This is the shot that changed superhero movies forever

This is the shot that changed superhero movies forever.

It could have been the Justice League. WB had the rights of ALL characters since the 80s.

Instead, they kept pushing the same two characters: Bats and Supes.

While this film was released, we still had to wait MONTHS for Nolan to churn out his pile of shit that was TDKR.

Marvel had a 5 years headstart given Nolan's contract to make his own trilogy.

But DC had a 20 YEARS headstart on Marvel.

They could've done this back with Keaton's Batman.
Hell even before with Reeve's Superman.

Instead they waited. They milked their two cash cows to death.

They made crap upon crap of the same shit over and over again, allowing Marvel to rise and from formulaic superhero movies they made their own extended universe, and, with time, buy back the rights of most of the characters they sold off in the previous decades to other production companies, with FOX being the only one standing in its way.

DC and Warner Brothers have proven time and again that having all the tools for the job does not make you immune to complete and utter stupidity.

And look what they're doing now, trying to catch up with a rival that they allowed to grow because they underestimated it. They could have been the kings of the box office, they could have been the ones to make the largest and most profitable film franchise in history.

But they didn't.

And now, movie after movie they're falling apart.

I have only one word: P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

DC has been running behind Marvel for decades. They always attempt to one-up Marvel and fail in try-hard pretentiousness, then Marvel comes along and does it right with great success, which repeats the process. It's kinda sad, actually.

Not to mention the comic book aspects of it.
DC at one point almost sold off several characters to Marvel. In the late 80s and early 90s DC they nearly went bankrupt. And instead of cashing in with the new Burton's Batman films, they were almost ready to give everything away to stay afloat. This just to show you how much dedication they have.

The only cool character DC has is Batman, everything else is shit, I think they realized this.

That's a lot of sodium you got there, disneycuck.

You're not funny.

>>>/hothead/

Cap & Stark = Bats & Supes

OP = retard.

'CAPESHIT' FAG IS FREECHDWEEB CONFIRMED.

You're still not funny.

Batman 1, 2, Nolan's trilogy, and Superman 1&2 is all better than everything Marvel ever put out.

It's only absolute nerds who cares about universe-dick-measuring.

And btw the first 2 Spiderman-movies are still the best Marvel has ever put out, they haven't topped that yet.

Man, their costumes look like shit.

And the beaner counters. Which is also what this thread is about.

BVS made less than 900mil$ and tainted the legacy of the franchise forever.

Which is a total shame because with a proper script and enough time to build their universe they could have created a masterpiece, Snyder's visuals are amazing.

The MCU is also the reason why Dinsey became so filthy fucking rich and was able to absorb many other franchises (including SW for a staggering 4 billion dollars contract) and produce more films than all other Hollywood companies in recent years.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Cap's costume does look like shit.

It looks like their gear is made out of plastic, because it probably is. Thor especially looks like he just came back from walmart after picking up a children's Halloween costume.

Low energy.

Jews?

Capeshit will never ever die…

Because they don't like taking risks. Hell they had DC force Cyborg to join the Justice League because they wanted their most popular black hero to be the token hero for the main team even though the reason Cyborg is popular is because of his association with the Teen Titans cartoon. The fags at WB know squat about comics or how to sell them.

If only…

That Thor costume is pretty dank. I like the fur on the shoulders and the helmet.
Cap is pretty cool too.
Hulk is also looking pretty okay.
Hawkeye is definitely more interesting than the new one.

I dig everything except iron man in that medley.

That Cap was from the 90's captain america movie I believe.

So jews run the illuminati?