Mad Max demonstrates that if an apocalypse ever happens and you're not a straight white dude...

Is the catlady right?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ECELEB BULLSHIT

Yes, this film truly redpilled me. Straight white men? More like Psycho women murderers!

Gay people seem to get by fine in the Mad Max universe, and Tina Turner was doing okay for herself.

great thread, OP.

they were white, though, and part of a gang where such debauchery was permitted.

it's a woman though.

She has 500k youtube subscribers and I've never heard of her before.

Invisible sexism at work?

How could you not have heard of the wacko who made a Petition for a PG13 Deadpool movie?

I love how it's always the cunts screaming about checking privilege who forget they have near constant access to clean drinking water and shelter. Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe having people look down your cleave when you wear slutty tops is as bad as roaming post-apocolyptic Aus that's filled with rape-murdering bandits.

she looks fuckin beat

She's american so she doesn't.

If i'm not mistaken she also sparked the "Marvel pays Critics to trash DC" theory.

Even if all anons here on Holla Forums all five of us were clicking that vid she would get like 2 cents you stupid nigger.

Holla Forums has become home to the people too dumb for 4chan I'm afraid.

Also she'd get zero cents if people were using adblockers, which they are

Which is right. But disregards that DC capeshit sucks

They never seem to notice how beefy and generally knowledgeable all of these characters they bitch about are.

There's no way a gay black noodle armed fuck who never lived outside of a city is going to survive longer than a straight white beefcake cunt detroyer with survivalist training.

Goes the opposite way too. Some pasty dick loving neckbeard generally wouldn't live as long as Jamal McNig the dealifting womanfucker huntsman.

Also, I thought embeds didn't give click cents to these people.

you're a big guy

For you.

Maybe, but still consider how marvel is getting good ratings despite realizing such pieces of shit. This does not excuse how lazy is DC by hiring Hack Snyder

oh look a literal womanchild. let me guess she has a patreon and a twitch account. probably loves loot crate and does unboxing vids. loooves star wars and star trek and buys every related toy figure. shes so kewl not like other girls and if I donate to her patreon she will date me and we gonna have children and stuff, grow old and play videogames waaay in our 80s, so kewl!

Never listen to Grace Randolph. She's a loon and doesn't deserve your attention.

Joke's on her. Max was running for his life.

Good. I welcome the apocalypse. It will bring the world back to the natural order of survival of the fittest. See you in Valhalla my brothers!

Hey buddy, you've got the wrong board, Holla Forums is thataway.

WITNESS ME

/thread

Tina Turner is not white.

you don't say?

Don't you know? Everywhere in the world has the black population of America.

Oh it's guaranteed to be shit for women since they're less physically capable and rape would quickly become the norm, but your race doesn't matter at all. In fact nigs would likely have the upper hand due to being somewhat stronger.

And the civilized world is totally fine at least for women and nogs.

Stronger, yes. Smarter, no.

But blacks are a small minority in USA.

Why do you think bartertown was such a shithole? They resolved everything in a battle to the death ffs. Only non straight white men would allow this type of shit. With immortan (and for the matter even toecutter) in charge, there was order and civility, regardless of the slavery bits.

Outside of the disorderly looting and uncivilized raping and pillaging of course.