The first Twillight movie aired 8 Years ago

How long until we get the next batch of newfags on nu-Holla Forums that look back at this shit with nostalgia, just like we have now with the newfags wo like the Star Wars prequels and Brosnan-Bond?

Other urls found in this thread:

popplz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/kristen-stewart-faces-800x445.jpg
media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/sJOZ6ka0XLh26jl2OTI-r486s1M/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/04/08/786/n/1922398/1f115b8bc892c66c_kristen-faces/i/Kristen-Stewart-Many-Faces.jpg
www4.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/aQe_4ruSndnl.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is wrong with the Brosnan-era?

sure it's not for me, but I'm not the target audience

aside from a wooden performance by Stewart, it's a perfectly fine film for what it sets out to do

shit tbh

Well that answers OPs question, the fags are already here.

Just two things to contradict you
1. "Plot"
2. Taylor Lautner

she is so fucking hot

At last, someone agrees with me

Why did her tits deflate to this without her losing weight?

Same size I think, just the red dress reveals more

Post yfw you still haven't seen this piece of shit

on Holla Forums, Halo, Modern Warfare 2 and WoW are already classics that get theads everyday for the last few years, more than half the faggots posting there woud be laughed of the board some years before

i have beeing posting on these shitholes since the beggining and these cycles of cancer that never leaves happen faster than you think

why do chicks do this shit to their hair? k-stew's otherwise alright, especially since she's on public record with pattinson discussing how shit twila is.

I lliked her in Zathura

What is wrong with Halo 1?

I want to fuck the lesbianism right out of her.

Nobody on Holla Forums likes CoD, they just generally seem think MW2 is the least smelly turd in the huge pile, which is way different from praising it.

WoW was always a thing on Holla Forums in some form or fashion and nostalgiafags are always bitching about how vanilla WoW was da bes', and your newfaggotry is showing for not knowing this.

Halo was always made fun of for its autistic and underage fanbase, not because the games themselves were complete ass. Halo games are generally mediocre or decent all the way up until 4 where the new devs shit the bed completely.
They were never exceptionally terrible or great.

sage because video games

I watched the first Twilight movie a year ago and while the story and the acting were really fucking boring, the experience didn't make me want to kill myself like I was lead to believe it would.

Overall it was a dull, mediocre movie. If you consider that to be high praise then I guess I am the nu-Holla Forums that lurks the dark corners of your nightmares.

but reddipol is already the majority on all major boards, user. right-wing socjus newfags rule the roost and their media-manufactured "memes" are law. enjoy being on the wrong side of history!

If you were young when the first 2 came out they were cool, I have good memories of LAN parties and such, getting someone to buy us beer & hooking up 4 XBoxii all night. Otherwise Halo generally sucks.

No one takes any recent entry seriously, they are yearly AAA garbage, worse than capeshit.

Again, if you were that perfect age to enjoy Vanilla/BC then it was a good time, otherwise it fucking sucks.

Fuck off Holla Forumsedditor, nobody cares about your opinions.

One thing I will say in Twilight's defense is that SJWs like Stephen King shit on it because muh Hermione is stronk womyn or muh Daenerys is stronk womyn but Bella cries a lot and moons over her boyfriend when he breaks up with her.

Fact of the matter is, most of the female book-reading public is more like Bella than Hermione or Daenerys, and Bella's reaction to a breakup with her boyfriend is more realistic than Hermione's or Daenerys' is.

It's basically a female wet fantasy. Two great mythological, dark and mysterious guys is fighting over this helpless woman.

and yet there are cucks here like yourself that look at the star wars ot and moore/connery bonds with the same stench of nostalgia

you're a fag, i'm a fag, we're all fags and it will never change. kill yourself.

designated kstew thread?

They're already here. One of them is referred to as "OP".

Kill yourself freech.

please god yes

They're dull as fuck, but there are far worse movies, and far worse books, and they seem to trigger feminists something awful.

MUH HERMIONE, MUH KATNISS STRONK WOMYN

I completely fell out of love with KSTEW after the cheating thing. Even if it was all bullshit it's still gross. Her coming out as a lesbian basically confirms Robert Pattinson is gay as he was obviously using her as a beard by mutual agreement

I like pictures of Kstew with other lesbian actresses.

dubs demand it

Please tell me you or someone else has the "kstew sock recipe" copypasta because I finally found a couple loose pairs of my cousin's unworn socks and am willing to try it.

That would never happen. The primary audience for this shit was teenage girls. For them to show up here in droves this place would have had to have gone to shit even more than it already has

I didn't know Kristen Stewart was a dyke. Well, she was an ugly shitty actress anyways.

No because they're more hobbyists than gamers. They're the types who go into a COD pub match, get their asses handed to them with a ribbon then declare that the franchise is for "casuals" and go buy Battlefront. They could get good but that would take time away from shitposting and playing pokemon on 3ds.

What did she mean by this?

Yeah, that's the stuff

never saw it

lesbian?

or you know, jews saw she had success over teenagers and pushed her to say that to make it cool to be a lesbian

I thought Holla Forumstards think da joos are pushing cuckoldry, so why doesn't she ride a BBC then?
Or at least have a niggress girlfriend.

I can't help but find your argument flawed.

good question. maybe she just preferred to pretend that she's a lesbian than the other options

The jews seem to be a bunch of weakling pushovers then if they can't even force a skinny girl to ride the bull.

Yea, you have to be a strong white male to get a woman on the black dick. Just look at Louis C.K

If you weren't an 80 IQ mongrel, you'd know that "Da Joos" promote Homosexuality just as much as miscegenation. This is something that has been discussed since at least the 1960s. Does every single Jew alive do so? Probably not, no, but an overwhelming percentage of them do, particularly those in influential or powerful positions and occupations.

I don't agree with Holla Forums about everything but at least they make sense and have real arguments. Unlike the fucking goons / kikes / liberals who shitpost here (probably just one guy though). I wish you would just fuck off back to whatever hell hole you came from and stop ruining the designated KSTEW thread and this board as a whole. Holla Forums however can and must stay.

I don't mind if KSTEW is a lesbian but I can't stand to see her with these gross looking "girls". I would much prefer to see her with someone on the same level. If she wants to dress up as a tomboy then fine but then her girlfriend should be more feminine. Anything else is degenerate in my opinion.

Just the sort of retarded "response" I have come to expect from non-whites.

I guess it's that pol obsessed samefag who pollutes any thread on tv plebchan too whenever there is something not leftist that is said. He must be paid, or it's just another looney fascist antifa.

There was nothing wrong with Golden Eye.
The movies that followed it are all pretty bad

Tomorrow never dies was alright. Then the rest are just awful.

He got banned from Holla Forums and decided to shit up Holla Forums instead. Good thing nothing of value was lost though since nobody takes this board seriously.

I liked The World is Not Enough

I haven't been there in years but doing what he does on one board is crazy enough let alone multiple sites. He seems so mad about white people there must be a reason behind it. At this point it's Elliot Rodgers tier.

Spoken like a true redditor. Did you found a link for here from halfchan?

COD is trash for faggots who think they're good because they can camp.

Anytime a FPS has decent sized maps faggots like you cry about them being "too large" because you can't get spawn kills or camp highly trafficked areas like the little bitches that you are. Having room to maneuver, plan ambushes, or having to actually search for enemies in a tense situation is beyond you faggots. You got to be able to run around every corner to get your instant kills with every OP weapon in each COD games faggy arsenal.

The only COD game that came close to some actual tactics was AW and all the COD fanboys cried about it being too different be cause you could actually maneuver and avoid cheap low skill kills.

modern warfare 2 was an amazing game but for all the wrong reasons.

hi socjus

How fucking pozzed are you cucks? stop shitting up every thread with your identity politics faggotry

Bane?

>>>/freech/

Because?

Charlize is a big girl

So she isn't those anymore?

I love it when people say shit they know nothing about.
Holla Forums is too busy playing Quake, Doom, or Stalker to even make threads about either battlefront or cod, much less daily generals. At best, a thread will pop up every time something retarded happens concerning those games. Or at least on 8/v/.

more kstew posting

how about no

Bump

Wow you faggots have awful taste.
Is this the /a/ for movies and Television, you know where you sit around pretending you have quality taste as you jerk off to awful actresses with average features.

What you mean you actually found this emotionless idiot attractive UNTIL she had her sweaty pussy eaten out by a married man that she did on a regular to lead in a awful movie?
Are you just pushing 18-19 how the hell was her cheating on anyone a big part of your life?
I read it and laughed, while calling fangirls losers for caring, you might of been one of them.

I think I've found someone who suits your tastes, user

but she's sexy for a fatty

I never did that here.
If you mean it literally, I haven't done it either, unless you mean jerk off as in the sense of posting a picture of hers and liking it
Can you show me someone who looks like her?

So you're saying that looks good or that by the lack of people that look like her she is suddenly more attractive?

No he's disputing your argument that she looks average, which is different from the word "good" if you think about it long enough.

How about this?
She has above average features combined with unflattering features which on AVERAGE, bump her down or up to average attractiveness.
If you're in a frozen lake up to your waist and above it on fire, on average your okay.

Also she has professional make up artists working on her.

I'm saying that if someone says "average looking", in my mind, that's more like Margot Robbie.

Kristen's face is really pretty, she has good proportions face-wise and her legs are very nice. She's not that curvy, I give you that, but the overall asthetics of her are pleasing to look at.

This has nothing to do with her movies or with her acting talent. Me personally really liked her performance in The Runaways, that alone proves that she can be good, if the character and the movie itself interests her beyond the paycheck.

She comprises of one emotion, can you give me a webm of her actually emoting in a movie?

At least read the complete post you are replying to

Yeah I was responding to "she was good in the runaways"
A part of acting is the ability to express emotion, she barely does this when she isn't acting so I want to see what its like when she does while "acting"

Watch the movie then! Do you think the César Awards is bullshit? Because she has won that for Clouds of Sils Maria. I haven't seen that one, but obviously the critics liked her performance

SHE HAS THE SAME FUCKING LOOK ON HER FACE ALL THE TIME
Critics hardly now what makes good acting.
Ghostbusters proves many of them review for politics or $$$.

So have you heared about Clouds of Sils Maria? Was it shilled over social media everywhere? Because I haven't seen 1 advertisement for it ever…
That's a lie.
popplz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/kristen-stewart-faces-800x445.jpg
media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/sJOZ6ka0XLh26jl2OTI-r486s1M/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/04/08/786/n/1922398/1f115b8bc892c66c_kristen-faces/i/Kristen-Stewart-Many-Faces.jpg
www4.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/aQe_4ruSndnl.jpg

Do you think Joan Jett gave her "tips" on how to play a teenage lesbian rock star?