Half in the Bag Episode 114: Suicide Squad

They watched it.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=ePoxmPMwJNQ

Can't embed because some faggot posted the embed in the Angry joe thread.

This was a good review

Webms or gtfo

Webm this shit

t. summerfag

They said they're going to review Stranger Things in the next review

DCfags BTFO

jay gets triggered
mike is drunk and phones it in

>>>/suicide/

I'm done with RLM. Their target audience seems to be children from leddit and 9fag.

somehow they like captain america the winter soldier aka the most generic garbage capeshit film

OK Kid.

To be fair h said he's perfectly fine with punching women right in the face when it's appropriate, which i can agree with.

KYS attentionfag

Look at him, look at him and laugh!

Go ahead, cuckold. Do one or another.

Do they shit on Jared or not?

Watchmen was just as shit as the rest of those.

is there people more useless in this world?

Imageboard users maybe?

but then what mindless drones will consume whatever they're told?

What did he mean by this?

Don't know why it cuts off at the end but it's almost at 8mb anyway.

This was the most cucked episode of Half in the Bag so far.

They want the reddit audience.

Of all movies, Jay decided to compete with Rich and AIDSmoby for most cucked. Soon he'll start outcucking them both combined.

UNSUBSCRIBED!

Mike seemed to be happily enjoying the facepunching and stereotypes. Jay was being a massive beta though.

I know we've been over this meme a million times, but what's wrong with it exactly? I mean, outside not fulfilling your desire for campy one liners and green screens? If it was because it's pretentious, then you can blame Moore since it's a pretty strong adaptation of the source material. If it's because of Snyder, then you don't know the first thing about making decent film. The guy is a damn hack, but the first 15 minutes of Watchmen trumps anything capeshit has done so far. Akward sex scene is still stupid. Now if it's the acting, I can mostly agree on that. Both Silk Specters were trash.

I think it's about as good of a Watchmen movie as we could have ever hoped for. It's really not great though.

It really, really isn't great. It's not anywhere close of being brilliant, and it can be really dumb at times, but this is capeshit we're talking about. Compared to all these things being crapped out, it's good. I think it's simply a solid adaptation with some great scenes, but it naturally sort of fumbles in the shadow of the graphic novel. The Ultimate Director's Cut was one of the most pointless things I've ever seen though. Added nothing of significance to the movie.

They have a real grudge against anything DC but give Marvel and by extension Disney a free pass everytime. I mean they loved Ironman 2 and 3 ffs, the third one where Stark blows up all his ironman suits to become just MAN 3, Pepper Potts also gets super powers/ fire breath.
I'm just saying, they're not at all consistent with their criticism of capeshit, let's not even get into how much of a clusterfuck the Avengers movies are.

I remember that scene, Jesus fuck.
Those were like billions of dollars worth of suits and he blew them all up because "lol fireworks".

They gave TDKR a positive review.

It was clear she liked Jay, flirting with him and touching her hair while talking to him, but he just wasn't interested. Jay confirmed for twink, Mikes bottom.

They probably watched the post credits and based their review on that. Cretins.

watchmen is shit though.

There has never been a movie adaption that missed the point of the source material THAT badly.

Wat? Not a big fan of the movie but watched the motion comic after and thought it was very faithful.

The comic was seething with satire and hatred for actual super hero comics.The movie totally missed the satire on it and played it totally straight as a retardedly dark and gritty super hero tail. The ending was the biggest giveaway to the comic's intentions. It was just so intentionally batfucking retarded, and yet Snyder didn't include it because it was batfucking retarded.

Same shit happened with V for Vendetta. A tail about two extremes becomes a retarded "RIGHT AND LEFT!" movie.

There is a reason Alan Moore hates adaptions of his work, and you're it.

This is what Holla Forums considers to be comedy?

The feeling is mutual. Knowing nothing about him seeing Watchmen it was blatantly obvious it was inspired by the acid trip of an emotionally disturbed hippie. Finding out he was also the degenerate mind behind V for Vendetta wasn't surprising in the least or the fact he dabbled in pedo fan faction. There's a reason lots of people hate comic book culture, and he's it.

that's retarded, at least actually read it before you make a judgement on it
Except that's wrong. Moore himself hadn't written comics before Watchmen and he hated comic book culture and stories as well, that's what Watchmen was satirizing.

That's completely untrue.

Like I said I watched the motion comic. Was curious how such a weird shitty story could get such a sleek, high budget film adaptation. Snyder did a brilliant job with a lot of it imo and I would compare it to a better Phantom Menace where at least a vision was carried out and it took itself seriously. Your point seems to be that Snyder should have taken it less seriously. And how would that reflect? A comic shitting all over comics, great, what about a comic book movie shitting all over comics/comic book movies? Would that have better to you? And isn't that what Marvel has been delivering for almost a decade now?

The Watchmen movie was fine, all Synder really did to the source material was sex up the action scenes. The core of the story was intact unlike the previous attempt that veered from the comics (for the better imo).

Zack Snyder's vision of DC is more interesting that what Marvel is doing, they're almost tapped out. How long can you go on remaking Iron Man with different characters?

Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor was ten thousand times more interesting than every generic interchangeable Marvel movie villain.

Yeah I'm liking what Snyder is wanting to do and what the DC movies are looking like.

The Marvel movies have been focusing too much on quips to make light of the whole atmosphere while the DC movies look to be treating it a little more serious as they do all the ridiculous shit people often associate with comic books.

These last couple DC movies have been a bit clunky, but they still seem decent to me.

ultimate b8

Dark Knight was a surprise hit and they've been desperately trying to copy the grimdark theme ever since.
That's all there is to it.

haha, funy maymay, but everybody knows Stoklasa is a dirty Jew on Disney's pockets.

Oh, but they hated Cisbusters, so they are one of us now! Nevermind the fact that Sony forgot to mail them the check (probably because they were banking on browbeating Bill Murray to promote that turd for 0 shekels)

user, never waste a pussy. Specially if is a ok or hot one.
When your dick is limp that point at 6:30 all day you will regret not sticking it

You're one of those people.

A major part is that the villain is so two-dimensional compared to the comic counterpart. The entire point of the pirate story is to parallel the villain's plight, as both are trying to be just but end up doing horribly awful things in blind pursuit; the fact that they filmed the pirate part yet significantly changed the villain's actions kinda shows that Snyder didn't really know what he was doing. In the book, Ozymandias has even given the world nigh-unlimited energy and actively tried peaceful means to unite the world, but the cold war is still pushing everything over the brink into nuclear war, and he only acts the way he does as a final resort. In the film, Ozy basically rebuilds the machine into a bomb before it's even completed cause BWAHAHAHA VILLAINY; he's barely done shit and he's not even at the end of his rope, he just does evil shit because the plot needed it and Snyder decided that an antagonist so 2D he'd fit in 60's Batman would be fine.

Even glossing over that, it also comes down to the fact it's like all DC-type gritty hero shit – it takes itself far too seriously but carries none of the depth and quality from the source material it cherry picks from, and then when anyone voices any complaints the fanboy response is "Well if you watched the seven hour producer's re-recut then you'd enjoy it" simply because they know you you're not as retarded as them and won't invest such time in dogpoo-tier kino.

TL;DR: It's a mediocre adaptation that copies right down to mimicing certain artwork in shots, yet manages to entirely miss the point of the villain and fails to have any really substance behind it. If you're gonna be a capeshit faggot, have the decency to pick up a comic rather than bothering with shallow movies made by hacks.

Holy shit more reaction caps.

I'm sorry. I have a problem…

I'll never understand what doing that was supposed to prove. He's been Iron Man in two movies since then.

I mean, I know *why* they did it. Tony beat the bad guys by summoning all his suits, and I'm sure they figured if they didn't undo this, any time he was in another film the audience would be going "Why come he don't do that thing he did again?" but there were ways to explain getting rid of the hall of armor which wouldn't be stupid and lame.

I mean, the reason as set up for the next fucking movie. Ultron steals his suits to use for his bodies. There were certainly enough of him in the ending, it would have made perfect sense for him to say "in the wake of an evil AI taking control of my Iron Man suits, I have to destroy the previous models, and the new ones will all require a human component to pilot them so Ultron can never take them over again."

I mean, personally Iron Man has always been like C-List, but the Hall of Armor is probably the coolest thing about him. This huge cylinder of all these different armors he's made, all his old ones kept up like classic cars, next to his prototypes, the half-baked concepts he never finished, and the special suits designed for every situation. I know it was something they came up with in the 90's to sell toys, because Batman had the same thing going on where he had an underwater suit, and an armored suit, and a freezing suit, etc, but for Tony Stark it makes perfect sense.

I love the idea that in his off-time he's designing suits for his friends. That was one thing that made me kind of smirk at the end of Civil War. "I bet he's going to forgive Steve by designing him some version of the energy shield he used to have in the comics."

Yes they say Leto looked like Marilyn Manson in the video of Tainted Love

And you're one of those people (who thinks critics are not sellout shills) too

But they can't, unless Bravo Nolan himself is put in charge.

If everyone is hired to bash DC, then why do they laud the Dark Knight as a masterpiece?

Your pathetic theory rests on the assumption that Man of Steel, B v S and Suicide Squad are good movies. They aren't. Even you can't polish those turds.

that would be a good banner

wat? I hate them now!

@17:00
(((a very diverse set of characters)))

My ever-expanding RLM folder thanks you, user.

My life has meaning where I thought not.

You can still turn your life around user, it's not to late yet.

Because the late 2000's were a different time, now everything needs to be 100% Hollykike and tumblr approved

Look at this pleb, sorry this isn't marvel capeshit where everyone is the same character

How is that us vs them with us our against us mentality working out for you forevervirgin?

*too

Maybe because attacking the Nolan trilogy does NOTHING for the critics since they are pretty much universally acclaimed films.

user, they literally point out race as the thing which they celebrate being diverse, whilst they at the same time berate cis-busters for only having one negress, who was poorly educated, which obviously meant DAT RAYCISS!!!!

They're pointing it out because it's comical.

They're pointing out an irony. it's not praise.

Sadly The Killing Joke matches it, although I blame Warners for that one

Typical DC fan girl: but, but, but Marvel!

I didn't say anything about Marvel, you pathetic loser.

Just admit that after Nolan left, DC has no fucking idea what they are doing. Why do they keep hiring Snyder? Why? I'm asking the fucking question. Maybe they didn't know who Snyder was before Man of Steel. I'll give them that one pass. But a second and third movie? Justice League by Snyder? What the fuck is wrong with DC? Why can't they ever learn?

Nolan didn't leave you pathetic wiener, he's still an exec producer on Man of Steel and BvS, he may not be director but that doesn't mean he doesn't give advice, constructive criticism, general banter.
You hate the DC movies to the point of being a personified salt mine, they're living in your head rent free user, they're the ones that have lost right?

Look at all of that projection. You are the one that can't think objectively. Instead of trying to defend those shit movies, all you can do is bash Marvel and anyone that criticizes your boy Snyder. You also completely failed to answer my question. Why do they keep hiring that hack?

I'm sorry but that pic is hilarious did you make it?

Found it on some old Holla Forums thread a while back.

Did he also complain about the men being harmed?

What is the appeal of these guys? I just spent the last few days watching most of their vids, and most of it consists of half-assed reviews with corny jokes and ridiculous subplots about them being vcr repairmen which is itself a parody of really bad movies like The Room and straight to DVD/VHS crap. I also don't understand why imageboards or even Holla Forumsacks like them that much since most of their vids show them usually being PC as shit. Rich Evans is a dick but at least he's merciless when it comes to his jokes unlike Mike and Jay who usually apologize for when they're offensive and even outright and unironically called Hollywood a patriarchy in their Unbeatable review and referred to Happy Madison Productions as racist, misogynistic, homophobic or whatever other bullshit they could throw at them because HM makes some harmless and barely offensive jokes. I also thought their hashtag gags were also some kind of parody of twitter movie goers but I'm starting to think that said shit is being done unironically as well. Honestly what is the appeal of these guys?

Plinkett is the only reason to watch them

Youre thinking too much about it. They are just good to listen to in a relaxed people talk about a movie kind of way. Also if you take the gamergoy mentality of "of vs them" you probably won't like anything anyway

Mike "Hate Kikes" Stokloska and Jay "massacre they Gays" Bauman are top tier.

Reminder

Every comment section of a RLM-video is pure memespouting central.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NOW I CAN'T POST MY THREAD BECAUSE YOU POSTED THIS

cuckmonkey fix your shit

Why don't you enjoy seeing your friends, user?

yeah because we definitely need another thread about goddamned useless ecelebs that have NOTHInG TO do wiTH Tv and movies

Fuck off to your game of cucks thread

Akward sex scene is still stupid.

They thought the gay proposal joke in Independence Day was offensive. If anything it makes them seem like thin skinned pussies.

How about reaction webms?

what episode is this from?

Were they actually being serious when they said Pink Flamingos was the greatest film ever made?

…..

What? Mike advocates punching bitches in the face and some racist remarks were made? OK I'm officially back on board the RLM bangwagon . Mike and Jay if you're out there I'm sorry about calling you Disney's bitch bois and sellouts. I know times are hard and I shouldn't begrudge someone trying to cash in on all their hard work with deals made in a gray moral area. I'm also sorry for those shoops of you holding bags of money, wearing mickey mouse ears , waving disney flags and wearing ill fitting Disney t-shirts. I may have called Mike a fatass and Jay a queer. Sorry.