Ok tell me which option Holla Forums, because I can't understand

Ok tell me which option Holla Forums, because I can't understand
•he was good and got lazy afterward living on the shoulder of his past success
•he have always been an hack and simply got lucky
•public actually likes his movies and want more of them

He's a kike who got into SNL because SNL is run by a kike and then he got into movies because the movie studios are also run by kikes. It pays to be a kike.

He almost makes Spoony look young.

He is a Jew in Hollywood.

People like what they are told to like. Mass media creates tastes and trends more than it responds to them.

He literally has one decent film. The rest is utter shit. I tried to watch Billy Madison a few nights back and I couldn't get past the first 2 minutes.

But user, it's a whole scene of that sweet sweet adam sandler voice we all know and love from snl.
:^)

I liked that movie of his in wich he trains a bounch of inmates for a Rugby match against the guards
Everything else he's ever made is utter shit

I genuinely find Deuce Bigalow 2: European Gigolo from Rob Schneider funny. Not Adam Sandler but close enough.

(((lucky)))
Nobody who makes it in hollywood without talent is lucky.

This one. He actually started out doing stand-up which wasn't abysmal, but I think by the fourth "Adam Sandler has retardation/anger issues and gets into hijinks" film he stopped caring.

My hypothesis is that since he can't even curl out a steaming pile like Jack And Jill without normalfags buying into it, he's even dropped pretense of caring. He can't even sabotage his own career by deliberately releasing a bomb, so the studios won't stop milking him cause he brings in easy product placement cash.

Airheads was good but he wasn't

He's a smart guy, and eventually realised the formula for making pleb friendly cash generating movies and stuck to it.

Last film he actually attempted to do some real acting with was Funny People, and it didn't make him nearly as much money. So really, why should he bother?

Least amount of creative effort for maximum cash. I can respect that, without liking the movies themselves.

e was never good

And this is why your tribe will never truly understand kino. The best you can do is make shallow impersonations of it and then bullshit as hard as you can to claim it.

Looking through that layer of snobbery, are you trying to claim Sandler films are spontaneous rather than formulaic? Because the existence of recurring jokes and patterns in all of his films would beg to differ.

Surprise, the nose is at it again. Pretend you don't understand the comment and then rephrase it to serve your purpose.

I keked

But that was just the remake of a remake.

I vote hack that simply got lucky

I think he's just a smart businessman.

Maybe he went into the movie business with dreams of doing high art or maybe not, but at some point he must have realized that the majority of people are just dumb assholes so he went and made stupid slop to feed the pigs and make money.

Maybe he's a greedy kike or maybe a failed artists who gave up and is just dead inside, but he evidently knows how to make money.

It's ((((((This Guy)))))))

Big Daddy was alright

He was a mediocre SNL comedian who utilized his popularity with 90s dudebro slackers to make a string of commercially successful formula films.

He's seen as shit now due to 1) running out of ideas and 2) his core audience becoming nu-male cucks or kike-hating 14/88ers.

He's Mike Meyers with more money than talent.

That would explain why /tvpol/ hates him.

He was never good.

Are you denying he reuses the same jokes in his films?

Always a hack. Anyone who thinks he is remotely funny is as retarded as he is.

Even back in the 90's when I was like 12 and kids were circle jerking over his comedy cassettes, Toll Booth Willy and all that shit, I thought he was lame.

He was a SNL-comedian who got into the business to make money throwing lame joking at dumb people and he continued to do so with his movies.

You guys are implying he ever wanted to make high art.

He was pretty good in Funny People.

dont cut yourself on that edge kid

take it to faceboot, newcuck

Are you going to keep pretending you don't know what I am talking about so you can try and steer the conversation away from why you kikes will never understand art?

this is Holla Forums, you dont need to play the 'everyone who doesnt agree is a jew' card here, theres no imkampfy to impress.

Oh, I understand this is Holla Forums and half the users are kikes. But that doesn't change the fact you people are base and will never ever understand kino.

Adam Sandler is a symptom, semitism is the disease.

take your idpol shit elsewhere, everyone isnt a jew you tinfoil faggot
if you cant discuss individual actors on their own merit youre just a brainless twat

If only you had managed to throw a "joo" into your post you might have reached maximum retardation in 6 words.

Make me, foreskin sniffer.

Fuck off leftypol, you could not be anymore obvious.
No one wants you outside of your containment board.

Kill yourself kike.

His merits are he is a jew, in hollywood, who made a career off of playing a jew, his jewish friends got him a start on the jewish SNL so he could sing jewish songs and make jewish jokes.

C'mon! Billy Madison was great! It was so stupid that it was brilliant.

What, you mean faking a mexican accent (oy vey, how offensive in the current year) and "singing" about a car being a piece of shit isn't the height of comedy?

Kill yourself freech.

Fuck off freech.