Is it illegal to hire good looking women for tv and movies?

Or are they just giving into the demands of the shit-taste masses who jerk off to ugly women like Jennifer Lawrence?

give an example of a good looking actress you would like to see in more movies so we know how shit your taste is first.

Juding from the image searches his name is Pajeet.

pic related

And you can search for yourself. I type these things in and get a screen full of dogs.

sand nigger get out

Poo in the loo, OP.

shit taste

I'll give the same answer I always do when this comes up.

We're currently living in what's been referred to as a "babysitter economy". Women control the majority of disposable income. Men tend to let their wives control the finances, hence the existence of horrible concepts like "mancaves" while women ask for yet more money, and for all medical expenses to be covered by the government, and have less children to spend any of this abundance of money on. Companies have been trying to cater to these groups for over a decade, mostly met with complete failure.

They examine where the girls throwing their money away frivolously are spending it. They're told what makes money is stuff like Twilight, Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Black, The Host, and so on. That women will only consume media if the main character is a non-threatening, plain, completely unremarkable character described as perfect, brilliant and the center of a love triangle who is little more than a passenger in her own story.

I hear your siren call, and I answer. Here's 224. A reasonable mix of young and old, poplar and obscure.

I just want them to stop the man-jaw androgenic body type

Fucking pedo.

Love you user.

I want romances in movies to start feeling like these playful actually passionate affairs rather than "stone cold bitch and whacky guy are on the same side so they fuck eventually"

What are you trying to say user?I know that.

That is not man jaw.
Is sharp jaw and box jaw.
And sharp jaws are fucking hot, box jaws are gay for men,

I wasn't referring to the pic i posted.I posted that because she makes my dick diamond user.

>>>/r9k/

What happened with titties? Why are all so small nowadays?

They're not, in fact bra sizes are going up world-wide. Worldwide average is D.

Hollywood is run by feminists, faggots and pedophiles though, and all three absolutely fucking hate tits.

I'm not sure why it tossed that third image in, but I guess in a way that's still relevant.

My scientific research concluded that the average Hollywood celeb has 34-36 C-cup, that's hardly small unless you have a mammary fetish and consider cowtits as average.

Big tits aren't feminist user.

I remember having a friend in middle school, we both were 13.
But I looked like some kid who just turned 12 and she looked like 16-18 just adding heels, she had some big C cups and had sharp jaw you could only tell she was under 26 by how fresh her skin was without makeup.

16* my bad.

Provide your data. Hollywood prefers actresses like Alicia Vikander, Daisy Ridley and Chloe Moretz. There's also two other factors to consider here. 1. How tall is the actress in question? If she's taller than normal that C may as well be a small B. 2. Are you including hambeasts like Queen Latifah in your count? 3. Are you counting any and all actresses who have ever acted, or picking from the top-paid women in Hollywood who are currently in the major films, ie. Margot Robbie (A Cup) Gal Gadot (B Cup) etc.

Also, my research has shown that the only people who use the term "cowtits" fit the description in the image.

wrong picture sry

I thought Gollum died in Mt. Doom.

Eva Mendes

DESIGNATED

Most good looking women are just good looking women.
Since they have everything that gains attention from men, they're never forced to fill out their hollow existence.

Come back when you sprout some pubic hair, sport.

Gee (((user))), why does your name echo?

All falls apart in the bottom three rows.

I know what you mean.

I've been noticing this for a while. What's with the 2:1 women to men ratio in movies? Left image 2 ugly women, right image 2 ugly women. Is this a thing now?

Thanks for the laugh, user.

I know that pic

Reported

It's illegal according to the laws of reality. Only 2D women can be good looking.

Forehead girl didn't look that bad when she was younger, she hit the brickwall at 20.

Its all the estrogen in our food and water, added to a more sheltered and easy life. Men don't get many opportunities to develop manliness and testosterone naturally.

What ends up happening is girls develop quickly, while boys do not.

I don't care what anyone says, I still want to make sweet love to Sophie Turner, way more than I want to fuck that skank playing Psylocke, and I have no interest in the black chick.

I feel like her hair has been intentionally destroyed. Sophie isn't a redhead, she's a natural blonde, so all through her teen years her hair has been repeatedly dyed red for the role, and now everyone associates her as a redhead so they'll only give her parts for one.

When her hair is styled properly it looks great, but they always pull it back like that. What the fuck was up with that decision in the film? Everyone else's hair is highly stylized, so why is hers just pulled back?

Also combined to the fact that girls already enter puberty at about 10 while men around 12.

take the 2d pill

It's a very weak trick to make her look a bit younger. When they do the next X-Men they can give her a more mature hairdo and a subtle makeup to make her look just more mature without having to rely on to much CGI.
This will of course also visualize her loss of innocence because the Dark Phoenix is stirring inside her, you see it's all great Kino actually, there's so much going on.

user, women are so fucking trash they are not even good enough to rape.

OKAY

That's why i resolved to raping boys years ago.

Here have a picture of yourself.

What is that supposed to mean, faggot?

MGTOW BTFO

lo and behold! the difference between an animal and a man! A man would have use simple tools to get those grapes, while this dumb fucking animal arrogantly follows the belief of good enough is god. I tell the philosophy of this is why man is truly the greatest species of this galaxy to believe otherwise is just animal thinking. you know what inadequate faggots believe in.

also wild grapes that come out of a tree tend to be sour. Not that the usial tumblr and chan poster know about.

Lookie here, found a picture of you, too.

Same thing happened to Natalie Dormer as Smirkfu. Natural blonde that had to constantly dye her hair for the role.

The costume itself looked fine, but the actress was a bit too short and chubby. Felt like they took a fitting actress and a couple of hundred pounds of shit on her head for a couple of days to squish her.

eww

overrated as fuck

Is dragon loli supposed to be tanned or okinawan or pajeet or nigger?

2D so it doesn't matter.

Another benefit of the 2D pill.