Look at this fucking piece of shit

Look at this fucking piece of shit

Fuck you

he just wanted to cuddle with her hahaha. It's not child rape hahaha.

Who's this guy's name again?

Jared "If Your Pants Sag I Unload My Mag" Roof

Is this going to be a meme?

Dan "Hold her tighter, she is a fighter" Schneider

Dan "loli rider" Schneider
Dan "Cum inside her" Schneider
Dan "hymen divider" Schneider
Dan "Epstein Her" Schneider
Dan "Candy Van" Schneider
Dan "I like a fighter" Schneider
Dan "silence her" Schneider
Dan "Take it like a man" Schneider
Dan "Rip n Tear Her" Schneider
Dan "Stranger Man" Schneider
Dan "Cosby Her" Schneider
Dan "Yes she Can" Schneider
Dan "cunny man" Schneider
Dan "Grade school her" Schneider
Dan "Gag-her" Schneider

Dan "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" Schneider

Dan "get in the van" Schneider
Dan "jesus juice" Schneider

Dan "Amanda Bynes hymen buster" Schneider

Dan "when will this meme ever die" Schneider

Dan "when I'm done with her" Schneider

Wha? That can't be… oh…. oh no

She don't…. look so good

Dan Shneider fucked Octomom?

Dan fucked the octo part.

U jelly

Dan "blacked.com stole my ideas and needs more feet" Schneider.

Some of you might remember Lori Beth Denberg, she was the fat chick from All That and Figure it Out. You know, the one that usually played loud and obnoxious characters. While she was an original cast member, she wasn't one of Dan Schneider's original picks. He had originally picked another girl to have that spot in the cast; a pretty, blond 11 year old. The girl's parents were reluctant to sign the contract to allow their daughter to be on the show, which was putting a hold on filming. Nickelodeon was getting really antsy about it though, but Schneider was dead set on having this girl (and "having" this girl). The studio eventually said enough is enough, and told him to forget about the girl. They instead insisted that because it was too late to start up auditions again, that he had to use Lori Beth, who pulled from the auditions they were doing for another show.

The thing about Dan "do cocaine off of that can" Schneider though, is that he couldn't forget about that little blond girl. He was so close to tappin' that, and it slipped out of his greasy sausage fingers. It pissed him off even more that he was saddled with that fat pig, Denberg. He remembered that and would take it out on her for her entire tenure at Nickelodeon. He would constantly write her the most annoying and unflattering characters, and generally treat her poorly while filming. That wasn't even the worst of it though, there was something far more sinister going on behind the scenes.

Early on in the show's run, there was one sketch where Denberg was required to say a long list of items in a rapid fire manner. She kept flubbing the lines and laughing about it, which made Dan furious. He stopped filming for the afternoon and invited her, as well as Kenan and Kel to come to his office and rehearse in private. He offered the kids sodas, but had slipped roofies into Lori Beth's drink. Before long, she was out of it, passed out on Dan's couch. He then went over, spread her legs and signaled to the boys.

"Well, go ahead. She's all yours."

Kenan and Kel just looked confused.

"Jesus Christ, spit roast that white bitch! FUCK HER!"

Kel, raised in a strict christian home, was appalled by the idea. Kenan though, wasn't too popular with girls because of his weight and was all too willing to go along with it.

Schneider tried his best to bargain with Kel, saying that if he went along with his wishes, that he would make the kids stars. He'd get them their own show, movies, anything.

Kenan asked if he could get them on Saturday Night Live, of which Dan guaranteed.

Elated, Kenan then begged Kel "Come on, man! Let's split this bitch in two! Kel, however, still refused. As punishment, Schneider locked the door and made him watch in disgust as his friend went to town on the passed out girl, while Dan masturbated in the corner.

"Your going to regret this, son." the fat pervert said as he cleaned his dick with the girl's shirt. "Kenan here is going to be a star, and you'll be nothing. A washed up nobody who's lucky if he gets a role in a TV movie."

For the record, thanks to Schneider pulling some strings, Kenan did end up getting a role on Saturday Night Live, and has been on that show for years. Kel, on the other hand, can barely get any work, only landing roles in SyFy original movies. To this day, Schneider makes sure of that. While the two did have a movie and their own spin-off show, he tried his best to keep Kel out of it. He insisted that the kid was a one note actor and wasn't funny. Nickelodeon though, loved him and he was popular with audiences, so they made sure he stayed.

Dan "The Master Plan to get Her in the Van" Schneider.

living the dream

Dan "Nomolestol don't work on me" Schneider has that effect on some people.

Are we talking about Dan " Hold her tighter, she is a fighter" Schneider?

YES!

Why do you think Miranda fell into obscurity?

Is because she (unlike Victoria and Ariana) wasn't fucked by Dan "preteen cervix caresser" Schneider and He's preventing her for getting a good role?

Or because she was fucked so many times by him that she can't cope with the trauma?

Jelly of what? Being a fat, slimey, greasy fat Jew who cant get an erection unless he's raping an 11-years old girl while she screams and contort herself and calls for her mommy? Fuck no. I may not have the money, or the power this vile piece of shit has, but I have my dignity: I never ever had to molest anyone for sex, much less feel attracted to little girls who can't really grasp (or even enjoy) sex.

Let's face it, Dan "cummy in her tummy" Schneider only gets all those little girls because his dick is so small, a grown-up woman would laugh her ass out of the bed.

Obviously, he fucked her then-little vagina into a mush, probably got niggers to ravage her while he watched too, and now that she's all spent he's just discarding her and preventing her from landing any job in the industry, while having his Jew mobsters (you know, the guys who used to operate with the fucking Sicilian Mafia) threaten her and her family to silence stuff.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. He probably wouldn't fuck Josh Pecker, since he's from the Tribe; but Drake was fair game, and probably sucked his little peck so much, he still preemptively salivates when seeing a weiner.

Oh boy, how wrong you are.

Again, the ones who weren't Jew boys are still sore in the knees, jaws, and buttholes

Maybe, but then again, Britney herself was a fallen star back then, so he could have made his moves and he would have no choice but comply. Maybe he played Britney's sister to use her pussy to try and rescue her sister's career, which may explain why britney had a couple of hits in the past years and now is fading out again (her sister being unable to provide Dan with fresh cunny).

Nice copypast fam smh tbh

No, we're talking about Dan "stop crying you'll be famous, you just have to take it in the anus" Schneider.

Pretty sure her baby is Candy man Dan's.

Any recent pictures of her, the kid and her alleged boyfriend?

In all seriousness, there's no way he gets that much cunny, right? I mean he'd have been caught by now if he was regularly fucking his starlets, even with pedowood protection.

They're all in this together, so why bring light to your own sins? Everyone in hollywood has some dirt.

Hypothetically, if pedowood exists it would likely operate and function like a larger and powerful pedo ring. They would cover one of their own to quite the length because uncovering one could uncover another. Jimmy Saville got away with it until his death. And that shit is not even hollyweird level. But all this shit is just hypothetical, of course. The real hollywood treats all underage actors actresses as the precious and fragile human beings they really are.

Now get back inhaling my fat unwashed cock you little pre-teenie.

Sincerely, -not- Dan "Choloroform Candy is Dandy" Schneider

Pedowood doesn't exist in the way you think it does.
Is just a bunch of famous manchilds that never had to mature since at some point all their problems dissapeared with fame and fortune fucking equally emotionaly mature children because corrupting innocent things is the only thing that can make them feel again and they protect each other asses so people will protect theirs.

I don't think Schneider has done any of that shit since he's too low in the socio ladder to have his ass protected.
People here thing he's protected by the tribe but the tribe doesn't exist, kikes are betraying assholes that'll do anything for money and there's no one who distrust a kike more than another kike, and if Dan was fucking children then he would've been marked as a risk to the business long time ago, there would be a cover up and his ass would have gone to Siberia.

He wants to, He really wants to.

JUST

The idol of /cutegirls/

He's the maker of dreams.

We need to spread the word so people will be aware of Dan Schneider's immoral stuff. Google is already showing up that the sheeple are awakening.

Seems about right. I hope someone finally stops this man before he can destroy more children with his greasy cock and sick fetishes.

What is Amanda doing these days?

Dan Schneider is Nick's resident pedo producter, but who is Disney's?

Good heavens

Probably meth.

She went to join ISIS.

The mouse