How accurate is this documentary...

How accurate is this documentary? Everyone who reccomends it to me says that it will change my life or something on that scale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eq_JjYJPWAc
youtu.be/2v5O6oVMSkw
youtu.be/4J18e30zTyE
youtu.be/O9d7bNQsJDQ
youtu.be/p_9cFTQg7NE
youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8
youtu.be/ckxLruRc0xA
youtu.be/4lrXXTodOU0
www-gap.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Biographies/Eratosthenes.html
mathcentral.uregina.ca/QQ/database/QQ.09.03/judy1.html
youtu.be/A0FuO8lQV18
youtu.be/gKvWWY03IAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch it. It will open your eyes. Everything you know about our Universe is a lie. All the jew brainwashing on history channel and NatGeo. This is the only true documentary of Earth.

It's fucking flat earth society propaganda.
Save yourself six hours, don't watch it.

good goy

What WOULD ANYONE WIN WITH THIS SHIT.

>>>Holla Forums

Man you guys are quick.

Everything is sourced at the end of the film. The problem with it is the low production value and ridiculous length that turns people away from it.

Everything is sourced at the end of the film. The problem with it is the low production value and ridiculous length that turns people away from it.

Sargent is good for newbies but Dubay is where it's at. Link related is the big bite but his channel has 5-30 minute breakdowns on each facet of FE. Good one to start with here youtu.be/Eq_JjYJPWAc

greetings brother check this shit out if you haven't seen it. It's voicedover and basically a translation of a translation but currently the best presentation on the topic. This is the next step youtu.be/2v5O6oVMSkw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

earth is concave, you stupid fucks

Just answer this questions faggots
How Colombus reached the Americas if the flat earth is not a myth?

Were Eratosthenes' calculations wrong about Earth's circumference?

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Humanity is getting dumber and dumber. Jesus died for these morons.

user, have you ever actually seen a picture of Earth from space? What about a video?

did not circumnavigate the earth and neither did erathosnes

Is not NASA, is fucking gravity, mass has attraction which attracts more mass which creates more attraction at the end you have a shit ton of mass that tries to crush over itself creating a lot of pressure and the constant crashes and crushes of mass generate a lot of exothermic energy but same mass so same attraction.
The heat starts melting the mass until you have lava and eventually a core which is still trying to get to the center of attraction which generates the movement of the spheroid.
You get even more mass which is at enough distance from the center to cool down and form a solid base but is still in constant movement since is over a sea of lava semi solid lava that just gets more liquid the more at the core you get.

just fucking drown yourself in a toilet already please. every single image that exists of the earth from space, you asshats only dismiss as being computer generated (even though you are wrong, they are no less real than images taken with your iphone camera) because you know actual silver colloid film cannot work in space

Link related

He didn't prove or disprove ball Earth, only that the sun must be closer than what we've been told.

YT links with citations are easy to spread but if you want to ask a question (or God forbid form a cohesive argument) be my guest.

Gravity is bullshit and only exists as an unproveable theoretical magic force to support heliocentrism. There has never been a single experiment performed demonstrating mass attracting mass by virtue of itself.
youtu.be/4J18e30zTyE

I fucking hate this place

Yes, not like it matters because you'll just scream about photoshopped pictures, and edited CGI videos.

Since this thread will probably get anchored good thread on the subject here:
>>>/politics/29914

we have no mods

Wew lad

This is television and movies right?

Can you get a moon sized piece of rock to prove it?
There has been an experiment with relativity that proved Einstein theory to be right about the relation of time and velocity and you can clear out gravity from it and how it deforms space.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING SKY EVERY ONE IN A WHILE.
CLOUDS FORM PATTERNS.

Considering how fast the kikes are trying to shut this thread down is proof that you're onto something user.

Literally who?

Again, your priests at NASA freely admit they're "images", not pictures, taken from composite ribbons. Even according to black science man Earth isn't a sphere but a pear shaped oblate spheroid. Dumbshit.

Sauce? Of course not, you don't even know the difference between philosophy and scientific method. Lurk more, genius.

I can't tell who's funposting and who's serious anymore.

Are you a fucking retard?
Here are your kikes

Zoom shouldn't change shit

They do but not at that size and certainly not that perfectly.

Poe's Law in action.

Well you want a scientific experiment?
Go on a plane and throw your fucking self without a parachute and you'll see the you're gonna increasingly accelerate at a rate of approximately 9.81m/s faster each second.
Because, and this is just a supposition… you have no fucking idea that "constant =/= static" and that gravity is a measure of acceleration towards the biggest mass at the distance it can attract.

No, "gravity" as you define it is simply a loss of inertia. Been meaning to make a webm of this for a while but can't now since I'm not at home. Skip to 40:25

I wonder if that user you replied to realizes that einstein was a kike. Never trust a kike. Never learn anything from a kike.

Tesla, Orwell and dozens of other truly great minds tried to warn us too. Good presentation here. youtu.be/O9d7bNQsJDQ

What do the Jews gain from convincing everybody that the earth is not flat, exactly?

>If MATH doesn't match it must be the kikes.
>MATH matches because jews created MATH
HOLY SHIT.
Are you all just butthurt because you failed at entering a STEM career and you're blaming on kikes ala blaming patriarchy?

I'm not even sure Tesla said that.

How it would be any different from using real science?
Wouldn't it be easier.
What are they trying to hide with flat earth theory?
NO SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WOULD THEY HIDE?

You never know what the kikes are up to. Their minds are like mazes.

Who is easier to control?

Power over brainwashing. Just look at how BERSERK people go over the flat earth theory when it is brought up! Honestly people start getting angry as fuck. Even in the most civilized situations it is brought up on. It proves their brainwashing is succeeding.

At least that's MY understanding of it.

Flat earth theories seems to lack the principle of self. It cannot conceive of itself beyond the readily observable facts, and cannot comprehend the abstract beyond the self.
It was one of the core tenets of a self actualized Aryan man.

You could do that with any axiom.
Like if I said "Pedos are good for kids" in a public park, everyone's gonna be pissed at me, not because there's kike brainwashing but because is wrong.

Both are equal.
SO WHAT!
We're still a tiny speck in the center of nowhere woopy fucking doo.

Math and scientific method support flat Earth while your beliefs are 100% faith based. Einstein simply developed a philosophical equivalency in order to buttress newtonian physics.

Don't think so small of yourself user.

this was proven centuries ago.

So then what?
We're still trapped in this shitty world and that doesn't change who's in charge, if this "truth" would't have to be revealed tomorrow, now we're trapped in this shitty universe and kikes just'll use "there's nothing more" mentality to control people.
Again.
WOOPY
FUCKING
DOO

Shitposting is fun but it has nothing to do with circumnavigation.
The circumference of the earth was calculated in 240 b.c. using distances measured between cities and the shadows cast by objects.
Measurements you can do right now will disprove that the Earth is a flat object, and the measurements you'll do will not work with flat Earth projections, let alone things like line of sight due to the horizon or total solar eclipses.

or
Gee I don't know, but occam's razor is pointing me to the second answer.

Of course they'll get mad at you.

But why does flat earth just bring out a humongous fucking rage out of people who have never even been into space and they're only experience with space is pictures and videos provided by NASA?

ex:

You're missing the point user, to quote Wittgenstein "The world is everything, that is the case''

I know that evolution is a Jewish fairy tale at least, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to accept YEC and flat earth theory yet.

No, the sun casts shadows on ball and FE models. See

If anything he only proved the sun can only be roughly 3,000 miles away.

Because people who've been in space think is pointless.
Besides, most people haven't seen average CP either.

Sinead & Renegayde Broadcasting are posting crap in Holla Forums now? Fuck off.

le hat meme instantly discredits him

Darwinism is tied directly to heliocentrism since their huge amounts of space also require huge amounts of time. Literally just two components of the same godless religion.

Again, shitposting is fun, but the flat earth math doesn't work because it assumes that there's an end to where the sun casts on the flat plane, which they have no observational evidence for, and it certainly wouldn't fit into laser measurements that you can do right now to the moon with a total solar eclipse.
Fun shitposting though.

t pol shillstein

This is a very interesting point. I still have trouble with the fact that the idea of heliocentrism is itself old. It was a belief held for centuries by pius people who certainly weren't trying to promote godless materialism. Why was it accepted in antiquity and the medieval world?

Wat? You're obviously getting your talking points from a disinfo source. Please elaborate on this "end".

It wasn't. Vadic, mayan, norse, even ancient hebrew texts all describe a flat stationary earth.

It was though. The idea of a spherical earth was established and "proven" by the ancient Greeks. The people of the middle ages largely accepted this as well.
Civilized (western) world, I meant.

No, it wasn't. The so called Aristotlean proof was debunked centuries ago with the invention of telescopes. To this day though people still believe ships disappear over the horizon - despite the fact it's easily, objectively disproveable - simply because they have no reason to question it.

Holy shit, the comments on that video are gold.

Based on the distance between cities and the shadow cast, the flat earth is easily disproved by just measuring the distance to the moon (which you don't even need a laser for, you can double check the results yourself by starting from the calculation of the circumference of the Earth, done in 240 bc, which you can do yourself, and then waiting for an eclipse, which is also what the Greeks did 2,000 years ago to measure the distance to the Moon. Then they measured the distance to the Sun much the same way.
Again, it's fun to shitpost, but anyone who has an elementary school understanding of geometry can disprove flat earthers. That's why I find it so hilarious, tbh.

And I guess link related which is continuous and uses zoom is just CGI and can't be repeated by anyone, right? Up your game shill.

Which one? NASAs or Eratosthenes? You know they're not the same right?

This is a tautological argument. You're assuming eclipses are caused by the Earth's "shadow" even though literally dozens of eclipses have been observed with the sun present over the horizon. Globeheads also conveniently ignore that earth's shadow is also supposedly responsible for the moon's phases, even though anyone with eyes and a modicum of common sense can observe this is not the case.

Yeah you keep saying that. Lol smh tbh. Got it. It's not an argument though.

So.. What's the reason for the Lizardman Illuminati convincing us the world is spherical?

That is not an answer.

You didn't bother to respond why should I believe why are you right, apart than say I'm a kike.

To be fair that's a true and tried method you kike

really makes you think

But it is, did you skip the start of the video?
Here's the full hour long video, I'm sure you'll watch the whole thing, right? :^)
Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Why are you mad? Because I demand from you the answer of why I should pay credibility to something said in a youtube video.

these channels are hilarious.

It's off by a few percent because one was done by Mediterranean nigger 2,000 years ago using sticks and an approximate distance between cities by another Mediterranean nigger he hired.
You can do all the masurements yourself much more accurately these days.
You mean lunar eclipses? wew
I know you just want replies, and that's fine.

Oh man that poorly edited video convinced me, I'm a believer now. The earth is flat.

Lel smh tbh atm

Of course during lunar eclipses, do you have any idea what you're taking about? Ok, true or false: the moon's phases are a result of earth's shadow.

Is also a cover up user.
We have 8 different moons.
:^)

A 0.1 degree change, which the average human eye will have difficulty picking up, is over 11km. A 0.01 change, that the human eye cannot possibly notice, occurs over a 1km distance.

This is something flat earthers cannot comprehend because they dismiss thousands of years of collated evidence that all works together in favour of

Then you get shit like who don't understand what a composite image is, or that images taken at slightly different angles can drastically change the shape of things. But I guess retarded amerifats who don't even know Europe isn't a country wouldn't be able to figure that out.

Especially in tri-dimensional objects.

samefag

You're just mad because you're proven wrong.

Is the moon also flat?

False. Earth is tidally locked and the phases are the results of its orbit and reflecting light off the sun. It's only eclipses that are a result of the earth's shadow.

NASA is clearly editing out the rest of the moons.

Yes.

That's it? At least you could try shifting the goalposts. Poor effort tbqh.

High altitude pics cut into ribbons, spliced and cut into a ball then presented as "pictures" of the Earth. Am I wrong?

I'm loving these gymnastics, please keep going.

Or the moon is tidally locked to the earth, I mean.
This is all explained by simple geometry, even assuming it's a parallel line from the Sun gets you the approximate answer.
That doesn't stop it all from being hilarious, though.

But if you track the Moon's progress, even with a relatively mundane telescope, you can see what appears to be a surface that changes from day to day, which coincides with the logical pattern of a rotating object that holds gravity that changes the tides that rotates itself around the earth.

Nice try, bub.
Also I take it you never saw one of those 'google images' where three shots from different angles are collated to give you a representation of the place they were photographing, and sometimes there were things that are the same! That's because, miraculously, when you take a photo of something static from multiple angles there is this thing called an 'overlap' (very scientific) in the image that is produced.

How does that change the fact that the eclipses are caused by the shadow of the earth? The phases are not. This is elementary school geometry, retard.

Yeah amazing odds.

But no one has really answered, WHY ALL THIS EFFORT FOR A COVER UP?

Are you retarded? You do realize they drive rovers around on earth for practice right? They use a orange/red tint to simulate what it'd be like on Mars.

And yet every month it's the same 8 phases, regardless of the sun's position in the sky or where the Earth is in its supposed annual orbit. Why don't the phases reverse 6 months out of the year? Why can the exact same occult moon be observed in daytime and nighttime? Go google and get back to me with some more untestable, unobservable, counterintuitive "facts".

You should get a job with CNN, if you haven't already.

Because they wouldn't.
I don't need to use google, though apparently you do because you don't know basic "geometry." Which makes it all the more hilarious.
You've moved on from "muh circumnavigation from north to south" to desperately trying to claim that the moon's phases should be reversed every six months.
I'm not sure whether you're just hungry for replies or actually retarded, but it does provide me entertainment.

Speaking of retards, I've always wanted to launch a HA baloon. I wonder how much it costs. Might b fun.

[citation needed]

Because the moon doesn't run along the equator, but runs on an angle.

Who claimed it was, you fucking retard? It doesn't matter if it's on the equator or not, lunar eclipses are caused by the earth in front of the moon. The moon looks different on the moon depending on the position you are on earth. The moon's 'shadow' is not a shadow from earth but just a simple fact of light shining on the moon.

You're about as stupid as the flat earth fag you're replying to.

It's currently summer in burgerland and it's hotter because the sun is closer in its tropical cycle. During wintertime the sun is farther away, circling the tropic of capricorn, hence it's colder. NASA says the opposite is true of course and that right now the sun is actually 3 million miles farther away. It's during this same time of year btw, as the sun is going around cancer, that arctic midnight sun occurs which makes perfect sense on the FE model and none on the ball. You lot really should do honest research for yourself before jumping into these threads but, hey, at least you don't seem like a shill.

Are you honestly arguing NASA never claimed to land on Mars?

THEN WHY IS WINTER IN THE SOUTH HEMISPHERE.

And, again, these are all things Mediterranean niggers figured out 2,000 years ago.

Why even get angry at someone who's either a troll or just stupid?

It isn't winter in the south.
Stop watching kike TV.

Bretty good
9/10

Because the sun is farther away. You obviously don't know anything about the FE model but that's okay, most people don't. Ever wonder why the equator has the warmest weather? Even though Earth is supposedly tilted on its axis and wobbling?

These fucking kikes and their flimsy round earth bullshit never cease to entertain.

Cute

DO YOU HAVE A PROOF THAT EARTH ISN'T ROUND?

Can someone explain to me, why NASA would lie about the Earth being spherical?

Nigger you're getting upset over retards that deny facts, or pretend to deny facts because they're hungry for replies.
Just chill out and learn to laugh at them. Either way you cut it, it's hilarious.

They have conjecture that the earth isn't round.

Not moving goalposts though I did use the wrong link. That one is good too (not that you'll look at it anyway) but the relevant part is 15:30 embed related.

You got me good.

VAbout a fucking model.

Because the Jews own them.

But why?

See

and remember NASA is a military, department of defense agency established during the cold war.

BTFO
BTFO
BTFO
BTFO

Only one moving goalposts here is you, rabbi.

The usual reasons: money, power and control

Because Jews that's why.

You can never tell with those jews. They are tricky.

see

See

The reality of your world - indeed the universe - is being kept from you. That should matter. Pic related is the Antarctica Treaty Organization, keeping everyone away from exploring the southern circumference since 1959. Pure coincidence the official UN logo is the AE flat earth map.

Because that's how you can show all the earth because you couldn't show the spheric shape of the… you know what, ok.
What are they hidding?

Things, very bad things!

Whatever is underneath Earth they don't show us.

You're as cucked as the flatearth faggots.

GG faggot

Exactly

What argument am I dodging? Bonus question what does flat earth have to do with gg? Aside from the fact you come off like the typical SJW dunce triggered by your own ignorance.

Not him but it's obvious that you're a drooling retard who's way out of your depth. Typical of flat earthers who are typically stupider than 6th graders, what with their fundamental misunderstanding of geometry.
He wasn't talking about "gamergate."

You're projecting, dipshit. You fall in over your head trying to debate a subject you know nothing about, get blown out and resort to whiny namecalling like the clueless little girl you are. But since you're such a math expert care to comment on spherical trig and the supposed 8" per mile² convexity that is demonstrably not there?

Maybe if you keep saying it over and over it'll be true. Mythicist are laughed at by most historians, very few crackpots actually take that position.

Just because you've sunk over 100 or more hours into badly made internet documentaries and have 500 obscure infograph images doesn't make you right. What the fuck do those photos even mean? Can you explain it? Or did a video explain it for you and now you're copying it? I'd guess the latter. Either way, you're a delusional faggot and if you told this to you family or parents they would disown you like they would a faggot.

He's bitching about visual line of sight of the objects in the picture or something, as if it's supposed to "disprove" a spheroid earth despite the fact that if you can't see those objects from further than that then the earth obviously can't be on a flat plane.
They're troll images, just like everything he posts. Really desperate for replies, puts a lot of effort into pretending to be a retard.

This is why I stopped trying to wake dickheads like you up, not even worth it. You're even proud of your authority prescribed concensus reality. Good luck with that.

For the non-sheep lurkers: 8" per mile squared would be the drop on a ball 24,901 miles in curcumference, rendering landmarks below that drop non-visible. Despite every actually scientific test proving otherwise globeheads will still make easily refuted excuses hoping the majority don't follow up with questions and just listen and believe. Literally retarded people like this

always do.

I don't know if you are part of the thread or what but flat earth is the ultimate bait, it never doesn't work, and like creationism it relies on a lack of knowledge on both sides of the debate to work, going up against any professional results in severe blowing the fuck out of as laymen find themselves completely out of their depth in a topic they thought they had all the answers to.

>>>/christian/

1) earth isn't a perfect sphere, and even using Pythagoras' theorem it's just the average per mile. earth is a globular sphereoid, and all of those objects should be visible at the ranges given, using simple math to determine the horizon:
horizon in miles: SQR(((r + height / 5280) ^2) - r^2)
feet hidden: (r - r * cosine( (horizon distance - distance) * .00058042)) * 1000
2) further, those images aren't even calculating the curvature correctly
Curvature:
SQR(((r^2 + miles^2) - r) * 12 * 5280)
3) atmospheric effects doesn't change the fact that there's a horizon.

it doesn't even just rely on facts, it's just a retard throwing shit at the wall until someone gets bored and he "wins" the argument.

I didn't say it relied on facts, at best it's things that sound true but don't hold up to scrutiny, I've been waiting to see an astronomer debate the foremost flat earther just so I can have a good laugh, I sometimes worry that there are people that actually believe it and it isn't a masterful troll.

ive actually have been to space nigger and this is just shitposting Holla Forums BS

Even for an atheist you're retarded. One of the most famous and respected New Testament historians Bart Ehrman is a fucking atheist and even he agrees Jesus is real.

Taking the Jesus myth position goes against the majority of the New Testament historian community. It's about as dumb as being a creationist.

The "out of your depth" gives it away, dumbass. You're not even competent as a shill.

Then why are the "images" all spherical. Why aren't any other planets "globular spheroids"? And how is that supposed to work centrifugally? Why don't objects at the equator spinning 1,000mph weigh 10 times less than objects near the pole? Let me guess, you have no fucking clue, you were told it was so and accept it because other people do, just like german gas chambers and planes in the pentagon. Congrats on fitting in so well with the braindead masses, champ.

Dumb cuckchan Holla Forums shitmeme

you are fucking retarded. there are imperfections on the earth's surface, massive changes in elevation. you could also call it an ellipsoid.
for example, to make calculations easier for subhuman niggers like you the above equation is for a sphere, works just as well if we're going to approximate instead of getting perfect answers.
because they are, dipshit.
no, because everyone who's had a clue has calculated and observed it to be a sphereoid/ellipsoid.
meanwhile, you're a subhuman nigger who can't even operate simple equations to determine the horizon.
talk about braindead. there are 5th graders smarter than you.

You're projecting again, Tyrone. Nice dodge though so I'll ask again: why are the NASA images of Earth and the planets spheres?
Also nice to see you triggered and salty over getting caught samefagging, you'd be redfaced right now if you weren't black.
xD

because sphereoid means "approximately spherical" you fucking retard.
it's just sad at this point, you've been blown the fuck out with horizon and curvature calculations and now you're implying that the use of "sphereoid" means that the earth is not spherical in shape.

no, only niggers like yourself can't into math past a 5th grade level.

>>>/christian/
>>>/jew/

Like all of your arguments anons should just ignore their eyes and common sense, right?

No, you were the one btfo saying the camera in your shill video wasn't lowered when it obviously was (don't believe your eyes goys!)

and then completely ignoring the examples I posted

since you have zero explanation for them. If you're not a nigger you might as well be.

I'm the only one who used calculations based on the "official" NASA science. Again, you ignore those but post some irrelevant math supporting a circular argument hoping nobody will notice. Hey look I just proved that objects far away can be seen from higher up! Here I can do gumnastics too:
8(7) + 3² = 62
Proof that it's possible for the moon to only be 62 miles away
CHECK AND MATE

Meanwhile you still have nothing for my trig question based on numbers endorsed by your NASA priests. Speaking of not noticing thanks for keeping this thread up, would have been done hours ago if not for you. No doubt you've helped more anons become aware of FE, proof that even moronic sheep can be useful for something positive.

Linked to wrong post but go ahead and tell me again how the camera wasn't lowered here. Then go ahead and use your "calculations" again to explain how seeing farther from higher up is only possible on a ball.

I fucking hate this place

If Earth is flat how do you explain time zones?

All light diffuses with distance, the idea of it traveling for billions and billions of miles is just one of many fictions necessary to support heliocentrism. The sun goes away not down as night falls, and in clear dry weather it's easily observable to be getting smaller as it does so.
youtu.be/p_9cFTQg7NE

Sage for tired of spoonfeeding you motherfuckers.

So then why does the sun appear to fall below the horizon? isn't the who point of flat earth that the sun rotates around the earth no in a circle above it?

Also this would imply that places in the north and south get less light that those directly under the sun.

And how does this explain how the north pole and south pole bet months of light/dark?

>>>/autism/

Perspective. Pic related, notice how the lights seem to go down and get smaller?

They do. This time of year the Arctic has midnight suns due to its close proximity circling the tropic of cancer while the antarctic has weeks of darkness. Some good links on the subject.
youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8
youtu.be/ckxLruRc0xA
youtu.be/4lrXXTodOU0

Wat

Not that user, but the North Pole/south pole have months with long days and months of long nights. This makes sense if the earth is actually a sphere rotating on a tilted axis but it wouldn't make sense if the earth is flat.

First there is no south pole second it makes zero sense on the ball model and perfect sense in FE. See embed here

It's perfectly predictive and logical, unlike the supposedly tilted, wobbling, spinning and orbiting convoluted mess that is the ball model (the supposed "tilt" btw was only come up with to explain away why polaris is visible from southern latitudes). That's the thing: all the supposed "facts" you know about heliocentrism are simply excuses; unverifiable, untestable hypothesis developed to support previous unverifiable hypothesis, like some kind of pseudo-scientific pyramid scheme. It started with the Jesuit inspired "what if the sun was the center and earth went around it?" Couldn't explain this so the theory of gravity was invented and aside from never being scientifically demonstrated in 500 years the argument for it is also 100% tautology: proof the earth orbits the sun? Gravity. Proof of gravity? The earth orbits the sun. Nowadays, since what little modern astronomy has to offer only disproves gravity theory, they've come up with "dark matter". What is it? Nobody knows, but it must exist. Why? To explain gravity. What is gravity? Nobody knows, but it must exist. Why? To explain heliocentrism. The reason things go up and down is perfectly explainable and 100% logical based on properties of density and buoyancy while gravity's role in the imagination is to explain what keeps things apart. Unlike such bullshit the FE model fits with our observations and is confirmable through scientific method. The seasons, equinoxes, tides and weather patterns all make sense on it. With the ball you're forced to accept all things on faith, backed only by hearsay and supposition. Most people know this too yet are more comfortable with religious conformity than the rigors of critical thought, ironically most identifying themselves as "atheists". For you all the empirical proofs are easily available, user. Intelligence is equal parts curiousity and honesty, if you lack one or the other you won't look any further. I put it like this: seek the answers for yourself with an open mind. If nothing else you can confirm what you already claim to believe, right?

So this is how you kept Holla Forums alive all these years, impressive.

Are you people seriously arguing about this? Are both sides of this that desperate for human conversation? This isn't even Holla Forums related.

Documentaries are Holla Forums, no matter how hard they trigger the spherecucks.

Anyone who believes the Earth is flat is retarded, but I support anything that triggers the IFL fedora-tipping """""professional skeptic""""" scientism crowd. So the Earth is flat.

you don't have to be a fedora to know basic high school math. in fact, most fedoras probably don't know basic math. neither do the flat earth fags. see

It was not proven. They calculated a circumference based on the assumption that the sun was arbitrarily far away, and all sunlight arrives as good as parallel. However, if the sun is closer to the Earth, sunlight doesn't arrive parallel and the shadows of sticks in different cities at the same time would not be the same even with a flat earth.

It was when they calculated the distance to the moon and then calculated the distance to the sun using simple geometry and math. It doesn't matter of sunlight isn't coming in parallel when you're approximating the circumference to the earth or approximating the distance to the sun.
You're just a retard.

In fact, even though they calculated the distance to the sun, heliocentrism still reigned supreme based on retarded arguments like yours, based on your "feels" really, like "lol it doesn't feel like we're moving how could we not be the center."
Mediterranean niggers, Archimedes especially, were so advanced that they were deriving calculus and playing with real infinities in fucking 300 b.c.
Quite amazing, really, how far civilizations can be set back.

No dummy, just because you swapped numbers for a badly edited boat video doesn't mean you came close to proving or disproving anything. There is no evidence of curvature and the fact that land and landmarks can be seen from up to 100 miles way depending on weather conditions is just one of several empirical proofs there is no curve. Keep using kike diversion tactics though and switching them up to muddy the waters, it helps wake people up.

Already btfo here

Nice job posting it again though for the anons who don't read the whole thread.

More bullshit you hope nobody will check. The supposed distance to the sun has been changing the whole time. They "calculated" it was about a million miles away and just within the last century alone the number has doubled. It currently sits at 93 million but will undoubtedly change again as they need it to for their failed model. Meanwhile you continue to ignore the fact Eratosrhenes proved it was no more than 3,000 miles away. Keep trying Moishe.

I knew you'd say this. See, you actually don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Ackshually, they didn't calculate the exact distance because they couldn't measure the pivotal angle, which was really hard to do so accurately back then.
We can do it today, when the moon is half full during daylight.
During a daytime half moon you can measure the angle between the direction of the moon and the direction of the sun and construct a triangle to find the ratio of the sun's distance to the moon's distance, because the line from the moon to the sun must be exactly perpendicular to the line from the moon to the observer.

Because they couldn't measure the important angle. What they were able to derive from the geometry is that it was obviously much further away than the moon, and much much larger than earth.

By the way, retard, the first attempt at estimating the distance was five million miles using this technique, which was obviously very inaccurate. But, by virtue of geometry, it's already very larger than earth at that estimation, and can't be part of your dumbfuck flat earth model. With accurate tools it only gets further and larger.

Also, hilariously, you seem to have agreed with this principle earlier in the thread when you claimed that the light shining on the moon is from the sun, and the shadow is just where the light isn't shining, and not just the shadow of the earth.
Not that it would make any difference: if you agreed that the shadow of the moon's phases is caused by the shadow of earth, you'd also be fucked in a flat earth model.

It must be hard to be stupider than a 5th grader. wew. 5th grade trig sure is hard.

Is this the first time Holla Forums has been exposed to the flat earth shills? They try this every once and a while on Holla Forums and get blown the fuck out. Disregard their shilling. They only exist to make other more plausible conspiracy theories seem ridiculous by association.

>>>Holla Forums

I just looked up what Eratosthenes calculated, rather than Aristachus, and he estimated that the distance to the sun is about "804,000,000 stadia" which is between between 126 million and 168 million kilometers, which is close to the actual distance of 150 million kilometers.
I wasn't aware he did this with Lunar eclipse data.
www-gap.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Biographies/Eratosthenes.html

So, you were again, wrong.

Your bullshit falls apart right there, again, moishe. There's a half phased moon outside in sunlight right now, it's been that way all day during the sun's trip across the sky and will still be that way after the sun "goes down" supposedly on the other side of a giant ball. Again, simple observation that anyone can do without even a telescope but which according to you should be ignored since eyes, sense and logic can't be trusted.

You conveniently leave out "Of course how accurate this value is depends on the length of the stadium and scholars have argued over this for a long time" as well as contnuing to ignore that despite his supposed assumption the Earth was a ball he proved the sun was no more than 3,500 miles away (pics related). It should also tell the peanut gallery something that subjective, wide open to interpretation of 2,000 year old data is the BEST evidence you can come up with for ball earth.

That's why i made this thread in the first place (that and pure shitposting) but i didn't realize we would get an actual flat earther and an actual autist blow this up into a serious discussion.

At least this is more entertaining than
"I want maisie to step in my face"

And they'll argue between 126 million and 168 million kilometers, depending on the value.

The earth is rotating, you fucking retard. Not the illumination from the sun.
Man, this really is hilarious. He actually doesn't know fifth grade trig.

I'm having fun arguing with a wall but am becoming increasingly convinced that he's not just pretending to be retarded.
Not that it would be surprising, the world is filled with retards.

Will probably hit bump limit too if it's not anchored first since the spherecuck shill method is to make an easily debunkable claim, have it refuted and then just make the same claim again later for anons who only read the last few posts. Don't know why you'd say it was "shitposting" though, there isn't a more interesting, highly relevant and important subject I can think of.

Stay triggered rabbi. Meanwhile I'll remind our viewers that EVERY scientific experiment on the subject (meaning it can be tested and the results reproduced) has proven the earth to be stationary. See
Airey's Failure
Michelson Morley Experiment
Michson Gale Experiment
Sagnac Experiment
Colonel Portlock Experiment

But who needs science, just go ahead and keep reporting the thread so it can all go away, Goldstein.

then why haven't you debunked the simple math to determine the feet hidden by the horizon above, along with the curvature and horizon distance math, which makes your stupid images that you've posted useless
why haven't you debunked the ability to measure the distance from the earth to the moon, which was referenced above?
why haven't you debunked the ability to measure the difference from the earth to the sun, which was referenced above?
the answer is that you're hungry for replies and keep throwing shit at the wall. I understand that crippling loneliness, user. it's okay.

Damn niggers. Flat Earthers are cancer but most people who are arguing with them are equally just as bad. The Earth is not flat and can be proven with just a few minutes of your time. However the amount of inconsistencies with the narrative that's given should be
focused on.

Spend 10 minutes looking into Operation Highjump and Operation Deep Freeze, what Admiral Byrd said about landmasses with resources beyond Antarctica, and then the nothingness that came afterwards with the treaty that disallowed anyone to do anything meaningful in Antarctica or watch this video

There's no way anyone can say that the Earth exists exactly how we are told it exists with certainty.

actually the earth is just a projection, we're actually living in the matrix.
it's the reason for all the inconsistencies in the narrative.
the ayyliums were too busy smoking space weed to actually fill in the gaps and produce a good story.

I have, you just hope nobody will go to the trouble of reading back through everything. You simply swapped out easier math (that a 25,000 mile circumference would mean an 8" per mile² drop) with more complicated math that only proves farther can be seen from higher. Your next step, as seen here

is to claim they're actually mirages even though a mirage would be upside down. At least you've abandoned defending your little shill video with the lowered camera.
Did here

I'd also recommend embed related to the half awake anons like this

If gravity is a myth like many posters claim what exactly stops a person from jumping off of the earth? What constant force is holding us here. Why haven't we gotten a picture of the entire 'flat earth' from rockets? What spinning force forces airplanes to adjust their flight paths? What's on the other side of the coin? How do you know the sun appears to be the same size as the moon, have you been staring at it? If you have been staring at the sun how can anyone have faith in your visual acuity. If the earth isn't a sphere where is the end? What mystical force transports people from the eastern edge of the pacific to California? Why do ships appear to dip below the horizon? How does my gps map work even when I'm in a valley without line of sight to a tower? If the earth was flat why did line of sight cause communications difficulties in the navy during WW2? If the earth is flat why do seismic readings produce accurate results with a spherical model? If the earth isn't spinning why is the Coriolis effect a necessary part of any meteorological model? If the earth is flat why do cartographers have so much trouble putting accurate well scaled maps on a 2D surface?

Horizon distance calculations are a variable in the feet hidden calcuations, dumbass.
lol
mathcentral.uregina.ca/QQ/database/QQ.09.03/judy1.html
What does it matter when that can't be reproduced every day of the year, and at the time it was an exceptional news event?
I guess it was the alien's mind control wearing off, they actually control our brains to believe there's a horizon except for that one isolated event.

Again, sounds fancy but means absolutely nothing. One of the best FE proofs is that "horizon" always rises to eye level of the observer as altitude is gained. Your "argument" is basically just confirming this fact but manipulating numbers to wrongly, counterintuitively suggest that seeing farther from higher is only possible on a ball.
Pfffff whatever you say chaim.

youtu.be/4J18e30zTyE

Things go up and down based on laws of density and buoyancy, user. Pic related.

Yeah, okay captain "I don't know what Pythagoras theorem is"
lmao

Embed related. Several simple tests you can do at home to debunk it.

This is demonstrably false from the thumbnail and even if true wouldn't account for what should be hundreds of feet below the horizon. What happened to "except for one isolated incident" btw?

Are you mentally retarded? The thumbnail is when he's on the beach, and in the thumbnail you can clearly see that there's a dozen or so stories obscured by the curve of the earth. You can't see the shoreline at all, you can't see a dozen or so stories, and if you went a dozen or so more miles in the other direction it would be even more hidden by the curve of the earth.
Also, the other video was of the chicago skyline from michigan.
You're not even being funny anymore, you're just desperately pretending to be retarded for attention. It's just sad.

You keep using that word as if it has some talismanic properties. Stop projecting, Finklestein.

Keep swinging yid, from a distance of 60km the curve would be covering significantly more than "a dozen or so stories". Notice how you only try to use math when it's convenient.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. Only 215 feet will be hidden at that distance, assuming no elevation changes (which aren't major, on the beach)
And even if it were incorrect, it still proves that there's a horizon. Go roleplay somewhere else, faggot.
You blew your load and posted a video showing an observable horizon.

this

And yet you claimed it was only 120 feet (or so) hidden, which you can't prove and which is obviously not the case anyway.

Nobody is saying otherwise rabbi. The same horizon that always rises to eye level with altitude, another inconvenient little fact you keep ignoring.

You're not fooling anyone samefag.

215 feet is more than a dozen or so stories, it's more like 20, and that's about 20 stories missing from the beach.
If the earth were not curved then you would be able to see the shoreline.
You blew your load and posted a video showing proof of a curved earth.
Fuck off back to Holla Forums and try not to be so fucking stupid next time in your choice of videos.

First you say Chicago was the only example and get BTFO. Then you claim "at least a dozen" stories are missing because the earth is curved so listen and believe. Now you're changing a "dozen" to "twenty" and suggesting Holla Forums is pro FE. You're really melting down aren't you? Bet steam is coming out from under your yarmulke right now.

2/14

there's still maps, flight paths, the end, ships dipping below the horizon, gps, and seismic readings to contend with.

Which maps? The mercator? Probably don't mean the peters since it doesn't work on the ball model hence isn't used in NASA's blue marble images. Here, talmudvision messed up once and made a kid friendly redpill on the subject, embed related.

Flight paths and lacks thereof prove FE, OP's vid isn't great but it has good, easily verifiable citations on the subject.
youtu.be/A0FuO8lQV18

Also addressed in OP's vid. Byrd came back and declared an area at least as large as north america that had never been seen with human eyes loaded with every natural resource imaginable, and within a few years antarctica was on permanent military lockdown under an international treaty still in place today. The oceans stop at giant walls of ice, where do the ice plains on top of them end? Is there a firmament end where heaven and earth meet? No end but infinite darkness and cold? I'd like to know too
youtu.be/gKvWWY03IAw

See

then see the "debunk" footage here

and it's just a matter of comparing these images here

and telling yourself your eyes are wrong and the camera wasn't lowered. This also happens to be one of the easiest proofs anyone with a pair of binoculars can check for themselves.

Is 50+ year old technology (decca and loran) adapted to fit a globe "model". By their own admission they still need triangulation to make it work

See ''gps", same principle.

Why lie about the earth being a sphere or flat?
That's…that's just retarded. What the fuck do you gain from that?

Flat Earthers can you explain WHY they would lie?

see

The Earth is niether perfectly flat nor perfectly spherical.

Instead, it is shaped like a misshapen potato that bulges outward at the equatorial line.

Somethings hidden underneath the flat earth the jews don't want us to see.

This thread is the proff that Poe's Law isn't only for liberals.

When I see shit like

I don't even know if those people are for real or are just shitposting, it tells a lot about the state of Holla Forums, I want to get back to before 2014.

try harder saul. Do you get good internet over there in Antarctica?

I see I see, okay that make sense

IS IT GORO THO

>>>/x/

Hi OP

u mad? u mad?