Is this fag the most annoying person who ever lived?

Is this fag the most annoying person who ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vCsaj#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always found him irritating and obnoxious, kind of like Screen Junkies with more an ego and nitpickier. He's more borderline annoying than funny. He has good points at times, I'll give him that.

His insipid fucking comments never stop and every single time he makes one of his little quips he ticks up the "shit movie lol" count.

He adds to the "sin count" for things that don't even matter.

He's also pretty much a confirmed redditor.

That's a lot of rage! Why not relax and have a cup of calming Jasmine tea?

SJW Nu Male

Faggot bitches about racism where there isn't any. Like the part in The Terminator when the black dude says "Damn!" when Arnold walks by holding his gun.

ONE MOOOORE THING

That was racist, because the movie isn't marketed to niggers. Thus portraying him as anything other than an articulate super scientist is racist. Obviously he shouldn't have said damn, but instead should have invented his own super terminator, saved the day, cucked Kyle Reese, and fathered Tyrone Connor savior of the african race with Sarah Connor. His being a poor inarticulate city chimp that only reacts in single expletives is obviously very racist and on the wrong side of history.

He was sort of okay until he started working with cracked and suddenly turned all Marxist.
Either they brainwashed him or he's getting top marx for money.

I like him, and there are actually 3 guys behind these videos. Jeremy and his friend are the ones who make up the sins and there is a third guy who creates the videos.

They usually point out shit that I never saw, and that is cool, but also there are times when they sin stuff that doesn't need to be ("DC Comics" - then sin Marvel too!).

The coolest thing about this channel is that they show obviously trash level movies like Twilight and if you watch the videos, you will know every stupid crap from them without having to sit through any of those celluloid wastes.

P.S.: Captain America 2 is stupid.

He's friends with Black Science Man and David "everything is problematic" Wong. Shit channel. No hope.

I want to punch you.

I DON'T NEED ANY CALMING TEA, I HAVE TO CAPTURE THE AVATAR.

I'll take a cup

Oooh boy, I have some treats…
imgur.com/a/vCsaj#0

It's a comedy channel not a review or critic channel. He has admitted as much. The nitpick thing is "part of the joke".

The "that's racist" thing is ironic. He also said as much.

DC stands for "Detective Comics"

This is pretty shit. 95% of his complaints are autistic nitpicks.

Fuck off, CinemaShill

>imgur.com/a/vCsaj#0

He's more cuck now than man, twisted and hateful.

he's complained when it's just DC

I remember when they were new-ish, I used to enjoy their videos with the running gags and they just were overall rapid with the "nitpick" thing being quite funny. Then the videos started becoming longer, and longer, and longer until he joke was far too played out and drab and I ended up unsubscribing. I remember the last chance I gave them was for their Fury Road review, in the first few minutes at the shot with all the women being milked I shit you not he said "Film objectifies fat women, society's easiest target." That's when I closed the video and never clicked on anything to do with them again.

No it's not ironic you fucking retard, that's obviously just damage control.

Nice doublepost, redditor

Yeah, my bad.

Just go jerk off to your ebin internet movie critic in the corner, fag.

Hi, Cinemasins closet fan

Yeah, that Chris Evans fag is the most annoying person who ever lived. Worst Captain Murica ever. They should call him Captain Fag, because that's what he is; the captain of faggots.

Literally who?

You must be a faggot to be such a fan of Chris Evans aka Captain Faggot.

Such rage.

It is pretty outrageous that Chris Evans aka Captain Faggot has ruined the American Dream.

It won't catch on user

Reply to this post, show me once again just how furious you are.

Captain Sodomy?

I am furious. The American Dream deserves better than Captain Sodomy, but Hillary Clinteastwood and Donald Drumpf are both huge faggots who support Captain Sodomy with gusto. It makes me furious and basically Chris Evans should just kill himself. FUCKING FAGGOT.

Jeremy pls go

Now you're not making sense.
No, literally, you're writting shit like, seriously "love you long time" and shit.

see

I'm just expressing my sincere opinions on the subject of this thread: Captain Sodomy aka Chris Evans. I'm sorry you don't read so good, but it's probably the fault of the American school system, led by Captain Sodomite and his Common Core gay agenda. Goddamn it Chris Evans has ruined America.

Since when was Captain America an embodiment of the American dream?

Hey user, what flavor is your signature spice?

I thought sjws were upset that the media doesn't objectify fatties

Don't worry, OP, nobody's going to surpass your fagginess.

You see, this is the problem with the internet, or with the whole world. If I have a different opinion, backed up by a different point of view and life experience, you wish to punch me, instead of listening.

Damn, who knew reddit was so based these days? They're blowing him out big league.

Why are you still here Jeremy?

The problem is that we can't euthanize faggots like you.

so the guy makes a living by nitpicking the shit out of everything?

As I said it before, there are 3 guys behind these videos. All of them have jobs irl as far as I know, and Jeremy also wrote a novel recently. I haven't read it, so it could be shit, but the point is, they do other things beside these videos.

wat is going on here who is captain sodomy stop rustling the spergs people ffss