What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Her son dindu nuffin and she's out to burn down the country.

Affirmative Action hire.

Civil Service is full of them and they STINK!

Muh reparations.

Wanted to protect the planet from the next man of murder, but almost ends up fucking up the world with her stupid plan.

She's dumb as fuck.

what did he me by this

she black

DOPPEL DUBS

Impressive. Very nice.

i am Holla Forums
i like mark
check my double

I have a better idea. Who gives a shit about Amanda Waller. She's a pointless character that amounts to another waste of time and effort.

Please kill yourself.

Amanda Waller is a fucking joke.

I agree. Negroes do not care for life.

CCH Pounder is, despite her name, not fat enough

She directly murdered several of her own men in Suicide Squad for no raisin.

Dey wus rayzsist and dey crawsd her

she was jus showan dem hoosin charj

She has one of the fattest names of all time, though.

Also, fuck you, she absolutely could.

You tell me this woman isn't the spitting image of Amanda Waller.

Its something women struggle with, if they are effective at their job they are seen as huge cunts. Women have to be everything to everybody or they're considered bitches. If a man was like her, like clark gregg in the avengers movie no one ever has a problem with him

Dude she's a cold blooded government agent who has very questionable morals and manipulates people to die for her own ends. She's skeevy because of her personality not so much her gender. That and Coulson wasn't as nearly as ruthless in the Avengers movies. That would be more like Fury's domain. However Coulson does become a bit more ruthless in Agents of Shield.

I wouldn't quite go that far, she basically does everything, no matter how bad, because she wants to serve her country.

Sorry I just don't like government spooks.

Maybe it's because she has to defend both against supervillains and act as a counterbalance to the justice leauge.

Think about it this way: would you trust superheroes if they existed IRL? Would you trust someone who could burn your face off or break you in two to be working for the common good in THIS world?

Best case scenario: they are in it for the money or fame
Worst case: They would conspire against normal humans and enslave us all

Truly, Amanda Waller is the hero we need.

I actually liked her in Suicide Squad, sure she isnt CCH Pounder, but you know it could of been a lot worse.

true we could've gotten oprah.

being an ugly nigger ape

That's pretty retarded considering rothschild banking jews / top bilderberg group members already have a superpower (so much money they can bribe pretty much all politicians) and are working on enslaving humanity and removing human rights and turning the world into a 1984/brave new world hybrid.

What did he do? I'm still waiting for the Bluray rips.

They can't bribe Waller. The new Suicide Squad opens with the president bitching as her because he JUST NOW found out about the squad.

It just came out 5 days ago, dumbass.

every. single. time.

She never got laid and no one wanted her fatass. Then Batman broke into her house and fucked her which then turned her into a pseudo anti-villain.

Maybe you should stop being a hook nosed oven dodger then

Nope she just shoot random people because she's a niggress.

ftfy

Is this some kind of false flag? no pun intended

Well, answer me this, she IS black right?

I don't understand, why false flag?

ok you got me. i just woke up and posted that to bait people until i read the rest of the first few pages.

this board really turned to shit literally overnight. ignore my stupid shit, its no fun to shit in a swimming pool when everyone is shitting in the pool