Holy shit look how fucking fat he is. I didn't know he's this fat since he only showed his face usually

Holy shit look how fucking fat he is. I didn't know he's this fat since he only showed his face usually.

What do you expect? Motherfucker ATE FUCKING PLANETS.

Wow I never knew he was that fat. I knew he was fat, but not that fat. That must be 400 pounds at least.

He is Wellesactus devourer of worlds.

MWAHAAAAA THE FAT

I kinda want to see him fight winston churchill. Two fat guys duking it out.

The French lard has always been celebrated for its excellence. But there is a California fat in Orson Welles that inspires to that same French excellence

>>>/reddit/

How did he live so long though?
Is the anti-fat thing just a meme?

because he didnt deny himself pleasures in life thereby increasing his longevity

people who diet strictly and exercise constantly while refusing to drink, smoke or get high are often the most stressed out people on earth and die young

Ding ding ding

This is also why people like Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Ozzy Osbourne are still alive.

If you're enjoying your life and really want to fucking live it the way you do you're gonna stay the fuck alive. All the people I mentioned never lived even a slightly healthy life, they fucked up their bodies with drugs, booze and tons upon tons of greasy shit food. And yet they're still going strong. Because they love their life.

I call it.. haha… a JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS mat.. hahaha!

He doesn't just look fat, the giant scarf makes him look tiny. Like he's a big fat tiny person inside a dollhouse. Fascinating image. Layered and complex. Very deep. This means something. I expect this thread to go into some deep analysis befitting the intellectual acumen of Holla Forums.

DUDE FAT LMAO

He was 70

more like Laughing My Fat Off

That is some max bro science if Ive ever heard it

Celebrities are not exactly a broad sample of society.

True, it is the scarf and the tiny chair and the environment. But he still must be humungous.

C-can…drinking too much California wine modeled on that French excellence make you fat?

1) Yes
2) He didn't actually drink that shit. That's why he got fired from those commercials, he said rather publicly that he never drank Paul Masson wine. So they replaced him with John Gielgud

AYO HOL UP
U BE SAYIN ORSON WELLES WAS A HACKFRAUD?!

none of them died from being fat, they died from being fat + doing coke. fat people's life acceptance is still like 70, compared to 75 average. It is worth it for all the extra fun they have. Imagine being able to eat twinkees, and steak, and booze and the trade off is only 5 years which would be spent shitting yourself anyway.

John Candy didn't do drugs
Neither did James Gandolfini, who user didn't mention but also died from being too fat

In any case, this is irrelevant seeing as you claimed doing drugs doesn't matter so long as you enjoy your life

I don't have it wrong, unfortunately. I used to run a John Candy fansite and a fan who was friends with his son contacted me and told me that his son had told him all about it.

If you'll notice, he didn't work much in the last couple years of his career, and that was when Candy was beginning to have trouble finding good roles or box office successes (if he had lived through Wagons East, Canadian Bacon, etc., his career would have been at an all-time low).

Candy had a drinking problem at times and could be emotional and sad - he took Hughes' lack of roles as an insult and Hughes apparently felt guilty that he died before he had a chance to repair that wound.

Of course, this could all be BS, but I highly doubt it, as the fan who contacted me ran a John Candy fansite as well and was in regular contact with Candy's son, and said the information had been personally relayed to him. And if you look at his resume it kind of stacks up.

There's a fucking limit on being fat, user. There's also a limit on how much drugs you can do.

As long as you're not morbidly obese your life won't turn to shit because of your weight. As long as you don't do drugs every single day like a fucking retard and get addicted your life won't turn to shit because of your drug use.

I really like how people who are obsessed with health often assume everyone who isn't a fucking teetotaller is actively trying his hardest to destroy his body.

It's like you didn't even read the post I was responding to. Effectively any health nut will agree that bad stuff is fine if you do it in moderation, and if you know what you're doing. You're less likely to come off the wagon hard if you instead indulge yourself properly and don't act like an idiot, so only fucking detoxing yogafags go on about how sunshine comes out their hole cause they're teetotal. Still, good job making a very sweeping, inaccurate generalization and putting words in my mouth in one go.

That is a direct quote of what I replied to: he is literally saying that if you really enjoy your life and do what makes you happy, then you'll stay alive regardless of how badly you fuck your body up, which is nonsense.

Sure, Hershel. I'll get right on that path to self-destruction.

Pic related; a man who has never drank, smoked or done drugs.

didn't know trump was straightedge!

Yep. The man doesn't even drink caffeine. Says he doesn't ever need help being fully alert.

I had this idea in highschool of some politician building a great wall on the mexican border as a joke. Now it has come true. I'm wondering if he'll put machine gun turrets on top and have the wall be multilple layers thick and have land mines in the front like the DNZ in Korea.

diet coke has caffeine in it

Shiiit, I better start drinking, smoking and doing drugs. Otherwise I just might end up like this poor motherfucker.

Stop lying.

Pick one.Michael Clarke Duncan was a flesh monster of legit bodybuilder proportions. Anyone who thinks you can look like that while being somewhat healthy is delusional.

I hate Holla Forums with a passion, thank you very much.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a fucking subhuman and Holla Forums would hate him if the Trump's shills weren't so good at what they do.

I always think it's hilarious he usually eats mundane fast food on his private jet.

No, it contains something worse.

Better than airline food

Go ahead, support that with literally anything. You didn't and I could speculate about the reason you didn't, but explain yourself first.

That is incredibly retarded. For every Jagger or Richards, there are 100 Jimi Hendrixes, Jim Morrisons or Rory Gallaghers tgat died from doing crazy shit or aged horribly because of it.

Everyone has that one smoker they knew that lived to be 90, whether it was granddad or your neighbour, but they're exceptions, not the rule.

Half of all smokers that is people who smoke regularly all their lives, rather than people who smoke a few times in college die of smoking-related diseases.

Come on, stop deluding yourself. Have you seen his fucking "products"? His "Miss [X]" bullshit? He doesn't want to make America a better place or anything even remotely similar. He's the most Jewish fucking person alive. He'd do anything to get money, and the best part is, he probably doesn't know why himself. He's stupid and wouldn't make it into the lowest form of government in any other country on earth. A person like him can only get elected in America. It's Bush all over again. A bumbling moron completely lost in the world manages to become a president in his never-ending quest for money and power. He succeeds because the American people are just as fucking dumb as he is. The end.

You can try telling yourself this ain't how it is. You can try telling yourself he cares, or he'll make the country better. Better yet, you can go on telling yourself he's somehow any better than others who exploit the stupidity of their fellow subhumans. Think Anita Sarkeesian or
Gary Yourofsky. You can repeat your mantras every day, but deep inside you know it ain't true. But lying to yourself is the one thing that keeps your narrative together, and without your narrative you're completely lost and overwhelmed by the vast world around you.

Predictable, transparent lies. Not that I expected anything else.

This might not be the best ad hominem to pick on an imageboard entirely devoted to the electric Jew. Also, I can think of at least six million people who are more Jewish than Donald Trump, starting with all of his opponents.

Then why doesn't he bend over backwards for a bunch of "donors" like all other candidates? That would be more profitable. So why does he self-fund a cent of his campaign when he could just have others pay for it?

First of all, he isn't stupid. If your logic to decide whether someone is stupid is whether the MSM portray him as such, that makes YOU stupid. Likewise if you infer a political candidate's intelligence based on the speeches he delivers, that also makes YOU stupid. See pic related - the candidates aren't getting dumber, the voters are, for reasons you won't be comfortable admitting.

Trump and Hillary are both speaking at emotional toddler level in public because the average voter is one, has a short attention span when it comes to politics (real politics, not "muh problematic issues, grrrl power") and will only listen to soundbytes, not longer passages, let alone read anything. If a candidate were to package his "message" into complex sentences people would tune out before the second sentence. It would literally be a mistake to bother.

Secondly, Trump could make it into the government of any nation that allows him to run for an office (him being born in the US). He's rich and has connections - that's all it takes. It's like you pretend governments outside of the USA have integrity.

The joke was not mine. That face I've posted looks "upset" for you?
Where did I said it was funny?
And where do you think those fags who accuse people of doing stuff they didn't do at all should go, hmm?

Fathering a child at 72 is something not everyone is capable of

Digging yourself in depeer, m80.

Because that would cost him voters Him being "independent" is a huge reason of why people are voting for him.

Honestly, show anything suggesting he's any less of an idiot celeb than fucking Snooki. Seriously. Anything that doesn't have to do with jewery.

Protip: you can't.

o i am laffin

I agree with a lot of your criticisms of Trump, but you're dead wrong about this. That wasn't Bush's story at all: he comes from a well-connected elite family and was placed in power very deliberately. Trump is an outsider and is despised by the leadership of both parties, which makes his political success very interesting.

It is when the mother is of prime childbirthing age

Why do you think hes orange?