Mark my words. Wonder Woman will be the best reviewed capeshit movie on Rotten tomatoes...

Mark my words. Wonder Woman will be the best reviewed capeshit movie on Rotten tomatoes. Even though it's mostly the worst capeshit movie sense Blade 3.

What is Captain Marvel

At least blade 3 knew what it was.
The first Thor movie in my opinion has been the worst fucking capeshit movie in the last 15 years.

I walked out during the bar scene, came back what felt like 10-20 minutes later and they were still in the bar talking.
It's the most uninspired boring and pointless actionless capeship movie of them all.

A close second is the first captain America movie, which actually had a compelling first half, followed by the lamest montage of 'shit we ran out of time to show you but tried to squeeze it into the movie anyway'.

You can't focus all on the backstory, and then montage 90% of the action in a fucking comic book movie.

The ONLY thing people ever talk about in these films are the action scenes.

Without looking it up, tell me a single action scene you remember from either the Captain America film or the first Thor film, EXCLUDING the fight with the destroyer in Thor.
Hardmode, chase scenes don't count.

Warner Bros supports Trump, so all DC movies are required to be shit on by critics.

Are you suggesting that stronkwomyn gets you extra credits among reviewers? Well I'm shocked.

Exactly

So you enjoyed the new Spidermans?

The new Superman?

Did you parents teach you to be a nigger or were you born one?

I'm betting for Captain Marvel and Black Panther for that honor. Wonder Woman will be the only fresh movie, but barely at 65%

And all mainstream """""""""critics""""""""""" suck Mickey Mouse's dick

^This. That garbage will be praised beyond reason since it effectively erases "Ms. Marvel" with the more PC "Captain" title while erasing the original Captain Marvel (ie her loverboy) while also trying to usurp DC's Captain Marvel which is the whole reason why "Ms. Marvel" became a thing, to distinguish them. Funny thing is, most idiots think this shit is genius and progressive because they think this movie is a gender swapped version of DC's Captain Marvel.

really i thougt amazing spiderman 2, fantastic 4 reboot, batman v superman were the worst super hero movies in recent history. All though for Thor it was okay and the same with the first Captain America movie just okay. Thor the Dark world I thought was the weakest of the mcu movies.

The opening battle was so bad. There was that "generic epic music" in the background giving you the impression that hundreds of people were fighting while in fact they were a dozen max.

That and the villain was the worst mcu villain ever. I know the mcu villains aren't that great but at least they try to have a reason for what they are doing. This elf guy is just duller than a sack of bricks.

Why does wonder woman's theme song sound like a villain's song?

even though chadwick is another ruffalo tier cuck, the black panther character he portrayed in civil war is fairly compelling. it doesn't change the fact that the entire character is literally WE WUZ KANGS in a make believe african nation because anything less would be laughable. plus, if the supporting cast is cap and the secret avengers, it probably won't be completely terrible.
captain marvel has to make up for the fact that they cast a negress to portray valkyrie in the next thor. as long as i don't live to see the shit khan ms marvel and her struggles to find halal food in jersey city like that's a fucking challenge hit the silver screen, life will be a little less terrible.

Thor 1 was just boring.
It was so obligatory and unnecessary.
Like watching an unskippable cutscene in a video game.
Cap 1 was ruined by the entire second half of the film.

Maybe I'm just holding the marvel titles to a higher standard.
But I will say I haven't seen batman v superman.
I heard it was bad, but not boring.
Same could be said for the shit spoderman movies.

Bad but not boring.

The worst thing you can do is be boring.

It'll be shit. Probably Suicide Squad, X-Men Apocalypse or Thor 2 level shit. But don't get hyperbolic.

damn nice pic user.

ASM 2 doesn't deserve to be there, it was kind okay. I'm not saying it was good or anything, but it's not as bad as say, X-Men 3.

It was bad and boring.

Man of Steel was much better than Superman Returns. Bvs Ultimate edition is also a really good comic book movie with references to All star superman, th e dark knight returns, death of superman.
People on Holla Forums who dislike those movies, but have legitimate complaints are fine, but when people say they were bad, boring, loud e.t.c. It's like an echo chamber for Red Letter Media review hacks.

The version I saw watched in the cinema - the one released and approved by WB and Snyder - sucked. I don't care if ninety minutes of additional blu-ray footage makes it more watchable. They released a movie to audiences and it was bad.

You called Thor the worst superhero movie in 15 years despite things like The Amazing Spider-Man movies and Fan4stic existing.

You're a fucking moron if you rank ANY of the MCU, shit as it is, below THEM.

I have the impression that, when discussing Marvel and DC movies, people tend to ignore these shlocks since they are from Fox.

As soon as they move away from their main heroes like Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and the likes. It's going to go down the shits.

Nobody except obsessed nerds will be going to a movie about New Avengers or X-Younglings or whatever bad spin-offs of the main-cast of characters is called.

oh so you mean the movies might be actually good instead of sterile mass marketed and tailored garbage?

we are still comparing shit to runny shit, but honestly this one seems at least more entertaining than that batman v. superman.
but again, it really doesn't say much.

What?

What exactly were they trying to do with that?

Women shouldn't be happy unless they're CEO of multinationals or tenured gender studies professors.

well, she was the best thing in supperfaggot vs richdude

Why does Wonder Woman's song sound like Bane's?

CUCK
U
C
K

GENETICS
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

>>>/reddit/
Go home.

The movie hasn't even come out yet

The least stinky shit in a pile of shits still smells like shit

Wonder Womyn looked and sounded like a starving foreign supermodel. Gee, I wonder why

hopefully steve trevor might be good. Same with Etta Candy.

Because it was made by one of Hans Zimmer's drones.

She's a Israeli nationalist militar and a mother, this WW belongs to the cuckservatives, not the SJWs.

Oh, but they will doublethink her as a sjw role model anyway.

After all, she is a woman in a cape movie.

Pic not related.

Sauce, my dude?

One or both will be black. Count on it.

Even Zack Snyder's garbage isn't as bad as Blade 3.

nah dude both are white. They show them as both white in the trailer.

Are people just butthurt about the fact that she looks physically far superior to white women?

The fight scene against faceless agents when Thor tries to get his hammer…. that's all I got.

Only slightly. Snyder's latest garbage was written by David Goyer, who wrote and directed Blade III

Her face and neck make her look like she's sockpuppet grafted onto the body of a prison camp survivor.

Looks like Taylor Swift with a tan and black hair.

>>>/jojo/
>>>Holla Forums

I just don't understand why a skinny girl would be casted for Wonder Woman. I mean she clearly didn't work out for the role either judging from her scenes in BvS.
Why didn't they take a girl that's /fit/ ?

An alleged former WB employee (and obvious tumblr user) wrote this in an open letter shitting on CEO Kevin Tsujihara.

what is it about tumblr text walls that make them reek of condescension?

Why are Israelis so brown?

I thought they prided themselves over not being shitskins like Ayyrabs but I can't tell them apart. Was pale skin just a camoflauge and they became their true form once they returned to Israel?

At this point, all I can do is let out a long, exasperated sigh.

"It's about protecting livelihoods."
Fucking crypto commie, it's about making bank. You want to be an artist go start your own indie studio. These assholes work for multi billion dollar Wall St. corporations and they think it's their daddy to take care of them and protect them. They don't exist to protect your livelihood, they exist to make money for the shareholders, you stupid tumblr cunt.

Wonder Woman ((Director))) is pretty pissed.

BRAVO
How stupid can you be?

What was she supposed to say?

Nothing

To be honest there's not much to disagree with here. Warners are retarded

She did work out, but it was triathelete/Swimsuit edition workout. Not gains workout

She really needs to hire a PR person. Damage controlling makes you look guilty and or stupid.

I remember someone else who used to type like that.

Remind me who it was, Holla Forums.

It's a LARPfag, no doubt about it.

Something about her frame looks off.

Is it worth it to see this propaganda conditioning just for the boobs?

Spiderman 3 was so stupid but it was actually funny.

Shit.

Agreed. I was one of the few people that actually liked that movie.

It's Fury Road all over again, they tried to make a movie that shows how strong and independent women are and ended up making them all look like petty retards.

What boobs

What did she say in it?
I barley remember the movie anymore thankfully.

Its weird how Fury Road is marked as a feminist film on Wikipedo because it was successful yet Ghostbusters which was also called a feminist film isn't marked because it was unsuccessful.

THESE ARE THE FACTS, FOLKS