MONEY NEEDED MICHAEL J. ANDERSON PULLS A "BILL COSBY" ON DAVID LYNCH 26 YEARS LATER

Michael J. Anderson FACEBOOK ACCOUNT has accused director David Lynch of raping his own daughter while underage (

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/more-than-davids-daughter-an-interview-with-jennifer-lynch
mixcloud.com/welcometotwinpeaks/twin-peaks-2017-mixtape-featuring-21-bands-singers-on-the-new-cast-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep this sounds like hacked account.

Nah, kike falseflag.

Wouldn't surprise me

Is just too much agaisnt it and enough in favor of it.
I'll respond with

Who is this fucking kike and why is he accusing Lynch of this?

Once again, some whore makes wild accusations on (((social media))) instead of going to the authorities. Tells me and anyone with a functioning brain that the accusations are bullshit.

Fucking poser.

>>>/reddit/

THIS.
He has acted for Lynch three times.
The last 7 years after Nance's death and at least 14 years after the alledged rape, sounds like account hacking for me.

Come on, facebook instead of the police.
It's obvious man.

It's probably true.
I mean, c'mon. David Lynch? We all know he's a giant pervert fascinated with evil. He probably did it to better understand the Black Lodge.

I don't know, he would do anything for the art, but just look at the thread, this is probably fake.

link?

I read he has a history of posting antisemetic comments too.

How is this news?

vice.com/read/more-than-davids-daughter-an-interview-with-jennifer-lynch

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lel

Here's a webm for ya

He seems like a nice parent to me.
I was gonna call him hippie but that's a very Christian thing the whole
There's right and wrong and there's stuff that's just inhuman and "Gray areas" is just apologism.

Seems like average teen fuck up to me.
I just can't picture Lynch yelling tough.
Probably she though he was yelling.

So he got into a bar fight with some asshole kid and the nearly if not over 80 year old man got a traumatism and died.
What's so mysterious about that?

That looks an awful lot like the Laura Palmer orgy.
Probably he was strangely fascinated because he was getting inspiration on turning this teen sexventure in the most awful version of it possible.

Lynch is crazy ago right but I don't think he did any of that, at least not without alternate personality disorder or possession.

OK theory one.
Lynch didn't do any of that but he wanted to and he confessed to MJA with his other personality.

Theory two.
He did those things but only one personality remembers and the other takes it as inspiration.

Theory three, implying the account wasn't hacked, MJA isn't just butthurt about not getting into TP season 3 or the kikes bribe/blackmailed him to teach all the other artist what happens when you try to be famous outside of Jewllywood and not to be a sellout.

This is just some elaborate "playing with the medium kind of stuff" publicity for TP.

Literally this.
Look the way Andersen wrote it
Watch the whole vid.

Wait, what?

Holy shit, are you for real?
In case you are, yes, 18 episodes, all directed and written by David and Mark.

When is it coming out?

Late spring- early summer next year.
They already finished the filming.

Of course it's true. David Lynch is a degenerate.

You're not normal if you think that's an "average teenage fuck up."
Not even close. He was in his early 50's.

He was also a complete alcoholic.

Last I checked he didn't die of kidney failure or alcohol poisoning so that's totally irrelevant.

most alcoholics die like heroin or opiate addicts they stop breathing.
The damages are more in the liver. Even if alcohol has multiple organ damages on its belt plus and depending on the alcohol content they can get diabetes.

So if he had died from alcohol I would be certain they did an autopsy and checked the blood for alcohol content and other narcotics/cns depressive substances.

Later in the autopsy they look at the liver and other organs, but most of it is into the trash.

Wrong accusation, but not totally wrong…

lungs dont breathe you retard, the diaphram does

alcoghol is primarily a muscle relaxant outside of its intoxicant effects. an overdose, or "alcohol poisoning" certainly can cause someone to stop breathing

Just because you failed basic biology doesn't mean you're correct, you stupid nigger.

dying from alcohol, is like dying from a heroin overdose. They stop breathing when they get unconscious because alcohol is an amazing CNS depressant.

And you call me the retard…
What part of this post didn't you get, retard:

Nice samefag, but It doesn't change the fact that you're a top retard.

Hey retard:

Nice try, Michael Anderson. Nance talks shit, gets hit, dies. Shock horror.

So you are implying kidney damages is the only one affected by alcohol, OK.

But there is a problem most people whom die from alcohol poisoning if its organ failure its not the kidneys, its the liver when that one strikes its 4 hours max and you are a dead man, Kidney failure is safer because we have dialysis for that.

So what did he die from? A heart attack or something else?

Man, Sheryl Lee's amazing.
Why didn't her got any more roles.

Also, yeah

Lynch has a deep fascination for the degenerate but never does any apologisms to call it less than degenerate.
Also that image doesn't prove nothing, if you've heard a Lynch speech you'll soon notice he's naive as a kid and tries to get along with everyone.

You guys missing the point here.
Why would Lynch kill Nance unless it was euthanasia.

She got some but IIRC she was exhausted from Fire Walk With Me and thought that Laura Palmer's part was consuming her.

About the rest of the cast well, let me tell you that GoT had 2 million viewers on it's first episode and little over 8M in its most watched.
TP got 30M on its first episode, the queen Elizabeth cancelled a personal concert from Paul Mccartney to watch Twin Peaks and Gorbvachov called Bush to know if he could contact Lynch to know who killed Laura, there was no way they wouldn't get typecasted.

That's not why she stopped working. She stopped working pretty much because she got a rare blood disease that kept her pretty incapacitated.

because blood alcohol level is kinda a big deal here, plus he felt a headache so it could either be from a hangover or a concussion.

So the blood ethanol level was about 0,24% so I'm not sure how to make of it.

But lets say Lynch heard he had cancer or something it got to the brain, and it was like a suicide-help situation going on.

I would believe if Lynch euthanized nance.

About his daughter he didn't do it.
But he wanted to.

Kill yourself.

I remember David Lynch once telling a story about how he saw a naked woman when he was a kid and started crying.

Crying how?

whom knows at this point in time, but I've heard that many doctors in Hollywood are more than happy to prescribe xanax and other medications that are usually for people with gigantic anxiety or a personalty disorders.

So in theory if Lynch knew anything about drugs he could have given him some drugs that makes your heartstop or stop breathing. Since when they do an autopsy they usually only try to find the narcotic suspects first and later find trauma.

That's why they have a ethanol blood level and time of death. But they don't look for blood pressure medications or any heart medications, and allot of em can be used for suicide or murder, but he must have had to convince him that the drugs bring great pleasure.

so Nance would first feel dizzy as fuck, later only not try to fight the temptation to sleep which later went into a coma and later death.

Is his daughter hot?

Boss, Michael J. Anderson is not someone you would forget if you saw him in Twin Peaks or in Mulholland Drive. He is like one of the most memorable characters in both movies

He was also great in Carnivàle.

She said she was naked, not that anyone was having an orgy. A bunch of teenage hippies might literally just be naked because they think it's edgy, rebellious, counter-culture, what have you, I know some hippie SJWs and I could totally see them doing stuff like this without it turning into a gangbang.

Could be a kike setup.
Lynch has become mildly famous without the aid of hollywood, his hollywood movies are the worst and he was never afraid of mention it, he gives second chances to new actors and JUSTice league members
He trains actors to become have a range of characters instead of "dude weed lmao"/Just playing yourself wich makes Hollywood's work harder than grabbing dwl actor for dwl character.
And Andersen sure needs money.

He voted for Bernie which shows he's an ignorant goy, if he was actively a kike helper he would've voted for Hillary

Yeah, I can see Lynch not being well versed in the ways of politics.

Dune was a good movie.

user, do you have a learning disorder?

can't find any images of her when she was young and women age like milk.

This.
I went hunting and all I can find is "I should be at a Bernie rally" pics.

SJWs being hippie-like no way, dude. They might think it looks cool n stuff but the most edgy they've been is having an account on MFC and talk social justice while they are masturbating.

only found pics of what she looks like today, so there is no objective truth she would be so hawt that Lynch might have done something.

Since when incest shit happens its usually a strange fetish fantasy of wanting to fuck ones own mother, if they can watch their mother in the daughter that is. Or its for revenge for the wife, if she cheated on him and so on. There are many fucked up reasons for incest behavior.

Or it's part of a ritual abuse thing, where it's done partly for pleasure, partly for profit, and partly for magical beliefs.

fetishism is ritual-based it all depends on how far one goes.In this case if he did abuse his daughter its dependent on why in many senses and guesses.
Since fetishism is kinda a watching into the psyche of a person. If he is dominant he have probably been semi-abused that means spanking, hitting and neglected in his childhood and early teens.

The rituals of the magical is just a part of a delusion or psychosis. and Lynch does have allot of psychotic imagery in his films.
But I'm not sure, how far one could go with a theory on ritualistic sex magic. And later a ritualistic murder since both would be connected.

Overall capeshit thread.

Dude weed lmao thread.

Overall lynch thread.

I just know him as the guy with the funny East Coast accent

The problem with Lynch is that most of his movies aren't meant for your typical retard and thus have a deeper meaning. You could take that as pretentiousness but most of the time he's just an insane bastard that makes really pretty scenes and interesting characters that go through seemingly retarded events.

I can see why Holla Forums would hate him since they'll basically shit on anything they either don't understand or they equate to "popular" but I can also see why some would actually like him.

I actually like his stuff.

He does some mean commercials.
I really liked his "Don't just throw up trash" not because environment or global warming shit but because it looks buttugly.

Its because hes a genetic abomination reaching the end of his fucked up bodies ability to support itself. All midgets like him get build up of "cholesterol plaque" in the veins at the base of the skull because of its fucked up shape. The lack of blood flow to his brain makes him delusional and eventually his brain will lack the oxygen to tell his heart to keep beating.

Theres a lotta reasons these genetic defects dont die of old age. This is one of them, the poor little bastards body is going into catastrophic failure stage.

Come on Holla Forums, "genetic abomination", I'm not an SJW so I'm not gonna pretend you're having a wrong definition but jeez man, looks like you have something personal against the guy, and even if you're right that doesn't mean the guy hasn't been a nice man.
And even if you're right and its something psychiatrical what makes you think is not just standard senility?

…Kill yourself faggot

I'm more upset that the guy only known as the midget in Twn Peaks wouldn't come back to Twin Peaks. (Yeah, he did Carnivale, but no one watched that.)

Who does he think he is to turn down whatever they offered him? Just one more reason to distrust this new season.

If he just said Lynch touched his daughter, that's one thing, but claiming Lynch murdered Jack Nance is just ridiculous. That's how you know this is all shit.

And like someone already said, why did he do Mulholland Dr? Fuck this prissy little cunt. Good luck getting a better job offer anywhere else, you dumbass. Thanks for ruining the new season with your completely unwarranted greed.

He is not a celebrity, just an actor. And yeah, sure, why should I forget his name? He did a great job everywhere I saw him and his name is easy to remember. Not to mention his face.

He could still be like "I don't want to rape the memory of what we done 20 years ago with this shit". Either he turns the offer down or he ends up like Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher for Star Wars 7

Looks like a wax model of Kyle MacLachlan.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a dick, and shits like a duck it must be a kike shitposting on Holla Forums thinking he can use it as an entry point to spread his poisonous cultural marxist ideology.

please you really think this is the case? We are just dealing with a dwarf gone greedy the stereotypes are fucking true.

Is not that I disagree, is just that there's surely a way to say the same stuff less aggressively because it reads like if he has some personal bias due to his anger.

I hate him. He is arrogant. The actors are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. He might be able to fool hipsters into seeing him as a rare gem. He might be able to fool critics. But he cannot fool the audience, who despise him. Trust me. His reputation is spreading as the horrible lying bastard that he is. This is also exactly the reason why Dana Ashbrook who is a joy to work with has taken his place.

Kill yourself.

see

Numale pussy detected.

He might be degenerate, overrated by audiences and critics alike nut Lynch is far from arrogant.
I know is a meme.
And of course Dana Ashbrook is a gem.

Is just that when you start to yell is hard to take you seriously, don't you remember than when an SJW yells and everyone else is just calmed is proof that the SJW has lost.
Well, pretty much the same here, you seem like an average jaded little shit instead of a person who gives his opinion with cool heads in mind.

Numale pussy detected.

I never said it was scary.
I'm not scared about what some fat permavirgin in some basement says.
I said that is senseless, you look pathetic and destroy any discussion the board could do by derailing opinions to the extremes.

>>>/reddit/

Currently going through Twin Peaks after putting it off for years. I really like it, but I have one question? How does David Duchovny pull it off better than the rest these days?

>>>/somethingawful/

>>>/autism/

Looks like I'm currently going through the stretch of the down season. I honestly don't think it's that bad, but I did notice the rather obvious change. The new music is throwing me off, though.

So is this movie worth watching? My brother said it was if you really liked the show throughout both seasons. I am a Lynch fan, so it seems like a sure thing, but I constantly see or people bashing it.

Who told you niggers were allowed here?

Niggers.

He's not me.

Is sad that the worst of TP is still better than most TV now.
I really liked the movie, I thought it was the best episode, considering they pressured Lynch to nose dive directly into the mystical stuff.

I meant to ask if the movie is worth watching. Fuck I'm tired.

I can photoshop too.

And this is me.
Faggot.

>>>/tumblr/

All me.

see

wew the anime autist is here to argue with himself again

he doesn't.

you faggot.

Fire Walk With Me?

People hated it but it's fantastic, Lynch wanted to finish the series with some movies but they got cancelled due to the negative response to FWWM.

The hell are you on? Just fucking look at him. He's hot af fam. Just goes to show how Duchovny's sexiness transcends all barriers. God bless him.

Yeah, probably subverting Twin Peaks and going.
I don't really like Lynch when he goes full Lynch but I think FWWM is my favorite and behind is Blue Velvet.
Discovering that the (((Critics))) didn't even saw the series really rustled me.

It was supposed to end until season 5.
With Laura's arc dissapearing while other arcs appeared and the Black Lodge was going to be slowly explored as a myth arc.

Solving the Laura Palmer case made the team go full Black Lodge to keep it interesting.

gay

Fuck I really shat on that first sentence, I got distracted by these faggots arguing who's the biggest faggot.

The point is that Twin Peaks was supposed to be some adult kino version of Adventure Time with the myth arc of the black lodge to keep it on its rails.

Guess I better post these.

Is he hotwheels dad?
BTW, whatever happened to HW.
He was uncucked.
Does anybody knows if he's still alive?

Do you think Lynch was subconsciously warning us about kikes in the media?

Cripplekike ODed in april

Fucking auto correct

Fair enough, but why not just say that?!

FTFY

lol

Well, I do agree with you that that 100% is David Duchovny.

What is really left to explain? I thought FWWM did a fine job of providing plenty of closure to the series. I guess we can see what ends up happening to Cooper, but the admittedly unhappy ending we got also works just fine.

Duchovney in drag still looks like Duchovney. Dave Foley on the other hand, especially that french prostitute character.

If you're as autistic as me Mr satanic trips. You can actually guess what's going on with Cooper.

We already saw with Philip Jeffries what a long stay in the black lodge could do to your mind, by the end of the movie he's quite literally an animal, just feral instinct and little complex emotions.

At the middle of the movie when Laura has her dream we can see future!Cooper in the room telling Laura to not take the ring, at first this is fine because the ring is the mark of the garmonboozia bearers who can be killed for it.

But the ring also prevents people from being possessed, if Laura wouldn't have taken the ring she wouldn't have died, instead she would've been possessed by BOB, wouldn't been able to sacrifice herself for Ronnette and her angels wouldn't have come back and taken her to the white lodge and Twin Peaks wouldn't have happened

Also, as Truman said, these kinds of things is the price they have to pay to have a nice town and is true, thanks to Laura's death a lot of cleansing happened. A drug and prostitution was uncovered, Horne, Bobby and Donna turned into better persons, and that specific cycle of abuse by BOB was stopped.

Overall, in the short time Cooper's been in the lodge he has turned into a dick who's saving his ass in exchange of the whole town's peace and Laura's innocence.

spic

The serious accusations come from Michael J. Anderson, who played the backward-speaking Man from Another Place in Lynch's Twin Peaks TV series.

He took aim at the director in a bizarre rant on Facebook last week (ends05Aug16), also suggesting Lynch may have orchestrated the death of Eraserhead star and his Twin Peaks castmate Jack Nance.

"He (Lynch) totally did NOT rape his own underage daughter and then write a television series about it," Anderson wrote. "She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his 'best friend' murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either."

Lynch's daughter Jennifer has responded after a fan asked for her opinion on Instagram, writing: "I am sorry that Mike is doing this. None of what he says is true, and I hope he receives the help and peace he needs."

Anderson, a former NASA computer expert, has made it clear in the past he's unhappy with Lynch's decision not to include him in the Twin Peaks reboot, which is currently in production.

He also worked with Lynch on the experimental performance piece Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted, and appeared in his 2001 movie Mulholland Drive.

So this is dead.
Can we make the rest 160 posts about Twin Peaks?

Yeah why not.
Why almost everything announced has been about music?
Also, are you gonna but the LP?

I don't have an LP player, but sure looks nice.
Here's more.

mixcloud.com/welcometotwinpeaks/twin-peaks-2017-mixtape-featuring-21-bands-singers-on-the-new-cast-list/

All that is confirmed and is almost +3 hours of music for 18 hours of series not counting any new thing Badalamenti has made
Take in mind that the original had 48 minutes of music for 33 hours.
So my bets are that Lynch saw Cowboy Bebop.

Why kill?

Xiu Xiu Vinyl looks like shit tbqh.

More good news.
Apparently the jews stepped back.
Lynch has total control, from the directing to the number of episodes, to the specific length of singular episodes.
And no producers, and no regulations department will step in.
So Lynch can go full blue velvet.
The only one stepping in is Frost to keep Lynch in line on going counter productive free.

Does that means that season 3 is going to be all the Twin Peaks movies he wanted to do?

I certainly hope so. This has the potential to be the best thing to happen to television in years. I can't wait.

So I found the Twin Peaks: The Complete Mystery set for $50 at a local store. Can't wait to watch FWWM on bluray. I'm just prating to God that I don't have one of the sets with fucked up audio sync.

Buzzword namecalling is not an argument

Because it doesn't matter. What matters is the $$$

One would think that is the plan.
For sure is too late to go with the original plan of making it some gritty adventure time, plus the actors being too old.

Nice trips

I've recently found a book at a local library's selling, called The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper - My Life, My Tapes. The writer is Scott Frost, maybe related to Mark Frost, I don't know. It's a nice book, you can read it in pretty much a day. He captured the funny side of Cooper very well, along with the mystical nature of Twin Peaks. The book shows us how Dale became an agent, how he met Windom Earle and also some little, interesting nuances, like how was the relationship between him and his father, or who was his first love. The only thing I've disliked are theose parts, where the writer writes "In the next X years, Dale's whereabouts were unknown, and he made only Y recordings" which is usually one page that explains nothing…

So after I've read the book, I've watched Fire Walk With Me - saw it for the second time now. For the first time, it was extremely dark, scary and mysterious, while watching Laura's downward spiral was really painful.

The main line shows Laura's secrets, and while we don't get to know anything new, we do see the moments where she faces Bob or the big dramatic reveal, where she realizes whom Bob is possessing.

The strangest parts are the ones where Cooper appears, along with the Black Lodge folk and David Bowie. The first 30 minutes is a completly "new" crime investigation with 2 new agents, but they disappear after that.

If you watch it for the first time, Fire Walk With Me is incredible, but it doesn't deliver for the second time - not like Mulholland Dr. for example

See

You should read The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer, written by Lynch's daughter, Jennifer Lynch. It gives some insight into Laura's own descent into the seedy side of Twin Peaks before the beginning of the series.

I just remember that I saw some documentary about how according to some girl who got a stroke said that her life after the stroke was like being in a Lynch movie.

"Lynch movies, just like having a stroke."

I know is publicity but that image is quite morbid and a little bit tasteless.

So it's like degenerate B-movie maker David Lynch's movies then.

You're still on to that?
Again he never portrayed that shit as something good or to not take seriously.

STROKINO
Lynchfags will defend this

Why would we, go watch the documentary is called "My beautiful broken brain".
Pay attention, it doesn't say like the stroke but the life after it.
Is really interesting.
Also, Strokino sounds pretty hilarious, I'm gonna start using it from now on.

I'm watching Eraserhead for the first time.
Chicken scene
This shit is audiovisually hardcore.

I just bought the Criterion Collection edition of that this morning. Haven't seen it yet, but it's next right after Fire Walk With Me. I have so many fucking questions.

About what.
I consider myself a "FWWM" and TP autist connoisseur.

It's still all sinking in for me after nearly seven uninterrupted hours of Twin Peaks, so bear with me. I didn't want to start the 90 minutes of bonus footage because I was tired, so maybe some of my questions will be answered there. I'll just ask the ones off the top of my head for now.

What's the significance of Ben Horne being Donna's father? It was left hanging as well.

BOB has been tormenting Laura for since she was 12, right? Or was it Leland then BOB?

What about the ring? What does it do? I know it saved Laura from possession. Is it BOB's way of selecting his next victim or did I miss something? What exactly is his game? Is it to simply cause chaos and death?

What about the various figures from the Black Lodge? Who are they exactly? There's the boy/grandmother, the little man, the giant, BOB, the one armed guy. What's going on with them? I know the one armed guy is trying to stop BOB, but he's doing a pretty bad job of it. Are they all working together or maybe part of something larger? What about the White Lodge? Will we ever see it?

None, cliffhanger for getting a third season.
David Lynch has always been unapologetic about what he wants.

ONE AND THE SAME.
All, the Black Lodge, the White Lodge and Twin Peaks are connected, when something happens in Twin Peaks it has a spiritual consequence.
"BOB is the evil men do" but also allows men to be evil.= When you do bad stuff BOB appears. As you degrade into evil BOB consumes you, but also BOB prompts you to do bad things. LIke a vicious cycle.

See
Wait, I'll copypasta for you.

He doesn't wants to stop BOB, in the movie he saves Ronette and then just leaves her there and goes to the waiting room so BOB can deliver the Garmoboozia he owed.
And he only saves her to make sure Laura's being killed.

ONE AND THE SAME.
Every dugpa has a real world representation. The midget is Mike, as the movie shows they're still connected despite the severed arm. Is actually a reference to a bible passage about Jesus being snarky and saying that if you blame your arm for your sins then you should cut your arm. The Giant is that elderly room service guy, the Chalfonts are represented by the Tremonds, BOB is Leland who takes the face of the guy who raped Leland as a kid, so whenever Leland rapes Laura he "transforms" into that person.
All the dugpas in the convenience store in FWWM help Laura to get closer to her demise.
The only one that wasn't there was the Giant and the Giant is the only one that gives Cooper real clues, the midget gave Cooper clues that brought more pain and didn't really gave him a suspect, the Chalfonts gave Laura the painting that allow her to get the ring, BOB wanted to be her to have a respectable image for his sins.
But as stated above, Laura's death is the sacrifice to keep Twin Peaks peaceful and clean.

What is that?
Who are the Tremonds? I don't remember them
What? This is totally new to me. But how come Bob looks like that guy to Laura and everyone else too?

Google it. But in short they were some Tibet magicians who turned into spirits, they're the non-official (Fan name) of the spirits
Through the darkness of future past
The magican longs to see
One chance out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

The old woman and the grandson Donna visits in S2E1, their Dugpa names is the Chalfonts

ONE AND THE SAME, you must think in the spiritual realm and the physical realm as connected and the same at some degree, example:
Because of network TV Lynch had to rely on double meaning but "I was a kid… …and he came inside me" is far from subtle, when BOB came inside him, BOB came inside him.
Because is BOB's form, is what Leland shows when he acts like that. In Twin Peaks the spiritual realm and the spiritual representations are as real as the physical ones.

This is seriously the most delusional bullshit the Twin Peaks fandom ever came up with. There is literally nothing to as much as suggest that shit is true.

I agree but nonetheless it's the way they're being identified. And just sticks.

Thanks. That actually kind of sorta makes alot of sense. I can buy the whole dugpa bit too. I doubt the mentions of Tibet were simply random and there to only highlight Cooper's quirkiness.

So what about Laura telling Cooper she'll see him in 25 years? I know that's going to play into season three, but do you have any predictions on where they'll be going with the story?

I'm glad my autism was useful.
Well, I think that was 4th wall breaking to the audience.
Teressa Banks murder wasn't a sacrifice as she didn't sacrifice for nobody, hence why "Dear Meadows" is such a shithole in FWWM.
Maybe a sacrifice is needed every certain time.
Or that we also know that the Black Lodge is atemporal so Doppleganger!Laura knows that something's going to happen in 25 years.

The only thing we know about season 3 is that a female FBI agent (Probably the Judy that's mentioned by Jeffries in the missing pieces and in FWWM) is going to Twin Peaks, probably to investigate a new murder + Dale's dissapearance.
inb4: But he didn't dissapeared.
I'm just reading the sinopsis.
Here watch this in HD and pause.

The biggest problem people have with TP is that for some reason they believe that is pretentious surrealism instead of actual supernatural elements.
Is like they were calling 'the force' in Star Wars pretentious instead of an element of the universe.

It might be because all that one and the same mantra leaves things pretty ambiguous.
If every thing that happens has a spiritual equivalent then works vice versa. Is easy to see the whole thing as metaphors.
Is not until FWWM we actually see both worlds interacting with each other physically.

They did the same with evangelion.
Well of course not, very early in the series you have scientist talking about souls and pseudo psychological terms with straight face.
Is very obvious the science in this universe doesn't work as ours.
It was also like Star Wars force.

I'm not even going to lie, that's totally what I expected. Then I thought extraterrestrials, then ghosts/demons, and now all this. I think there's a nice mix of various elements. I know they had to cram it all in two seasons, so it worked out all things considered.

What's fun is that Eva and TP have almost identical execution but their themes couldn't be more opposite.

Crap.

People really confuse Lynch for a surrealist director instead of Avant Garde (Which is another thing).
Almost if not all his movies even in the weirdest shit is supposed to be taken literally.

I'm actually barely getting into Lynch. I've known about him for years, but I never got around to watching anything by him until recently. That, and I always confused him with David Fincher when I was younger. I finished TP in its entirety including the film, I've seen Blue Velvet multiple times (my favorite so far), Dune, his online stuff, and I'm going to watch either Mulholland Drive or Eraserhead tonight. He's a frustrating director to be sure, but I love his relentless style.

Go for Eraserhead.
And remember the mantra, feel his movies don't try to understand them.
I just watched it yesterday and holy shit.
I'm glad I watched it but I think once is enough in a lifetime.

What's the fucking difference?

A surrealist says weird shit in a weird way for the sake abstract interpretation.
Avant Garde says normal stuff in a weird way that comes from the personal interpretation of the creator.

Looks like the same crap for me.

That's why it was new to me. Guess I'm a shitty fan
I remember. Those are basically the same guys, just with a different name. But how come they can retain their usual looks in the real world, while the others have to use a body?

I thought that simply meant he corrupted his soul by haunting his body. That doesn't need to be sexual abuse…

Bloody hell
That's intriguing to be honest

Also, what are these Angels of Laura? I don't remember them from the series, but one is in the movie and one of you've mentioned them.

Judy was meant to be the sister of Jocelyn Packard iirc.

Probably they're just like Cooper, Jeffries and Desmond.
They didn't die and arrived to the lodge but rather the entered the lodge in body and soul.

Don't worry, most of this surely follows the plan tought in the 90's and we're looking at a couple of oldschools who never cared about appealing to anybody.
Besides everything, I'm happily expecting the salt of the womyn facing a real woman.