I hate him. He is arrogant. The Saiyans are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant...

I hate him. He is arrogant. The Saiyans are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. He might be able to fool Goku into seeing him as a rare gem. He might be able to fool the Dragon Balls. But he cannot fool audiences, who despise him. Trust me. His reputation is spreading as the horrible Saiyan bastard that he is. This is also exactly the reason why Trunks who is a joy to work with has taken his place.

Serious question, what is his ethnicity? Is he h'white or some kind of North African/h'white mix? Is he what the future of Saiyajin and Planet Vegeta will look like?

Saiyans are 100% Aryan.

Then why aren't they called Sayaryan? Are they ashamed of their heritage?

Nipponese. Remember Nipponese artists don't draw their people based on how they are different from you, they draw them based on how they are different from mainlanders, and if you know what the these traits are it's very clear when anime characters are intended to be Nipponese.

I prefer Vegeta to Goku because he's a more dynamic character. Goku is just a good natured idiot who likes to fight all the way from the first issue where he thinks Bulma's car is a monster, all the way to after the time skip at the end. Vegeta is more nuanced in comparison.

I dunno if I prefer Vegeta but I really like him.

Toriyama wasted time trying to make Gohan the hero in the Cell/Buu sagas when he had a much better character in Vegeta

>>>/a/

I like how everyone just forgot that this guy committed planetary genocide numerous times before the events of DBZ. And now he's just chilling on Earth because he impregnated the woman who provided him free housing.

he is the best character of the series tbh

>>>/a/

no

No. They're negroes. See here: >>>/a/524806

The woman in question was also the gf of one of their dearest friends yet no one gave a shit. Vegeta's existence was an unnecessary mess.

Most of those genocides were anime filler and not canon.

He slaughtered an entire Namekian village yet Piccolo has no problem with him, that's canon.

We were told that the Saiyans and later the Frieza Army, make a living from wiping out planets and selling them to the highest bidder. It's pretty clear that Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz had been doing this for some time before they arrived on Earth, so Vegeta's body count could easily be in the billions (if we're assuming these planets have a similar population to Earth).

It's not like anyone really cares about death in the setting.

Frieza raised him wrong though. As a joke.

Goku was able to fucking attempt to redeem Freiza, but not his own fucking brother.

but he did

Well, unlike the fight against Freiza, Goku wasn't stronger than Raditz so he didn't have that luxury to act the same way.

True.

Shame literally everyone has come back, except Raditz. I always liked him.

You.

>>>/a/

Niggers. >>>/a/

but he DID
when goku was pulling ratitz's tail and draining him of his power he let him go after he pretended to be sorry
even if he was weaker

SAGE

Nah, the real waste of time was not following through on that buildup.