for the first time ever on Half in the Bag, we discuss a TV show!

What could it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ECELEB BULLSHIT

STAR TREK

BLACKED.com

Stranger Things, calling it right now. Screencapped if I'm right will repost.

You know what they should do? Review games. Not by Mike or Jay, but two guys less charismatic yet more insufferable about the subject in hand.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

its gonna be fucking Stranger Things no doubt, all my normie friends are talking about it.

They want the reddit audience?

They need to rebounce among les ledditeurs since they were declared eceleb non grata by Random Reddit Self-Important Asshole nÂș 134415578023. Those Patreon shekels don't fill themselves each month, son.

anyone have that doo doo doododoooorrrrrrr sound?

Personally I wish for Channel Autism to die off first, but if Mike "I Loved TFA!" Cucklasa and his gang of cucks finally go away, I'm not complaining.

I honestly think he was still high off coming back from the film when he said that. The review came out the same day as the opening so I guess he was still starry eyed.

I just know that deep cynicism crept in there somehow and he's afraid to admit it.

/thread

I thought it was somewhat obvious from watching the video

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU

Just hide thread, please

What was his fucking problem?

dude its obvious get over yourself

>>>/rlm/

I made 3 or 4 threads here about that show while I was watching it and they all sank. Even the stranger kikes thread some polack posted the other day only got a few replies before it went away. Meanwhile half/tv/ has a full time general hitting bump limit every 5 minutes full of anons treating it like the second coming of christ. Strange.

I found only the prequel Plinkett videos interesting, rest have been shit.

I thought Stoklasa was a Jewish name?

It's an Ashkenazi name alright.

But he hated Cisbusters, so he must be one of us now! :^)

When will this meme die?

>>>/leftytv/

When "he loved TFA" does

>>>/eceleb/

bump

If they did a TV show they would probably talk about it on Re;view because they would only have the passion to talk about shows they really like from the past considering they're more versed in film knowledge than TV

The Office US, since they so loved referencing it in HitB

When will this meme die? It's just an excuse to say "It's shit but objectivity is dead and I like it, fuck you"

If they were on TV or if they were on Vimeo or if they wrote reviews nobody would call them e-celebs.

People have developed this Pavlovian response where anyone who has a YouTube channel is an e-celeb.

There is such a thing as movies made just for stupid fun. You think Hardcore Henry will be brought up to philosophy tables to be analyzed and discussed? No, but it was still a fun movie, and just because some guy who thinks all movies should be 2deep4u says HH is shit doesn't mean he is objectively right.

Though of course Mike the self-proclaimed shlock lover doesn't like HH because they needed to pick on something and Henry was a safe bet.

What the fuck is with all the Czechs in US?

Why dont you Czech THESE