic…

Shut up. I've made up my mind. We're making a ghostbusters cinematic universe.

Way I understand it, they were thinking about doing something like Ghostbusters: Denver, Ghostbusters: Miami, that sort of thing. Which yes, sounds just about as fucking atrocious as you'd imagine. I almost wish this movie didn't fail– wait, no, I wish it wasn't feminist pandering bullshit but a regular ghostbusters movie that didn't fail, just so I could see the trainwreck an expanded ghostbusters universe would be.

Tell that to their government (((Economists))).

That's federal not private. Japan will fix their economy soon as they go full ghost in the shell.

People have been saying that for thirty years

It's pretty much victim mentality applied to economy. Product can't sell well? Blame the fucking customers for being dipshits.
Get killed by rogue shooter on the streets? Your fault for existing you piece of shit

I'm disappointed she doesn't have a midriff.

JUST

Only if it's not their own money.

Japan will fix it's economy once the boomers start dying off en masse. They are choking the life out of the country, and if they aren't taken out of power soon they will start doing shit like bringing in immigrants to prop up their pensions like the west is doing.

Five credits on Japan going full Snatchers before ever going Ghost in the shell.

archive.is/ZPwJP
Was she right?

What, the numbers? Yeah the numbers are correct.
Of course trying to construct an excuse out of it by basically saying that the real Ghostbusters was only more financially succesfull because it was cheaper is pure poppycock.

Gosh, maybe insulting your customers isn't a sound business decision.

Who'd'a thunk it?

Sure, she's just elected to omit that the original Ghostbusters opened on 1,339 screens, while the feminist reboot opened on 3,963.

That's because they didn't do enough, they really need to double down on the hostile marketing. Feig needs to dig up the corpse of Harold Ramis and have it do the nuGB dance scene. Then bring out Bill Murray again, but this time really promote the shit out of it with Murray wearing the ghostbusters costume, but wearing short shorts instead of jumpsuits overalls. And have Murray wear lipstick and glitters, while also yelling WOMEN ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT! Then have Feig piss on Murray's face and the corpse of Ramis.

I garawn-tee if Sony had done that, nuGB would have been a yuuge blockbuster.

And that Ghostbuster 1984 was a new unknon franchise while Ghostbusters 2016 could entirely bank on a pre-established brand-recognition and ridicoliusly big marketing budget.

I love these comics pages where we're supposed to disagree with the villain but they're making perfect sense.

One really has to wonder, is the writer such a leftist drone that he doesn't realize his supposed strawman is making sense, or is this a desperate cry for help from a man stuck in hell?

It's definitely a cry for help for whoever drew this horrible artwork.

It does. Ghostbusters and Spiderman. The problem is that it has too many SJWs. Only a feminist jew could fuck up Ghostbusters like Pascal did. The japs need to clean house.

It's even better when jews do it in real life politics.

hahahah she got blacked?

man what a shame superhero movies became a thing or the entire industry could have died

To be fair he's white in the upcoming Wonderwoman movie which, if we are very lucky, is going to piss off tumblr again.

Please tell me this was a real anti-Trump campaign.

Isn't he white originally? Is DC this stupid?

comics were pozzed long before capeshit movies became a tren user.
The problem is that SJWs actually go out and get jobs with their degrees in Black History and blogging while all we do is shitposting on an imageboard.

It was real and the backlash was amazing.

dailycaller.com/2016/03/14/republican-politicos-launch-ad-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler/
washingtonpost.com/politics/attacking-trump-just-makes-these-voters-like-him-more/2015/12/10/2de9edf8-9f44-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html

I'd rather shitpost on an imageboard until I'm dead and buried than get a degree in Black "history".

So essentially this ad was made by republicans to fake outrage and retards lapped it right up like stale cum.

It was made by a Cruz associate to attack Trump and it turned out to not fly so good.

No, they really tried to take down Trump by associating him with the Hitler bogeyman but it turns out it was too blatant and people don't believe in the jewish lies as much as they used to. It only works for libcucks who have convinced groids that he will send them back to Africa or something.

I have a job. The problem is I took a job in a field I could live with doing, rather than in propaganda.

So Spiderman is climbing Trump Tower to apprehend him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QobWf20dXs

femicunts
BTFO

Can't wait familia

Irish here and I know what you're talking about. I hate it when Irish people become obsessed with British people and being different to them. If a Brit said the sky was blue, some Irish people would swear it was green to spite to them.

If you constantly define yourself by opposition to something or one aspect of your history, you have no prospect of creating a functional identity.

It's not even a (((cohencidence))), they've been very open about it from the beginning.

Will they all apologize?

Great, so we got two niggers on Holla Forums

Fag

Faith and begorrrah, this be like a second potato famine!

Found it.

Where are her hips? She looks like a preteen boy in a bikini. Which is kinda hot, but not the way a woman should be hot.

I hope you faggots are happy.

cause I'm ecstatic

What kind of numbers are that supposed to be? Domestic box office?

It's $180 worldwide.

Good, good, sure, now let's just move on with out petty little lives.

Literally cyber-bullying, from the people who would be most likely to write articles about cyber-bullying being a problem.

Opening weekend I assume

pretty sure opening weekend was below $50

or maybe that was opening day, don't recall correctly.

What a surprise

How low can they go?

dat sum hot pussy

If it happens
Or should I say, when it happens
That child will last longer than all of those faggots put together

Sorry m8, sony is now fully kosher, the samurai sold out.

I rather kill myself

Oh, don't worry, I think we're all over it.

I think it would be more accurate to state that the samurai don't have anything to do with the running of the Jewish part of Sony.

Holla Forums love this shit.

Go back to freech.

Kill yourself pedokike.

the future is looking bright

What fuck is that thing? She have a birth defect.

*?

>>>/tumblr/

Nigger :^)

she looks like pic related

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Wow. So Holla Forums really is full of kids. :^)

Oh eat shit, neither of the people who made it have ties to Cruz, they have ties to Bush. It's far more likely it was put out by Jeb, or some establishment shill from their camp.

I keep telling you faggots you being such salty, butthurt, low-energy little bitches about Cruz is going to talk people right out of voting for Trump. Cruz left the race, let it go. Maybe he would have endorsed Trump if you faggots weren't spreading retarded bullshit about him being married to a globalist "SHE WORKS FOR A BANK AND PUBLISHED SOME PAPER I NEVER READ! THAT'S ALL THE PROOF ANYONE SHOULD NEED!" and fucking pictures of his face edited onto a rat with the most retarded "el rato" forced meme that makes Trump supporters sound like fucking elderly rednecks with the level of shitty malapropism it is.

You can't be serious. This "movement" has at least 2 more years in it, before it dies, and they will keep it alive as long as they can via movies

should probably insert that C.S. Lewis quote in here.

What's the deal with Star Trek V?

Why not? They gave it to James Cameron and he gave back 2 billion dollars. A good movie would result in lots of cash

It's because of Amy Pascal screwing over Ivan Reitman. I wonder if Tom Rothman was involved as well.

It can still happen. Careful what you wish for!

Let's break down this commercial.

>drawing a lot of contention

bascially, claiming is being a shtilord

You shitlords are BTFO

Go fuck yourselves

Old Ghostbusters are gone. Men are gone. Forget them. Huh? What? They aren't….well shit.

My soggy knees!!!!!!!

'Murica

So much propaganda and it still bombed…

Wow = tumblr? What the fuck, man…

In reality Ghost in the Shell would be a horrific dystopia that spirals into complete disintegration of society. Not whatever bullshit you bought into from that overrated piece of shit anime.

That could work. The Ghostbusters game proved that it works and that it can be done right.

That doesn't even make sense. It's like you appropriated terms you don't understand.

Scott cawthon was right

Yet Wikipedo still refuses to admit it.

DC is too incompetent to draw remotely attractive women anymore. But at least they're not as awful as Marvel who have been drawing women even more mannish. Both are still awful though and need to die out.

When did James Cameron ever make Sony two billion dollars?

The comic book sections of both dc and marvel have been so infested with socjus shit in the past few years it's amazing they still sell any copies at all.

The MCU is drawing on older comics, but how will they stay away from the rot if that's where the source material is heading?

They don't. I think the parent companies in recent years have kept asking why it is they have to make new comics when they've got so much old material they can just reprint old comics.

The movies and cartoons are the only reason comics are still relevant. What amazes me is how Archie comics is still selling despite that said series barely ever sells anywhere or even at my workplace. Every month we just put that shit in a box and it disappears.

Isn't her in the 616?
How did Parker react knowing Gwen is alive and fucking a nig?

The Final Frontier is considered one of the worst movies ever made
Undeservedly I think Sure it isnt good but it isnt awful

And I suppose they think that since he has it he absolutely loves it
Even though millennial/hipster culture is ironically liking shit

This is why no one likes you /nupol/

>>>/tumblr/
You know your place

Reminder the Tactical Tony accounts are Weird Twitter goons and friends of Zoey Quinn.

@a_girl_irl was such a cunt that SJWs thought it was a gamergater undercover trying to make them look bad, but Quinn went out to defend her saying she knew her and she was on their side.

nah , that's just (you) >>>Holla Forums
>a fraction of the >>>Holla Forums userbase
>constantly trying to d&c and failing

If you enjoy original graphic novels, or one off stories about certain characters, fine, but I have no respect for anyone that actually follows the stories of mainstream comic book superheroes.

There are no consequences to anything that happens in any story, with characters coming back from the dead. There is no end goal in most series and things will simply go on forever. Just recycling and referencing of previously seen characters and plot points. On top of that the writing and art have gotten worse and worse, to the point it's difficult to even enjoy them on an aesthetic level.

Enjoying comic book superhero stories is no better than watching soap operas on television. It's actually slightly more pathetic.
the-ivory-tower.com/the-infantilization-of-society-and-the-cult-of-youth/

I think if he spent a couple of hours at Comic Con, Lewis would revise that quote.

It's not Holla Forums. Freech and Holla Forums use Holla Forums as their scapegoat to deflect blame and encourage spam wars with them. Holla Forums are essentially just Sanders supporters that occasionally shitpost about liking Tito.

Holla Forums simply don't have the userbase or even the creativity to fuck with boards like this.

They don't, SJWs caused plenty of comic shops to go bankrupt and close down, people lost their dream jobs and it was all just collateral damage.

The comic book industry has been in decline for decades you nigger.

This user is absolutely right.

Archie comics have some newsstand presence, which is why they sell. Marvel burned their newsstand presence for the direct market sometime around he late 80s/early 90s and DC followed suit. Then the direct market crashed, again because of Marvel trying to become their own distributor. Which is why comics sell like shit. The suits didn't realise that actually newsstand sales made up a sizeable amount of their business

Jim Shooter talks about it: jimshooter.com/2011/11/first-this-one-more-thing-about-mass.html/

Not like this.

archive.is/QcEme

How else did they think their shitty comics were selling?

The new CEO started cannibalizing the newsstand presence a while ago because the cost of putting them on store shelves was high. He had to basically break back into Warlmart to save the company from going under and used a Kickstarter with false pretense of funding the new crappy comics that abandoned the house style as a means to get it. The Kickstarter thankfully failed however, because people aren't that stupid. I don't expect the company to survive the near term at all especially after they fired a lot of their old talent in favor of the literally whos of the comic book world.

dubs confirm that hitler indeed made no errors in his judgment

my nigga

oh, i forgot to add the rest of my post, saying that following the mainstream comic characters is fine so long as you don't actually read the bullshit main stories. just one-offs and side stories, limited works and such.

Well, as Shooter says in the site I linked, some of the dumber suits were enticed by the prospect of direct market (comic book stores) and their greater profit margins. See, with newsstand, they had greater circulation and greater overall sales but Marvel itself only really broke even on the newsstand, or sometimes they'd make a small loss. However, the benefits greatly outweighed the disadvantages.

The whole history of American Comic Books is the business being destroyed by people who don't give a shit about it.

i think that sentence applies to a few other industries as well

Good to knoe. Anything else you'd like to add?

nah that's really it, other than you're not missing out on anything if you choose not to read that stuff, it just makes the movies easier to understand.

but yeah, smaller runs are better.