Do you think Elizabeth Olsen is a better actress because she wasn't violently raped and used as a cumdumpster for years...

Do you think Elizabeth Olsen is a better actress because she wasn't violently raped and used as a cumdumpster for years by producers like her sisters?

She is better, because her acting career isn't built on a gimmick. The Olsen-twins' gimmick was that they were twins and they were cute kids. That's all. In the movies tehy were, people wasn't expecting them to deliver great performances, they just wanted to see them be cute and funny kids.

Elizabeth has really unique facial features. I, for one, doesn't find her that attractive, but among the recent superhero bunch, she has the best tits. But because of those features, I guess she had to deliver something to make herself appeasing to filmmakers.

Or it could be her tits.

pics?videos?

The twins had too much reptile in the mix. They improved on it with the next generation mix.

Olsen twins?

KILL!!!

I think Elizabeth Olsen is a better actress because she actually learned how to act, rather than being shoved in the limelight from an early age like her older sisters.

I don't know about her being a better actress, but she's definitely hotter.

Well, she can actually sort of act, which by default makes her better than her sisters, who pretty much played themselves

What's that guy's name, again?

Dan "She ran, but still ended up in my van" Schneider

Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider, though he occasionally goes by Dan "Therapist" Schnieder

Why are they all possessed by the ghost of white michael jackson?

Dan "It won't hurt I promise" Schneider

Dan "rub my tummy and show me your cunny" Schneider

Dan Scneider The Hymen Collider

Dan "GHB in your SunnyD" Schneider

Dan “the Man, Get Her in the Van, She’s a Fighter, Open Wider, She’s a Screamer, Slide Inside Her, Likes Them Tighter, Hymen Divider, We Got a Bleeder, Deep Inside Her, Cunny Grinder, Another Creampie In Her, You’ll Never Find Her, the Rough Rider” Schneider.

thats hot. Is she willingly letting people get a look at her panties because if thats so she is very cheeky. would like some more please.

She covered it directly after. It was a "mistake".

by the look on her face it seemed intentional.

How dare you compare the Olsen twins to monkeys.

Monkeys are beautiful, intelligent creatures

Elizabeth actually resembles a human bean.

Can never unhear her horrible slav accent tho

What? there's a third one?

yes and she's hot.

Yeah that accent was terrible.

since she costarred with the guy from kickass in Godzilla as his wife, it makes me wonder what would happen if they were husband and wife in Avengers?