Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gAgRms7xixQ
archive.is/WGf5L
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

APPLESHEIZ!

Welp, time to go watch it

HOLLYWOOD CONSERVATIVES BLOWN THE BTFO!

So it made roughly 3x the ticket sales of Ghostbusters? Wow, what an amazing feat, I guess I'll have to reevaluate my whole existence as a Holla Forums shitposter now.

The real question is, can we make a sequel with Leslie Jones in it?

Only if she plays Killer Croc.

Yes, but it didn't break the record for highest grossing horror comedy with an all female cast.

Could this be the year it all turns around?

Could this be the year it cumulates to a spectacular end?

What does it matter when the movie is shit?

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well I don't know if Gorilla Grodd was in Suicide Squad.

Fuck off Mike.

>le Apologize mee-mee
>>>/sp/

Check em

checked

come on man, this was really low effort

I thought Marvel never released in August so this is easy pickings. Now I wonder if Marvel will do it to take away this record and assert their dominance.

They might try. By this time next year though, when the teaser for batman v joker featuring Harley in skintight vinyl has everyone up to and including president trump himself can't waiting to see it, the dull, thoroughly uninteresting, pathetically corny 2 hour children's halloween costume commercials you worship so much are going to look ridiculous.

On the bright side you'll probably be able to get a picture of yourself with Chris Hemsworth at a convention a lot sooner now.
xD

wow what a feat.

Show me the sauce

youtu.be/gAgRms7xixQ

Gorilla Grodd is not progressive enough. They need Monsieur Mallah. Mallah is a faggot who is in love with a brain of a french uppity sodomite.

statecucks

Whit all the shit Trump's been gettign from the (((media))) and how evil Killary is i'm not surpirized that people see Trump as the second coming

I want to se him win, but only because i wanna taste that sweet sweet SJW salt

that's a brilliant reason to hand the codes to the largest nuclear arsenal on earth to a crazy person… flawless reasining skills

W E W L A D

There are already crazy people with nukes (putin, the pajeets, the sandnigger pajeets, the iranians, the kikes, the chinks and kim jong un) and they didn't started the nuclear holocaust.

try harder Holla Forums

How much did it cost?

sure, let's hand it over to clinton, she is a much saner person

Yeah like Hillary isn't crazy by setting up her own private server..

$175 million net production plus marketing and distribution. If i had to take a wild guess i'd say the overall cost is somewhere around 220-240 million.

Marketing can be as much as 1.5 of the production cost.

Suicide Squad? More like Suicide Watch ( ° ʖ °)

Sure, but marketing of Suicide Squad seemed to be very mild, wasn't it? At least here in Yurope i've seen no advertisement at all unlike Cisbusters for example.

You realize Hillary underwent brain surgery in 2012, don't you?

You are aware she has suffered multiple seizures since then, aren't you?

You know she's on Valium, don't you?

You know she is followed at all times by her personal doctor because she need constant medical attention don't you?

JFK was a complete fucking wreck high on Painkillers too until the GOP killed him.

That's a funny way to spell Mossad

What's the difference?

Here you go OP

this site is way too easy to bait. all you have to do is insult your shitty presidential candidate and you have multiple replies

Posting PC edits again, are we, Holla Forums?

ummm what big blockbusters?

It's mostly just Holla Forums and /n/. Even Holla Forums aren't that easy to bait anymore.

You say bait, I say everyone is playing along because they are bored.

Whats wrong with her arm?

???

nothing, she's perfect

See

Jesus is there anything worse than improv comedy? Notice the young rob cordry at 1:51 fake laughing, cringey af tbh.

Naw

Elbows too pointy and shoulders like a trout

>>>/freech/
>>>/somethingawful/

im american, retard

Technically he's not wrong.
The GOP got subverted by kikes at roughly the same time that the DNC got in bed with the kikes.

Narrator is kind of annoying but this is one of the best presentations on the subject.

FEIG ON SUICIDE HOL' UP

She has freaky underarm skin folds too

virgin mra neckbeard111111111!!!!!!

Which has nothing to do with you being a shitposting goon.

Should have thrown in a few "cumskin" insults and randomly brought up Holla Forums

We can understand though. You can only shitpost for so long before getting bored and burnt out.

Are you warming up for the next game of GETball, Wade?

Tell me your secrets, master.

No my friend, is you that sucks at baiting. There are better ways, but you can only sprout:

Apply yourself

/thread

Seriously? All it takes is post something something idpol and they go completely hysterical.

are you gay?

Always. A sweet get is just the place where preparation meets opportunity. Can't have a game without players though so stop by sometime and help make sports great again.
>>>/sp/

kek do people here like suicide squaw now? Jesus Christ you retards will flip flop on everything.

cucks

They're claiming to like it because SJWs don't, ignoring that SJWs disliking something alone doesn't preclude it from being shit.

Wait there's no IDs, we are one person

He's still going to win, Hillcuck.

I'll be here to collect all your tears when Trump gets trounced and kills himself.

;^)

i don't get it.

Kek, trounced by someone who can't even draw 100 people when Trump's been drawing record crowds everywhere he goes

Who needs to when you have photoshop?
>>>Holla Forums7067242

Keep laughing, nigger, I'll be having the last laugh, though.

>>>/reddit/

still getting bites over a day later. for fucks sake all of you people need to commit sudoku

it's called seppuku you ignorant fuck

Shit has been turning around since GamerGate started.

Not photoshopped; it's a photo from a rally in April.
archive.is/WGf5L

if it's not photoshopped then how is edward snowden in there

so let's get this straight

in one week, suicide squad has almost caught up to what ghostbusters made in a month? excellent. even with the other overseas openings (which end next week), ghostbusters will be hard-pressed to break $200m, while suicide squad will easily pass that.

no man… in one weekend. they still have until friday night before the first week's reciepts are over

oh right, i keep forgetting it's only tuesday.

oh hey, i've checked the wikipedia page and it says that against a budget of $175m, the film has already grossed $280m. so not only has the film completely outgrossed cisbusters, but they did it within a week.

I'm no expert but that's definitely shooped.

No, this is the original.

Is this shopped? outside of cia of course Some of the people seem to have their pixelation or lighting off, or I could be imagining it, I dont know

I can't find Waldo.

And flops on the second week. Enjoy :^)

Everyone on the left seems legit, like the guy with the grey suit you can see Hillary's hand shadow on his jacket. But everyone on the right seems too close together and not right, and it seems like Bill is part of the crowd. Their shadowing and lighting is different between a lot of people.

There were like 50 people total there. Of course it was shopped. is a Cuck The Record shill.

It's not photoshopped, it's just a reused image from something like February or March.

The Hill just reused the image for an event where there were only a hundred or so people which creates this distorted sense of reality.

Jesus, that's terrifying. Looks like half his face melted off and he's leading a zombie horde.

So i just watched a rip of SuicideSquad and hot damn this movie is fucking bad.

It's just "Shit's happening on screen:The Movie" and i still had trouble keeping attention because i was so fucking bored.
I had more fun watching League of Extraordinary Gentlemen than this turd.

There are some really interesting stock images out there.

There sure are.

HOL UP

Please do yourself a favor and never see this movie. I fell for the well RT loved cisbusters but hated this, so it must be good! angle and have paid for it.
It was more shit beyond shit than Lion-O on the crapper.
Harley is insufferably awful, we are supposed to believe she is some sort of metahuman badass that can take out reams of monstruous opponents with a fucking baseball bat? From just taking a bath in chemical vat for 10 seconds? Her entire character just stinks of MUH GYRL POWR! Also Robbie can't deliver a line for shit, it's clear she was only hired for her ass.
Joker portrayal is an insult to the character, just shootybang gangster who laughs a lot who's primary character trait is being Harley's boyfriend.
The ugly black cunt is supposed to be DC's answer to Samuel L Fury but fucking comes nowhere close. Marvel capeshit has its flaws but I wasn't cringing out of my skin every two fucking seconds whenever someone spoke.

The part where my brain decided to try killing itself via headache was a scene where muh stronk black leader is lecturing people that villain person must absolutely be stopped because she can turn people into minions that can take a headshot and keep on going. But literally the scene just before had le bad avengers slaughtering dozens of said minions, mostly with headshots. That were incredibly boring Asylum-tier fx.

It's just a bad movie. DC is not going to save capeshit they are just going to compete with Marvel to see who can ruin movies faster. They're all just shit. SHIT

I'm sorry to hear that.

…naaaah

Harley was fucking weird, first part of the movie they keep showing her as completely insane, then after the Joker fake death she starts acting normal but more like a weird quirky girl, I understand that the joker "dying" affect her a lot, but why all of a sudden she's back to normal?

This is a valid criticism until
Duh? Of course she was. It's called "eye candy" and it makes films more enjoyable. What did you expect from a character in booty shorts? A more realistic superhero?
I'm tired of this argument. Nicholson basically just recycled Cesar Romero, badly, and Ledger's Tom Waits impression, while excellent, turned out to be a standalone. Leto's take was completely different and unique, basically portraying joker as a charming homocidal maniac. Can you honestly imagine a girl like Harley falling for the Ledger version, some grimy, dour criminal in ratty clothes who looks like a bum and probably smells like shit? I can't, which is why a pretty boy with solid acting chops was the perfect casting choice imho.
This is where you totally lost me. If you honestly prefer disney dialogue directed at small children and sweetly retarded walmart customers I don't know what to tell you. Did you have any problem with black widow being unrealistic btw? Would Scarjo in hot pants have been too much for your suspension of disbelief? What about Leslie Jones in the role instead? She would be more convincing as a woman who could actually break someone's jaw amirite?
Now you're just nitpicking. There was also a scene where Harley fires her gun in an elevator and doesn't go deaf, did you have a problem with that? And don't even get me started on the marvel capeshit, the few of them I was unfortunate enough to watch had more plot holes than casey anthony's alibi. SS had problems but at least it didn't come off like a deliberate insult to my intelligence.
This remains to be seen. With Deadpool and SS being bonafide hits however it's highly likely that WB/DC will get the hint and start pushing the envelope even more than they already have. And while you may not want to admit SS moved the ball forward I'm sure you would agree there is literally 0% chance of marvel and their mouse overlords putting out anything but the same lazy turds over and over. It's the same with Trump: if you can't appreciate him at least appreciate how preferable he is to the alternative.

What ass?

Bruahahahahaha

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm

No

Shes so flat in both departments (shes like an undeveloped teen girl who is in her late 20s), yet everyone keeps talking about how sexy she is.