WHITE

LIGHTSABERS

BIG

BLACK

ARMORED

LORDS

witnessed

INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
I don't even get this meme, what exactly did CK do for everybody to call him a cuckold and make interracial jokes?

Blow =/= prep

He promotes cuckoldry and serving big black cocks in his "comedic routine".

I've never seen him say that, but granted I've never seen a full show of his, only parts.
Can you tell me the name of a show where he says this so I can see it for myself?

What does C.K. even stand for anyway?

why you ask if you already know the answer

As somebody else said in another Louis Cuck thread, his routine is essentially self-hating "humor". Once he ran out of fat, single fathers and ginger jokes he started to pander to the SJW audience and go full "whites = shite" and "blacks are superior".

See

Call me old fashioned but if someone wants to make a living by pretending to be a miserable self-hating cuck piece of shit then he is quite pathetic to me.

He got this new reputation now and he lives up to it.

You do realize he's a mexican, right?

and also part jew

CucK

That's another sneaky part of his shtick. Guy's name is Louis and he has red hair, so audiences think he's probably of Irish, Scottish or maybe Scandavian descent. Like Bill Burr.

But while Burr occasionally jokes about being Irish, he rarely decides to "speak for" anyone outside of maybe all Bostonians (or occasionally all men to take the piss out of feminists).

Louis "CK" Székely, otoh, A Hungarian-Mexican Jew oh so often takes it upon himself to be the mouthpiece for all "whites". Confessing to "our" crimes and inevitable comeuppance.

And the red hair (and obfuscation of his surname) hides it all. Everyone I know thinks he's Irish. Believe me, if he were Irish, he wouldn't be confessing to shit.

It's Louis "CK Szekely" Cuck King, to be precise.

How do I pronouce this? "Shekel-y"?

MICRO

Crypto kike.

Cuck King

Cumskin Killer ;^)

You ain't killing nothing Louis

His Mexican ancestry is most likely from a rich Spaniard family that, ironically, never inter-bred with the Aztecs. Spaniards are half-Celtic and sometimes the ones in the northern part of the country get red hair.

He's killing his genetics.

Cock Killer. For he enjoys making himself and other men dickless.

Calvin Klein

he kills his own dignity every time he opens his mouth

SpiCK, hes a mexican

gettin real sick of this "no duplicate file rule"