So gender-swapped remake of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" coming with that ugly cunt, Rebel Wilson...

So gender-swapped remake of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" coming with that ugly cunt, Rebel Wilson, as one of competing cons.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RebelWilson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks jews

twitter.com/RebelWilson

Oh ffs when will this era end?

Oh no, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was my childhood!
Does this mean it's going to be about two women trying to scam a man, only for him to reveal he was stringing them along the whole time and make off with all the money?

Can't blame them.

Ghostbusters was such a hit!

>Post yfw the two women reveal at the end that they were secretly working together sisterhood y'all!, knew that he knew they were con artists, and were actually stringing him along

So basically Heartbreakers but with ugly chicks?

From the thumbnail I thought that was Louis CK

I actually like how hard they're trying to force this

Nobody hates women quite like other women

Heartbreakers was a good movie.

Why do they keep doing this? All it does is prove women are shit at creating anything and they have to steal plots and characters from men because they're too incompetent to do anything original.

no

the chicks won't just be ugly, they'll be ugly and fat

Yes you can't have attractive women fall under the male gaze ever. It would negate the "beautiful at any size "message we need to send young women in every piece of media

I for see being another Fembusters.

So when will the gender swapped remake of Steel Magnolia happen. Equality in current year right?

Oh yeah, that talent-less hack who has absolutely zero comic timing or amusing delivery, and who can only make jokes about how fat she is?

Among female "comedians"/comediennes, she's easily the worst of the fucking lot, and that's saying something.

How she keeps getting roles is beyond me.

I hope you're fucking lying.

She eats anyone who is auditioning for the same part as her.

Most likely, yet shits are already denying it will be.

You do realize the entire female cast of Ghostbusters were comedians?