Danny Trejo playing as:Danny Trejo

He can't keep getting away with this!

He can as a meme character actor with inherently limited range

The characters he plays speak coherently unlike him.

I am so sick and tired of people hating on Danny Trejo. He's a goddamned certified genius actor in Perdita Durango. He really blossomed fully into a consummate professional about ten years ago with Goya's Ghost, Love in the Time of Cholera and No Country for Old Men. I literally cried, and I haven't cried since the 1980's.

He's shti and terrible.

Tits or GTFO

To be fair there are certain actors were the only reason you get them is for them just to be themselves like Bruce Campbell, Patrick Warburton and Samuel L Jackson.

So what are you gonna do about it, faggot?

It's going to keep happening until someone stops it.

Except Sam Jackson's not supposed to be a character actor. He's been cast in all sorts of completely different roles. He just really doesn't know how to act.

Well, he tends to be better in supporting roles

I don't know I thought he put some effort in Kingsman as the villain who pukes at the sight of blood.

Sam Jackson is more an example of typecasting. When a movie requires an angry slightly bipolar nigger who hits people in the face while making memorable quips, they go to Sam Jackson.

He can't keep getting away with this!

Well who the hell else is he going to play? It's not like he's an actor or anything.

Like, really; he's just the ex-con Mexican with the grisliest face that Hollywood was able to find. That's how he became a movie star. He's not an actor.

I thought he became a movie star because some studio exec owed money to Salvatrucha

that was Javier Bardem

How are you gonna stop him nerd, he would beat you up then romance your mother, marry her and live a long happy life making her feel like a woman and not a slave looking after a manchild again.

God damn mexicans , always stealing jobs from honest tax paying americans

Shitty actor. Walking Mexishit stereotype. Roberto Rodriguez jerks off to Danny Trejo's face.

Didn't James just unfuck himself?

All he said was he wouldn't see the new ghostbusters and sjw's flipped their shit. Not sure if I'd call it unfucking oneself but apparently pissing them off makes you good again.

This. The guy is still his wife's bitch.

REALLY GIVES THE MOVIES A
BIG
BOOST

As Mace Windu in Star wars prequels.
Rinse and repeat for every movie he's done.

Basically. I think his character even said something similar in the comics.

Shouldn't it be sith instead of droids?