Opinions? I for one thought this movie was fucking brilliant, loved every second

Opinions? I for one thought this movie was fucking brilliant, loved every second

>>>/reddit/

It's no wonder Mike and Jay hated on it so much, Space Cop is basically the same concept but just way shittier.

never heard of it

6/10 the first time.
No rewatchability at all.

6/10 the first time.
No rewatchability at all.
Was it posted, fucking site.

king pleb, the movie

Yeah, this would have definitely been funny ten years ago when I was in high school, but that sort of cheap humor has completely been hammered into the ground by now. I bet reddit still laps it, though!

And yes, it is literally a better-made Space Cop.

Probably OP hasn't seen as many shit of this kind.

It was alright, but I was expecting, you know, a story.

No kino for you.
But yeah, I could totally see this being a miniseries exactly about what happened in the movie but with more character, better timing on comedy and them being a gang of ragtags of Kung Fury, Triceracops, those viking girls and hackerman agaisnt the nazis across time.

And you know an actual fight between Kung Fury and Hitler.

And at the end To defeat Hitler, Kung Fury decides to prevent time travel from having ever existed which causes that the universe resets into our normal universe. because all the differences between ours and theirs were caused by botched time travel.

reddit reddit reddit?

Only the first 30 seconds are worth watching.

Fucking stupid LOLSORANDUMPENGUINOVD00MXDXDD bullshit.

As a low budget film made by a very small team, it's pretty impressive, I guess.

It's got its own charm and it does nail that laser-80s, new wave, retro feel it was going for.. But it's only good for one viewing, unless you can get a group of friends together to get shitfaced and watch it.

i didn't expect this kind of backlash, i can see why you might dislike it, but i thought it really nailed the over the top absurd humor and exaggerated 80s tropes, there were some bad jokes, like when in the last nazi fight scene and they resorted to punching them in the dick for a cheap laugh

Gave us best song of 2015, other than that not really that good or fun.

BUILD A SET YOU LAZY FUCKS

Cringed a lot during it. Hard to enjoy a movie that can't even pretend to take itself seriously for five minutes. It's like a better version of Space Cop, which is also total shit.

Turbo Kid was far better than either if it's a genre or style you're interested in.

For me it's
Turbo Kid: 7/10
Kung Fury: 4/10
Space Cop: 2/10

Not event that good of a song.

Checked

It was a good fake trailer, but the joke fell flat when they decided to turn it into an actual movie.

You are a whore

Danger 5 did it better