Channel Autism 14: Failed Aborteen

Last thread:
archive.is/eczVi
>DarkLinkara is prepping the bull his nasty cock slut parody
>Phelous and Lupaor whoever probably dying from their unprotected romp in a prison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnU8Cwjgoa0
youtube.com/watch?v=7oYTz8JQ9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=_9HrW5m7ils
youtube.com/watch?v=qHBM6HVqI7M
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuck
endchan.net/gg/res/7.html
mega.nz/#F!os5x3K7K!bRNYMpBNM1DkAHYwlOwU1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=m00gKof7NOU
youtube.com/watch?v=F6GcdtJUAkk
youtube.com/watch?v=AIf12h4zjaw
twitter.com/IronLiz/status/743159518020808704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fist pic is Spoony's gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=RnU8Cwjgoa0
F ;_;

So Toei made FamiKamen Rider canon. Good for them.

Dude, that "bull" that is fictionally cucking Spoony is a dead ringer for Maddox (the same guy defending cuckoldry a couple of weeks ago).

Holy shit, he even has the eyepatch Maddox has on his logo.

Yes, i'm sure that's why Bull has the eypatch. Not because it's in the shitty Game.

So let me get this straight, Spoony's cumdumpster is lusting after a literal bull with horns and all?

i'm pretty certain she would settle for an average nigger if the circumstance would arise

Paul Latza has enough testosterone to have male pattern baldness. He's the manliest reviewer out there tbh.

Can anybody fill me in on Angry Joe's blonde gf?
Who is she and how did she get there?

I watched a new vid and she was like anime level of shygirl in love.

yes

good god what abomination is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oYTz8JQ9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=_9HrW5m7ils
youtube.com/watch?v=qHBM6HVqI7M

I need to find this

this our future
why are you afraid of change, you bigot?

Sunstone is pretty shit though.

What's Bhargav Dronamraju doing these days?

Why does Brad's Twitter avatar look like he has Zika?

I like it. It's well-drawn smut. Unless you read it "for the story".

Seems that she would settle for an average Armenian alpha cuck for a bull.

Can we just make these Spoony watch threads after this?

I don't think it's that smutty, to be honest. For me it seems like a version of 50 shades for girls who are intimidated by the concept of trying that stuff with a man.

Besides the main girls look like trannies. I don't like how that guy draws women.

There's tonnes of those already on /cow/ alone.

I shall look into this

Dude, the same thing happened to Brad.

More gossip about people on the fringes of fame in the world of the internet, eh?

There's no gossip in this thread, my friend. Spoony is being cucked and this is a FACT. Please help to spread the word so we can save him (or drive him to suicide faster, which would accomplish the same goal).

I wonder how Spoony would react to these threads

he's already dead

What a world we live in

All this bullshit about "night terrors" and "bi polar type II" is spoony setting up a NEET's version of a Golden Parachute.

Once this gig inevitably fails he's going to get those sweet autism bux from the govt and fully embrace a victim status.

He's been acting like this for years whining about a heart condition that's also probably not real.

It's just plain, flat, simply, pathetic.

She probably tried but couldn't make any stick.

How is getting cucked bya piece of artwork?

No

tl;dr after the 3rd paragraph

This is literally how all the anonymous/reddit communities respond to patreon, kickstart, gofundme, and the like. It's like a light house beacon: if you want to do this, heed this warning, as your fans will turn against you. In large numbers. And they will make your online presence hell, wherever you go.

If your fanbase is large enough you are guaranteed to have several killer bee nests among them and you're just going to have to deal with them

James Rolfe seems to be one of the only guys to deal with this and come out without disfiguring stings. I don't follow him much but he seems to be the only one.

the death of the white race
I say this unironically

Damn, I can see his victim persona has worked. He's stoking maternal instincts in his fanbase and milking their sweet nector of financial sympathy

No he's not, i don't give a fuck about some stupid interpretation by people on the internet
cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld/Submit
nounarchaic
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

Now it's just used as some term to say someone doesn't like someone

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuck

Retards happened and made cuck into a meme

What the fuck, he could afford being actually critical about fembusters ob Chanell Autism and he has cute blond gf. I shouldn't be jealous of Ragin Spic, but I am. I am!

Of course she is.

If dubs Latza's life will turn out ok. He'll have a house and a wife and three kids.

>>>/cow/

FINALLY

I honestly havent paid attention to James in years but even then he just seems to make content and occasionally go to cons instead of responding and perhaps pouring more fuel to the fire.

The Fall of the House of Antwiler: First Edition

How hard do you think this whore was pounded by some Arab or Somali refugee beforehand?

Mike pretty much took over his channel. He does Nerd and Board James from time to time, but the channel is mostly Mike.

Mike and James Monday
Mike and Bootsy Thursday
Mike and some fat guy
And then Mike streams featuring his girlfriend.

Why would you want to know such thing?

That ends up redpilling them and she's still a leftist retard hopping on salsadick, so she probably escaped The Swedish Curse.

Ecelebs and companies don't fucking understand that controlling their image is best done in a hands off approach. When was the last time anyone reminded them how gossip worked? If a rumor spreads like wildfire, it only keeps spreading when you acknowledge its existence.

But most damning of all, ecelebs and companies routinely spite their customers by denying and trying to control how their audience perceives them. They go out of their way to shame and spite them, especially because they fuck up and try to cover up their fuck up by telling their customers how they felt was wrong. If a company literally did nothing wrong ever, there would still be people finding shit they did to piss them off.

The only people who survive this kind of thing seems to be people like James Rolfe who came from that same background and chose his friends wisely. For instance, Mike Mateii is an autist but he is his best support in all of his projects including why James even did AVGN to begin with. When was the last time you heard Mike Mateii bitching over Mineycrafta? It was autistic as fuck but years later it's not a thing anymore. James used to be in his own words a snob and was extra cynical and critical towards everything so he knows how that works. I'm so glad he broke off contact from Channel Autism. Unlike the faggots there, he's in control of his work.

user I got some bad news.

you not want answer to question komrade belief me

Oh shit! Is Spoony's wild ride going end with Maddox taking the reigns to April's heart?

Get your shit together, Sweden.

Doing this for my pal Latza, check 'em.

Happened in Germany too.

Give me a second

CHECK EM

Wew, looks like Latza is truly cursed and cannot get dubs.

but user i thought pork was haram?

I feel bad for what spoony has become but I'm not sure if we can help him at this point.

Editing mp4 of angry pesos whiteknighting Anal Scatissian as we speak, hopefully I wont fail miserably.

Only if she is an jewish librarian with a horsepussy

Can someone explain "Fat grandma" to me? Is it supposed to be a parody of pointless characters in reviews? Was Phelous just fucking with the nasty cock slut? I don't get it, what's the joke?

It's probably Linkara impersonating his real hardline Christian grandma in a deranged Norman Bates way.
Truth be told Fat Grandma is the closest thing he has ever done towards something funny.

I thought she was a white version of madea.

>>>/eceleb/

Go back to your game of cucks thread.

Uploading it to my dropbox will link once its done, had to use trial version of wondershare by the way, so sorry for the captions.

Fucking shameful. He has to go back.

I just remember a lot of his older videos and it saddens me to see what he's become.

wew

Got the video trimmed down to only his 11 minute rant, file's too big though and dropbox takes 8 hours so any recommendations as to how to link would be appreciated.

Go back to your game of cucks thread.

Endchan supports up to 350MB, upload it there and link it here.

Could they have been saved? Was channel autism doomed to fail from the start?

Maybe? When they started out they were dorky nerds but they still had competency and potential.

Try a pomf clone.

Those group pics look comfy as fuck. I wish I could make a living filming stupid shit with my autist friends and going to nerd conventions.
These faggots probably couldn't have been saved, though. They were the obnoxious kind of autistic and having fans only made them worse.
If they didn't blow up as big as they did and kept it on a smaller cult-level they mightn't have ended up as bad, but all the nut-riding from their fans took away any ability they had to self-critique. As they churned out more and more uninspired shit, their fans got younger and more autistic.

That's pretty funny coming from someone who posts constantly in threads devoted to mocking people as pathetic as Channel Awesome who nonetheless are doing more than their lives than you.

Kill yourself

Devastating rebuttal.

see

No, especially not the whores you autistic /r9k/ faggots keep lusting after.

Ah, so here's where the anti-stream sperglord comes from!

only marzgurl and lupa's feet i think

I wonder about Jew Wario. Poor guy. Maybe channel autism was a factor in literally killing him.

Cuck in the Shadows was using Justin's name to push his agenda before it was cool!

I wasn't the biggest fan of todd in the shadows before gamergate but after it I avoided all the crap he made.

I can't get over how selfish you'd have to be to do something like this, leave a rapist free to rape some other poor woman because you feel "sorry" for him. She should be deported tbh

that's from the ghost rider review wasn't it?

I don't remember.

I think it was because I saw it.

Took 3 hours to upload but its finally there, go watch TacoKnight vid over at

endchan.net/gg/res/7.html

Nice, thx user

Why do these autists think yelling "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT" is a good insult?
Also he looks and talks like DSP with a middle-schooler haircut.

Christ it's hard to find this fucking Iron Maiden comic

I'm debating ordering it online

post your review faggot.

Stop being a massive cock sucking ultrafag and post the review.

Anyone got the GIF of Spoony flying towards the camera and the one of Linkara doing the same thing?

That great mexiacan food is the reason she doesn't look like she was in the first pic.

What if the video wasnt monetized after all angry joe is actually based?

I want to impregnate nostalgia chick

maybe…

Goddamn that is cringe factor 1 billion.

He still has his life, user.

As long as he has that, he always has the opportunity to unJUST himself.

He's going to die soon.

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/suicide/

Link to all 7 parts of Spoontang's commentary of TBF

mega.nz/#F!os5x3K7K!bRNYMpBNM1DkAHYwlOwU1Q

Found the cuck.

I kinda like that intrigued90 guy.

You'll like his wife even more.

But of course.

You're a big guy.

For her.

#SaveSpoony

he needs to uncuck himself

it's impossible, 2016 seems to be the Year of Uncuckening but Noah is simply too far down that road. He's going to have one final meltdown and either his heart will finally overheat and explode or he'll take his own life.

Oh hey, a bunch of pictures we've seen a hundred times before. How fascinating.

fuck off, queer

It's not an artwork dude. It's worse. It's a vidya character.

I still don't see the cuckholding, i mean if you can find proof she wants to be fuck by the video game character i'll see only a piece of artwork with two video game characters

Summer of the Spoontang!

oh god you turned him into the ultimate bet male.

To be honest with you I think she's kind of cute even though she participates in Dougs shitty videos. I like her.

god just glass the place already

Why? Let him fester in his mistakes.

Who?

That's Tamara the new girl Doug's got on the Nostalgia Critic show.

His GB review was filled with so many fucking nobodies. Is that how his shit looks now?

Last time i watched him, yeah pretty much. He keeps shoehorning them in and doing those awful skits that run on way too long.

HIGH TEST

With that jawline "she" certainly is

Why would you do this?

They're pretty dank, right?

SOON.

That's the Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Brad and his buddies will be streaming for 12 hours to get cash for "Jesus, Bro!'. Why don't we raid their stream a bit? :^)

In all seriousness, where do you think these people will be in 15 years?

Michael?

Douge: The exact same place, still rambling about shit nobody cares about. Some people might watch him out of nostalgia for "the good old days".

Spoony: probably dead like Jew Wario

Brad Jones: becomes a house husband to some chick once his popularity dies and he has nothing to fall back on. Or gets cucked on alimony and becomes a welfare queen

NostalgiaChick: Some famous feminist figure/Anita Sarkeesian thing. Maybe even a run for office when she's in her late 30s-40s

Linkara: Exactly the same place he is right now except nobody will watch him. He'll essentially be like Latza.

(checked)
Triple dubs confirm the irony.

Spoony is guaranteed either dead or institutionalized
Douge will be a total nobody probably scrubbing toilets again and sitting alone in his dark trailer dreaming of happier times.
Linkara will be the nasty cockslut again

Dead?

How many mulatto bastards will she have Holla Forums?

It's it wrong that i sadistically enjoy how cringefully nerdy the Nostalgia Critic is?

That's the reason I'm here. I was never a fan until these threads.

That is a powerfully tragic tweet.

What is your favorite episode? mine is the shark boy and lava girl.

If you look at the influences that the NC used to make his character ( in the video liked here youtube.com/watch?v=m00gKof7NOU
>11:28 ) You can see that he was going for a Mr.Magoo kind of character but if you look at his worst fims reviewed movies ( youtube.com/watch?v=F6GcdtJUAkk ) he shows so much anger that the NC as a character seems like a downplay from his true feelings.

>>>/eceleb/

Sage negated.
>>>/got/
>>>/cuck/

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who made this?

>>>/autism/

No idea, it was conveniently on that shitty board the game of cucks fanfag that keeps sagebombing these threads keeps shilling.

>>>/freech/

alright, now I know this is fantasy.

Oh, hey, it's the fag who gets triggered by stream threads.

Man that's bad. I don't think he actually did any rendering either, I think he just used some gradient tool in whatever program he was using to color these.

Speaking of cucks…

Even though Spoony turned into a complete hack and cuck, abandoning all he ever did right, I'm still going to be a bit sad when he inevitably dies.

Spoony is already dead inside, just waiting for his body to catch up.

If only she didn't fall to the autism, she could've been a really nice girl.

is that the one where he talks about his 'mental illness'?

could u tell me what parts he mentions it? I'm only in it for the gawking

It's getting to the point where I can't even laugh at Spoony anymore. I'm genuinely getting the urge to want to help him.

Is Chad Rocco the only normal person in Channel Awesome?

GO BACK TO 4CHAN FAGGOT

No one stays normal for long. No one.

Like you really need sound for these clips anyway… Jesus.

The coke-head cuck Brad and his pals are currently streaming for their new movie where they jerk off about how anti-theistic they are. Why don't we drop by and say hello.

Isn't he the guy who now mostly draws fetish fanart and bullyed those who still like MLP?

yes he is.

A class act.

what fake charity is this for?

Shit tier argument.

Brad "the cuck" Jones needs charity to fund some shitty movie he wants to make.

Jesus, Noah.

Murphy had a hard life.

I caught on he was bad when he called a pop song sexist for the line " you don't know you're beautiful." That was enough of a red flag for me.

What?

Into the R2-D2 it goes.

He still has to release that tribute film to the 'shot on shitteo' era but that won't happen because Jake stars in it.

He said something along the lines of "needing a man to tell you you're good looking since you can't do it yourself." something like that.
The irony is it's most likely the opposite. It's telling girls they look good even if they don't think so.
How you can try and dig deeper into a pop song is beyond me. And why someone does "reviews" of pop music is even more of a mystery.
It's as you said.

>there's an episode where he makes fun of dolls, which would trigger April these days youtube.com/watch?v=AIf12h4zjaw
Fuck things have changed

Why would you want to go anywhere near those sad, droopy tiddies?

Who's Jake? Is he the guy from the Midnight screenings who had an affair with his girlfriend or something?

How soon until he back peddle by crying it just a joke

So much disappointment in one picture.

Not to mention how necessary it is to reinforce that idea now because (((media))) is busy pushing (((hollywood)))'s artificial plastic surgery as "real beauty" when they aren't letting the peons push the "having standards is sexist" narrative.

We're doing it.

based latza

thanks user.

That's not Old Spoony.

Old Spoony is when he was at his height in how good his videos were. This was before he joined TGWTG and shortly after.

Disg.

yes

hmmmm

Lets be completely honest here guys.

Would you fuck nostalgia chick?

Yes. But the bitch has to pay for her own abortion

Actuallly human breast milk is sweet like sugar

Has she ever fucked anyone that uses a toilet?

No.

Do you want AIDS?

So serious question

Is anyone on TGWTG capable of doing something other than awkward sarcastic humor?

Because a recurring pattern throughout the Nostalgia Critic's reviews is a lot of unnecessary awkward humor that feels just there to include the awkward skits

the only one I can think of is SF Debris but he only got on TGWTG a few years ago before that he was doing his own thing. And when SF Debris went on TGWTG his style was still the same. Also I think Renegade Cut doesn't do skits but his problem is that he sometimes read s way too deep into films and sees things that are not their. Though he can do good analysis sometimes.

I mean there.

I want her to have my abortion.

Isn't he the guy who said there were too many white men in superhero movies?

I think he might have done a video on that though I didn't see it. I wouldn't be surprised if he did though.

if spoony started HRT in his early 20s and transitioned i would marry him tbh.

would he still have his mental problems?

his mental problems would probably get worse.

Bare in mind tranny suicide rates are insane. The guy isn't playing with a full deck as it is.

the character is SUPPOSED to be a white guy playing Madea, but honestly his autism makes this all the funnier than he intended

trust me, the "comfy" is all an act

if your friends are anything like them, you'll end up with douchebags who own your show, a cuck who runs a show, sluts who whore their ever degrading body out to try and get ahead, assholes who spread rumors about others behind their backs, and people who embody the purest autism known to man

I don't understand the people who only want cops wearing little more than their uniforms. fuck off

would you complain about paramedics having the best rational equipment available? how about firefighters?

>>>/4cuck/

Douge will be back to working as a janitor while still trying to be an e-celeb

James will probably be working as a bartender and not returning Douge's calls while he's playing games with his teenage daughter

Spoony will either be enslaved by April into eternal cuckhood or have finally deepthroated his brother's pistol

Brad will have od'd on coke, had an epileptic seizure, or gotten arrested thanks to a tip-off from an ex

Linkara will be living at home with his baboon working full time with two kids (neither his) and still making videos, sure he's a success and a genius. he'll eventually find out the nigger he's sneaking away to suck his cock is also plowing his wife

Rob Walker is arrested for white collar crime

NChick becomes a best selling author thanks to Oprah shilling her book about her addiction to sex and abortions. or trump wins, and she kills herself and nella in murder-suicide

the people on the website all go back to jewtube, only for new copyright laws to kill them

oh user, I remember when I was that naive

should be fun. I sometimes wonder what the fate of these e-celebs will be in 10-15 years. Most of them cant be making more than 25k.

>>>/europol/

Latza is pretty kino if you have watched his videos as many times as I have.
You start noticing little things that he's done, and little quirks in his acting.

Take this video, for example. The strange eye movement at 29secs that at first looks like autism but upon subsequent viewing shows a glitch in the character's line. He knows he's being deceitful.
"I guess then we should go ahead and have a little talk", for a second, that character realized what he was doing. For a second he realized what a dick he was being. He didn't want to give this talk and Lord knows he knew Paul 1 didn't want to take it. That miniscule spastic movement fleshes out the character more than a hundred flashback sequences could.
It shows he's a man conflicted. A man who's divided between his duty as a boss to these slackers and a man with wants, needs, and a conscious knowledge of how pointless it all is.
He doesn't want to be in the office anymore than Paul 1 does. He plays his character day after day, week after week, year after year, and he's been doing this for so long that he's begun to define himself as what he does. Habits are grown. At first an action is just a piece of string. The next day it's two pieces. After a while, you have a strong cord that cannot easily be broken. He promised himself he would be in and out in a few years. He'd get some money, then once his bank balance was full he'd buy a motorcycle and a hessian sack and he'd ride coast to coast with nothing but a leather jacket and a Kerouac novel. He remembers. How long ago was that? Fifteen years? Twenty? Now he's slaving away as a slaver. He's making sure this new guy will leave all his hopes and dreams behind, just like he did all those years ago.

video

He gonna have a worst breakdown than spoony isn't he?

So is this a hate thread or a fan thread?

Both, simultaneously.

Will anyone from Chanel Awesome even vote for trump?

Im just curious

No.

I think one of Brad's underlings is a republican

although he could be one of the ones who vehemently refuses to vote for trump for making fun of ted cruz

Isnt Brad a conservative?

nigga, you not paying attention???

Brad's a true blue libtard. a bernie supporter and a killary voter

Doug looks like a Trump supporter

WEW

IT ALL (AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHH) RETURNS TO NOTHING

Not really

nah fam
that pipe, pretending to read
he's a bernvictim

why is he so scary-looking? is it the lack of eyebrows?

Gee, why would the superior race be dominant in a SUPER hero movie?

He and you both should suckstart a shotgun.

Begause gops r dum n evil lol :DDDDDDD Dey shoot griminals n dat's bad :DDDDDDD

What the fuck is this fucking guy's problem?

Could be that he cut off his dick and is LARPing as a "woman".

Isn't it funny how James started the internet reviewer craze, but has essentially outlasted his juniors while they have all these bizarre meltdowns and implosions?

What's curação?

It is.

Actually they managed to create 11 episodes using Dr. Insano but due to censorship issues they were canceled.

twitter.com/IronLiz/status/743159518020808704

Wait, isnt it a woman?

No, xhir says that thon is a she.
Seriously, it's a dude pretending to be a woman.

Does it look like a woman to you?

Besides, we should stop calling Iron Liz "it". After all, he might be the one who popped Nasty Cockslut's cherry, after all.

Who is this faggot on the right?

The biggest faggot since the silent era I would say.

Sad but true. He more than likely voted for Obama twice and when he was running in Illinois

channel awesome talent still salty and passive aggressive over ghost bees fans not liking CISbusters

what do you think he's going to retire to? it's perfect for him

he'll be surrounded by booze, swearing, and be given a steady income