I never watched any of the Harry Potter movies, someone that did fact check this claim for me

I never watched any of the Harry Potter movies, someone that did fact check this claim for me.

fuck that whore

voldemort was a globalist…

Voldemort was a homicidal maniac who wanted to keep the wizarding world pure.

jesus christ, this bitch's twitter is the worst I've seen since Sarkeesian

She has no relevance any more, so has positioned herself as twitters top virtue signalling cunt in order to keep some shred of fame.

I can confirm Trump is worse. He may not have plans for mass murder, but he wants to stop illegals and potential terrorists entering his country. Way worse.

Voldemort had no outstated motivation until the last few movies. He was basically a designated bad guy up until the point where he had to come up with a reason why he was doing what he was doing. And that's when it got really original: Voldemort was the Hitler of magic.
Also, no one cares about Rowling. It doesn't really matter wether she jumps on the SJW bandwagon, it's not like she was saying shit that wasn't already said a thousand times before.

Twitter was a mistake.
If you have a twitter for any reason, and you still post here, go jump off your fucking house.

wew

I thought that was Grindelwald

Twitter is the next-best shitposting opportunity. But unlike Holla Forums i can insult important people.

what if you're the Hitler of Judaism?

Voldemort was a jew

not too bad, fam…

I'm pretty sure Hitler already was the Hitler of Judaism.

Voldemort did nothing wrong though,beside failing in killing Harry.

As someone who grew up with Harry Potter books seeing JK Rowling shitting all over the books and it's fans trigger me.

never meet your heroes, kids

what's wrong with you?

Voldemort lost once. So he's nothing like Trump.

Just look at this man, he seems so horrible.

Old Tom Riddle killed very few people compared to the average muggle politician/plutocrat. Also he actually has initiative and gets things done, he knows hundreds of spells, he's in shape, he doesn't need a bad rug, he shows up personally to kill people instead of hiring bodygyuards…he's pretty much the opposite of Drumpf. At least Voldy believes in something.

someone needs to nuke the earth so we can start over

Hm sounds familiar somehow

Thing is, Voldemort is right. Rowling herself stated that the magic gene is recessive, and it's plain to see how muggleborn wizards keep trying to change wizarding culture to be more in line with their pozzed ideal.

I think that was her retarded attempt to portray Voldemort as a hypocrite. Not that it really works, because his point was that muggleborns dilute the magic gene and threaten wizard culture.

i always viewed it as "he hates himself for what he is and what he isn't"

and technically he isn't wrong either, the pureblood families all resorted to wincest to keep the lines pure because of the rising tide of half-bloods and muggleborns. i don't think he'd ever be able to control the muggleborn population though, seeing as how they're just genetic anomalies more than anything else.

I was under the impression they're the descendants of squibs and wizards that mated with muggles.

being a hypocrite makes him more like hitler, which was lazy, true

I'm not sure I follow. Was Hitler half Jewish or something?

are they? i never got into the lore of the series beyond whatever was in the seven books.

reading up on this now, all it sounds to me is that the magic gene just lies dormant for several generations until it suddenly decides to activate.

so yeah, still genetic anomalies.

Nigger, that's not how genetics work. Rowling herself stated the gene is recessive (likely too stupid to understand what she was saying), so you need, at the most basic, for both parents to have the gene.

Nowhere is it stated that it's a genetic mutation.

well of course it's genetic, magic doesn't just decide to hop into a baby.

My point was, well, that Voldemort has a point.

Better for magic to die out completely than for innocents to suffer.

yes. his single mother lived and worked as a chambermaid in a rich jews house 9 months before he was born

Trump was never directly responsible for killing children for one.

You couldn't find a group of more coddled people, I guess that's why they have special needs and can't handle less heavily policed areas of the internet where they can get challenged and not everyone abides by make believe victim culture.

Voldemort also convinced children to kill other children.
Something Trump has never done.

Why the fuck are Brit shits like Rowling so heavily invested in our election anyway? Shouldn't they be more worried about her own country being evil racists by voting to exit the EU?

They live in a globalist society.

Kill yourself. >>>Holla Forums

You should expect it at this point fam.
Look for new heroes.

what a gay

user, could you BE any more reddipol?

>>>Holla Forums

I can understand why you came to that conclusion.
I misread his post as "go jump off your fucking horse".

My bad.

How the fuck did this bullshit end up with 240k+ upboats?

you actually understand why he linked to a random off-topic board for no reason? what? "go back to x" is pure millennial hugbox mentality.

By twitter being a cancerous shithole?

I have no idea what you're trying to say right now, so have another reaction image.

Voldemort is magical Hitler, saying that Trump is worse than him is pretty much par for the course with these idiots.

Because they know if things change in America, then Europe will follow suit.

Tried finding it but someone please post the one about the slow decay of the wizarding world after Voldemort was defeated.

Was he?

Rowling knows she's useless without her books, and even those became stale after like the second or third one where it become clear she wasn't creative enough to come up with interesting ideas for how magic worked. Dumbledore being retconned as gay did nothing to change the story other than make it creepy how often he was hovering around Harry.

What complete horseshit. Adolf's paternal grandfather was unknown, not his father. Also if Hitler was working for the Rothschild's then why did he arrest Baron Louis de Rothschild?

>>>/pdfs/540

are any of them good?

First one was alright. The kids playing the parts are rough around the edges, but in the second they spend too much time overacting now that they've had a taste of fame. It was the only one where they tried to appeal to a sense of wonderment.

It's ironic how she paints Trump as worse than Hitler when Hogwars has an entire wing devoted to pure bloods who would be prone to following Voldemort.

Her shit is prepubescent Revenge of the Nerds, without the whole "overcoming the jocks" bit, since they already kind of are.

The gay werewolf one was the best in the entire series.

They're good for the Rifftrax (please pay for them)

She's pretty explicitly a Christian user. Hell her excessive focus on the power of love over good writing is a result of that.

First one is fine for a kids movie.
Third one is solid fun.

Voldemort is far worse. He's essentially the wizard version of Hitler. Trump doesn't even come close to that. J.K. Rowling is just trying to remain relevant by commenting on current events and hopping on the sjw bandwagon.

He a good wizuhd
He wuz gettin his lives togever
He goin back to Hawgwarts an gettin a new wand soon
Voldemo' dindu nuffin muhfuggah

ITT: Triggered cumskin permavirgins

She was never relevant to begin with. Harry Potter was just Degrassi with wizards.

I can't believe faggots like you are still using this outdated shit. It's not like Nebraska Tennessee Vermont and Alabama were the only states that voted for Trump. Back to reddit with you.

I think the HRC-Voldemort parallels are a lot more numerous, especially after the DNC e-mails were released.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz = Dolores Umbridge
Malfoys = Wall St. financial backers (or they're the military industrial complex)
BLM = werewolf Fenrir Greyback and his enforcement squad
Elizabeth Warren = Bellatrix Lestrange
Bernie Sanders = Peter Pettigrew

Voldemort killed people with his own hands. Hundreds, if not thousands of people. And countless others on his orders. Can they link a single verifiable death to Donald Trump? Can they do anything but say he said something mean?

The absolute worst dirty laundry they have on Trump, beyond "statements that can be possibly construed as bigoted if a libtard squints", is a series of moderately shady business dealings.

Throwing a couple of people under the bus when during his earlier bankruptcies declarations, the falsely accredited university thing, and a couple other incidents. All of it is incredibly minor; it all ranges from "only moderately stupid/duplicitous stuff that the average low-level career politican far outdoes" down to "shit is truthfully not worth pointing out because it is literally standard business practices". Also hurting their case is the facts that Trump himself owns up to all the allegations, the allegations themselves are almost all ancient history and so minor in scope and few people were affected enough to legitimately have any kind of case at all, and the fact that everyone, literally everyone in the race had equal or greater dirt under their fingernails.

The man is "the second coming of Hitler" according to the MSM, and the worst charges they can stick to him is a discontinued scam front and out-of-context quotes trying to make him look racist. It's all so ridiculous.

It really is. I'm baffled that this is even a contest.

My mum said that I should root for Hillary because the alternative is President Trump and I'm thinking 'why?' Because Trump said some politically incorrect things about Muslims and the Mexican-American border? For this a career criminal who has been directly responsible for the deaths of at least fifty people deserves to be President over him?

She's trying to be trendy to try to appease her SJW audience (some of the most pozzed on tumblr to be honest), but she doesn't realise they're already cannibalising each other.

Look up 'Delphi Diggory' and 'Scorbus' on tumblr for some laughs. One has feminists complaining at other feminists that Delphi is not a Mary Sue, she's a TRUE and HONEST character, you dang dirty trolls! and the other has SJWs upset that Rowling didn't make Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter gay for each other.